tuscl

International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Thursday, September 18, 2014 5:05 AM
Ahoy ya land lubbers. The 19th of September is fast upon us and you know what that means? Argh, it's International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Me n me crew of salty dogs are taking to the 7 sois and pillaging each and every womanly vessel we can get our filthy mitts on. Argh, me matey's. Me's hoping that there might be some fine and frisky lasses at the local strip club that don't mind me n me crew of scallywags and rapscallions taking their booty and making them walk the plank, argh. Yes, life be good for Olde Slickbeard and his pegleg of pleasure. So, all ye scoundrels and outlaws, grab a handle of grog or a barrel of rum and raid ye local den of debauchery this September the 19th.

24 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Ahoy there slick-matey. Those who don't have the pirate-talkin' skills can use Post Like a Pirate - [view link] Hi, I like face fucking ==> To Pirate ==> Hi-ho, I like face fuckin' Arrrgh!!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "The dread pirate Steve be in no man's debt. I'll make a barter with ya; true as the north star. In exchange for your kindness, I'll be sharing me buried treasure with ya... once I find it, that be."
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Pirate walks into a bar. He's got a steering wheel sticking out of his fly with a parrot clutching the steering wheel. The bartender says, "Hey pirate. You know that you got a parrot on top of a steering wheel, sticking out of your fly?" Pirate replys, "Aaargh, he's driving me nuts."
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Arrrrgh, me fellow scurvy dogs! This be me favrit day o' the year. Avast that, what's that abreast? Arrrgh, this a breast!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Arrrrrrgh! The thrice damned autocorrect has struck agin! Me message should read, "Tis a breast".
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Yo ho ho!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    How much did the pirate pay for his earrings ! A Buccaneer!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I thought a buccaneer was damn expensive corn.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    What is a pirate's favorite restaurant? Rrrbys's How about for breakfast? IHOP!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Argh. You scallywags are shivering me timbers with your rollicking sense of humor.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Arrr..Slickbeard and his scurvy mates be the menance of the 405...arrr
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Arrr... and beware of Captain Sausage Fingers and his pack of deli pilfering dogs...arrr
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Phobe Cates Argh. [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Arrgh, Shadow. Me's also known a Spicoli.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Aaarrrggghhh, matey's, the day is here. Tis time to annoy all the land lubbers and cock blockers that try and ruin our dastardly days in Tortuga.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Aarrg, I be lookin for some scurvy strippers to dance the jig.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr4r
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I maties. Me thinks Monty Phytonish!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Arrrgh! Where be that ol' sea dog Cap'n Stickypants? Will he join us for a flaggon o' grog an' tales o' makin' the beast wit' two back wit' civvie wenches?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Relax, everything going to be okay. Look at me. Look at me. I'm the captain now.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Arrgh, Moto. 'Tis the Black Spot I be giving yer scurvy ass! This be a mutiny.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Me be seeing some mermaids below the barnacle encrusted hull. Aaarrrggghhh. Me likes that fishy smell.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Arrrrgh, thar she blows!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    18 ways to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion