tuscl

Hands free or hand action ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, September 12, 2014 7:37 PM
How do you pervs, I mean gentlemen, prefer your blowjobs: a) no hands and all mouth b) hand and mouth action c) no-preference/either-way

39 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    a) I’m in the all mouth and no hands camp
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm not complaining either way
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The bigger question is do you want her to just move up and down on it like a candy cane or do you want her to suck on it like a vacuum cleaner? I want her to clamp down on it and suck it like there is no tomorrow, :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Let’s keep it simple shadow :)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Hands are a must. As I've described before, generally mouth action is insufficient. This is because a mouth can generally only suck on a limited amount of boner at a time, generally the head only and a bit of the shaft. That leaves most of the dick unstimulated. Yeah, some chicks can take it deep enough, and with the right amount of suction and skill, to make it happen, but IMO that's pretty rare. A combination of mouth action along with hands stroking the dick and massaging the balls is an unbeatable combination. Personally, I find a mouth-only BJ as rarely satisfying, and rarely can result in blastoff.
  • Jackmd
    10 years ago
    A. Definitely. Maybe some hand action on the balls but A for sure.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "A. Definitely. Maybe some hand action on the balls but A for sure." Really? I don't get it. You have the option for additional tactile stimulation, but you choose not to have it. It's kinda like being offered a free meal including appetizer, main course, and dessert, and you say "Naw, just give me the steak and I'm happy".
  • ime
    10 years ago
    A - but can depend on girl. I think it feels and looks more visually stimulating Not suprised jerikson cant undrstand since he figures whatever he likes everyone else must be the same.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Not surprised jerikson cant understand since he figures whatever he likes everyone else must be the same." No, just asking for a rational explanation why people feel the way they do. But apparently that's far too complex for many folks here.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    How do you explain physiological or psychological differences, just chalk it up to people prefer what feels better to them.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    To be more specific i find most girls arent good at using both hand and mouth ar same time its really a case by case basis
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    B is what I prefer
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It doesn't really matter to me either way. I knew one girl who was grade A at hands free blowjobs, but I knew another who was excellent with her hands. If every girl were exactly alike, it would be boring.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Girl the way you movin got me in a trance DJ turn me up ladies dis yo jam "come on" Imma sip moscato and you go lose them pants And Imma throw dis money while you do it with no hands"
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Varied.
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    (B)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @steve229- That's one of my favorite songs! They always used to play it in the strip clubs. I'm curious though how you know about it? You don't strike me as a hip hop fan lol. Back to the question, my answer is B
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I dig the full on face fucking -- some o' that good ol' irrumatio just like the groovy ancient Romans enjoyed. Fuck yeah!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    B.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "You don't strike me as a hip hop fan, lol" Don't you know....I'm the lyrical gangster.... lol
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Steve dude, I know you're a hardcore hip hop fan. You're fierce dude. You're one of the criminales on the board.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Still waiting for a girl who can use her throat. This would be my preference, but they keep bottoming out. That is the only method in me wanting A (Hands free) which is why I usually get B (combo). If its B she needs to cup dem beans and squeeze the base for maximum money shots. I prefer to finish on her massive enhanced DD's.
  • Baldnhappy
    10 years ago
    As we used to say in Kentucky "look Ma, no hands"
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Who's we? Lol...
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Generally A, but sometimes some B at the finish to complete the job.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Obviously, C... Like I have the nerve the to tell exactly how she would blow me.
  • shorty4568
    10 years ago
    love a good no hands and all mouth bj w/ cim
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I enjoy mouth on the tip of my dick...one hand on shaft and one hand massage my balls
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    D. Mouth around the mushroom, one hand around the shaft, and the other hand playing with my balls. That's a blow job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Really? I don't get it. You have the option for additional tactile stimulation, but you choose not to have it …” I personally find a sloppy mouth a lot more stimulating than a hand. I also feel that often times a woman will use her hand b/c she can’t, or is unwilling, to do a good-enough job w/ only her mouth so she sorta “cheats” by trying to get you off w/ her hand, basically a HJ; rather than her mouth.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Sorry i enjoy a good sloppy hand job with my blow jobs..i also dfk during all this
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I would bring up getting my ass fingerd but papi said keep it simple
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Shadow has it right on the pressure thats needed The bigger question is do you want her to just move up and down on it like a candy cane or do you want her to suck on it like a vacuum cleaner? I want her to clamp down on it and suck it like there is no tomorrow, :)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Like I said in another thread, I'm an "all senses" kind of guy. So watching the top of a head bobbing up and down during a BJ, while good, isn't all it can be. After she does some sucking, and getting the dick all wet with saliva, if you then look down between your legs and her sexy face is looking back at you with a naughty smile, and your dick is right next to her cheek, and she's stroking it with her hand, and says "you gonna cum for me baby?", then that's when the gloves come off and it's time for blast-off. It's those extras that make the experience. You SEE a hot girl, you HEAR her sexy voice, you FEEL the awesomeness of the sucking and stroking...damn...that's what I'm talkin' bout.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^FAGGOT
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Jerkoff40 i actually agree with you on this Joe lmfao
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    alabegonz sez: "Like I have the nerve the to tell exactly how she would blow me." Why the hell not??? If you're paying her, you sure as hell have a right. If she's a girlfriend, then presumably she WANTS to find out the best way to please you, because she, presumably, cares about you.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ True dat jerikson40 dude. Hell, even if alabegonz were fucking the vacuum cleaner he'd be able to adjust the suction. But dude, if you try it you should use a wet vac.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    It depends on what she's good at. If she can take all of me in her mouth (admittedly, not that tough), and use her tongue, that's awesome. If she can suck hard at the head and do the grip-n-slide with her hand, awesome. If she can hold it down her throat while I nut, awesome. If it feels good, do it. It doesn't really matter what combination of hand and mouth "it" is. Some of the best head I've ever gotten was from the girl I call My Favorite Cocksucker (I miss her almost as much as my ATF). She did this thing that would send me over the edge every time. She'd use her mouth and her hand at the same time, in exactly the same rhythm. As she went down, she'd unwrap all of her fingers but the forefinger and thumb so her mouth could get all the way down. As she came back up, she'd re-wrap her fingers and grip-n-slide them up. When I'd nut, she'd slide my dick into her throat, moving up and down just enough to squeeze the head of my dick in and out of the back of her throat, while moving her tongue back and forth on the shaft. Intense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion