tuscl

BEST STAND UP COMEDIANS OUT THERE TODAY?

rattdog
New York
was wondering if you guys could add to my list in case I overlooked some that are up and coming. btw, I don't get it w/kevin hart. actually I think he sucks but he's real popular for some reason.

my list of faves:
louie ck
chris rock
denis leary
bill burr
Pablo Francisco
jim Norton
jim Jeffries
dave chapelle
jim breuer
amy schumer
saandra silverman
jokeman martling
larry the cable guy
Seinfeld

26 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Gatorfan
    Motorhead
    Slicspic
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yes Kevin Hart is definitely overrated, I don't think he's funny at all. A few years ago I would put Katt Williams on the list. I was watching some of his old stuff yesterday, I was dying laughing.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ralphey May
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    Agree with Chris Rock,Bill Burr and Dave Chapelle, you missed Joe Rogan. Dice man too.
    I've never seen Kevin Hart do standup.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Right Now-Joey Coco Diaz. Check out Ms. Pat. She's a killer.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Brian Regan always gets me in stitches.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As for a female, Paula Poundstone.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Call me an un-so-phisticated hillbilly, but most of what Larry the Cable Guy does has me laughing out loud. Not too many others can do that. Robin Williams could.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Robert Kelly
    Joe DeRosa
    Patrice O'neal (Passed away but he was a monster)
    Rich Vos
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I just heard someone say that Joan Rivers had so much plastic surgery, they're donating her body to Tupperware.
  • blaze08
    10 years ago
    Carlos Mencia and the Ragin Cajun John Morgan.
  • DFFECHSWU
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised 'rattdog' picked Bill Burr as one of his faves. He seems to be under the radar and not many know about him, but he is funny as shit. I saw a Comedy Central special a few years back and was laughing my ass off nearly the entire time. He's not dirty (he does curse a big but not in the vulgar way say Tracy Morgan does), and most of his routine is based on his observations and relationships.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Props to IME for the Rich Vos vote. That dude is a killer. Same with Bill Burr. Check out the Monday Morning Podcast with Bill Burr.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    amy schumer

I like a comedian that I would also be willing to fuck
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Jim Jeffries is definitely coo-el. I loved his show "Legit"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm no one mentioned Gabriel Iglesias. That guy is soooo not funny. Seems like every time I'm flipping thru the channels on Comedy Central, he's on. He's boring and bland.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ** I'm glad no one ...
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^Is he the hot and fluffy guy?..lol............I'm surprised no one mentioned Lewis Black
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    No Ron White? Funniest comedian out there. George Lopez does pretty decent standup too. Trevor Noah and Maronzio Vance are funny too (Noah's more 'social commentary', while Vance is straight 'LOL' funny).
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Cant forget Doug Stanhope
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Bob Marley. The white comedian from Maine, not the reggae singer!!! I think he's hilarious
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Stanhope rules. ime, are you an o & a fan? errr ... should I say o and j fan now?
  • standupguy81
    10 years ago
    Corey Holcomb is the best out right now.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    @pinecone yeah I'm an O&A fan. I use to listen to them every morning at work with head phones on. I only ever used the streaming computer feed and after the merger it all went to shit. It never worked so I had to drop it a couple years ago.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Alive: Lewis Black and Gilbert Godfried
    Deceased: Sam Kineson and Robin Williams
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Russel Peters
    Shawn Majunder
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion