tuscl

Does it ever bother you?

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 4:48 AM
Your ATF texts you, says she misses you, and really wants you to come see her at the club. You show up at the club and notice your ATF leaving the VIP in the company of a large man with huge, sausage like fingers. Does this bother you? a. Yes. Somewhat, but I try not to think about it too much. b. No. I know how the game is played. c. Just what the hell are you trying to imply, 229? My ATF and I have a "special" relationship, a deep personal bond that transcends the customer-dancer business arrangement in a way you can't possibly hope to understand!! In fact, I think she is secretly in love with me.

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    D. I hijack the mic from the DJ and start chanting-Juice!Juice!Juice!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Steve, are you psychic? This happened to me on Saturday, but the customer was not Juice. I told the dancer that I was done with her.
  • Rabbit21
    10 years ago
    A. To the extent that I feel like my time was wasted. Otherwise, B.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF dances for a living. That's how she pays the bills, and it has nothing to do with me. Anyone who has an issue with that needs to not get hung up on a dancer.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I'm still learning, so yeah I still get bothered because she called me up to go there and found her getting licked-n-sucked by another. The thought of licking her skin with already another layer of saliva on top--NOOOOO! That bothers me.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    What rockstar666 said. I did have that happen one time and she told me she was worried that I would leave. Got too many years and miles on me to let shit like that bother me.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Props to both MagicRat and Rockstar for their responses. In all seriousness, I'd respond in the same manner.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    It doesn't *bother* me precisely; I know that if she's doing it for me, she's doing it for others. That's why I do my best to get there early enough to be first or, if we're meeting OTC, we often take a shower together. Neither is a sure thing, but it's the best I can think of, short of not doing it at all, and that's not acceptable.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    No, why should it? Now you said leaving the VIP, not blowing me off to go to the VIP. There is a difference. Of course, I don't exchange too many texts with girls who fuck and suck ITC, so if you are talking about a free for all type of club, I might feel differently knowing that she just had the slob's dick in her. Not for emotional reasons, but simply because I have no interest in sloppy seconds. But if one of my OTC gals needs to make some money ITC befoe she leaves with me, then no problem whatsoever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What dugan said – if she asks me to come in; then I expect her undivided attention when I’m there as long as I am spending on her – but if she blows me off (in a bad way :)); then fuck her (in a bad way). But if I am not compensating her fairly for her time; then she should go searching for greener pastures (I know and understand why she is there).
  • LoneLurker
    10 years ago
    B. It's business. I NEVER count on getting any of my favorites' exclusive, undivided attention. I learned a long time ago that dancers have to take advantage of opportunities as they come up. They know that THEY can't count on what their customers tell them; I understand that it works both ways and accept that as part of the culture.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Does it ever bother you not making $350k/yr ?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ #$4,000/moAptRent
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    This is why I try to see dancers OTC before their shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion