Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BEST STAND UP COMEDIANS OUT THERE TODAY?

rattdog
rattdog95232

New York

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

was wondering if you guys could add to my list in case I overlooked some that are up and coming. btw, I don't get it w/kevin hart. actually I think he sucks but he's real popular for some reason.

my list of faves: louie ck chris rock denis leary bill burr Pablo Francisco jim Norton jim Jeffries dave chapelle jim breuer amy schumer saandra silverman jokeman martling larry the cable guy Seinfeld

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Gatorfan Motorhead Slicspic

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Yes Kevin Hart is definitely overrated, I don't think he's funny at all. A few years ago I would put Katt Williams on the list. I was watching some of his old stuff yesterday, I was dying laughing.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ralphey May

Profile picture for Experimental
Experimental
•

Agree with Chris Rock,Bill Burr and Dave Chapelle, you missed Joe Rogan. Dice man too. I've never seen Kevin Hart do standup.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Right Now-Joey Coco Diaz. Check out Ms. Pat. She's a killer.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Brian Regan always gets me in stitches.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

As for a female, Paula Poundstone.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Call me an un-so-phisticated hillbilly, but most of what Larry the Cable Guy does has me laughing out loud. Not too many others can do that. Robin Williams could.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Robert Kelly Joe DeRosa Patrice O'neal (Passed away but he was a monster) Rich Vos

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I just heard someone say that Joan Rivers had so much plastic surgery, they're donating her body to Tupperware.

Profile picture for blaze08
blaze08
•

Carlos Mencia and the Ragin Cajun John Morgan.

Profile picture for DFFECHSWU
DFFECHSWU
•

I'm surprised 'rattdog' picked Bill Burr as one of his faves. He seems to be under the radar and not many know about him, but he is funny as shit. I saw a Comedy Central special a few years back and was laughing my ass off nearly the entire time. He's not dirty (he does curse a big but not in the vulgar way say Tracy Morgan does), and most of his routine is based on his observations and relationships.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Props to IME for the Rich Vos vote. That dude is a killer. Same with Bill Burr. Check out the Monday Morning Podcast with Bill Burr.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

amy schumer

I like a comedian that I would also be willing to fuck

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Jim Jeffries is definitely coo-el. I loved his show "Legit"

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I'm no one mentioned Gabriel Iglesias. That guy is soooo not funny. Seems like every time I'm flipping thru the channels on Comedy Central, he's on. He's boring and bland.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

** I'm glad no one ...

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^Is he the hot and fluffy guy?..lol............I'm surprised no one mentioned Lewis Black

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

No Ron White? Funniest comedian out there. George Lopez does pretty decent standup too. Trevor Noah and Maronzio Vance are funny too (Noah's more 'social commentary', while Vance is straight 'LOL' funny).

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Cant forget Doug Stanhope

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Bob Marley. The white comedian from Maine, not the reggae singer!!! I think he's hilarious

Profile picture for pineconepartyliquor
pineconepartyliquor
•

Stanhope rules. ime, are you an o & a fan? errr ... should I say o and j fan now?

Profile picture for standupguy81
standupguy81
•

Corey Holcomb is the best out right now.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

@pinecone yeah I'm an O&A fan. I use to listen to them every morning at work with head phones on. I only ever used the streaming computer feed and after the merger it all went to shit. It never worked so I had to drop it a couple years ago.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Alive: Lewis Black and Gilbert Godfried Deceased: Sam Kineson and Robin Williams

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Russel Peters Shawn Majunder

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement