tuscl

Reverse LDK ?

Thursday, September 4, 2014 12:37 PM
I know what you guys are thanking...Wtf ? And no crazyjoe I'm not talking cumming in her shitbox......look....ive been trying a some time know to LDK....what has happened since I can not...I have turned it into one huge four playing dry fuck....I'm buying like 12-16 songs deep....normaly I've noticed most girls get really turned on and thangs gets heated....so much so either I get a suprise blow job or she sneaks me into her pussy...and this is at clean clubs...this gets me off being so sneaky...but this isn't the episode I'm talking about....a few nights back I was rolling a 60 min time block champaign room at one of my clean clubs...at the end she was dryy fucking my massive cock so hard...and yes I had my perve shorts on so I and she both could feel every detail of my Dick sliding up into her pussy and rubbing all over her clot with my Dick head...now I'm no attractive man although some say that I am...I'm at least easy to looks at....any ways the point I'm trying to make is she at about 50 min in starts to cum and I mean ejaculation squirting all over my black shorts...I was like oooo my fucking god !....she got embraced but while she was laying in my arms and I was stroking her hair...she told me her number so we could meet up outside to actually fuck that Dick....so you see guys its not all about you...they enjoy this shit just as much as we do...I don't give a fuck what the pink site says lol

14 comments

• SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Clit not clot...lol damn fat fingers....Lmfao
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    But do you do it like this ? I had at least 2 good inches with my ultra thin black shorts on....I gave her a seriouse pussy wiggie
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Have you had a girl LDK on you ? It makes since if your Dick is stimulating her clitoral at the minimum she could get off herself
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've got a new fave who really enjoys DATY and I got a facial from her on a recent visit. She wants to meet OTC and I think it might be a lot of fun.
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Lol...i always love your comments Gawker
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    LDK this is your subject base...don't pull a LDGay bitch !...man the fuck up and answer me when I'm speaking to you mothafucka !!! Fuck you jackie
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Im talking real shyt...so respond LDGay
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Damn you crazy joe
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Take the diaper off and stop calling it perve shorts. That may help and yes I have had dancers ldk on me and make a mess of my pants
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol....it all "depends" aka adult diaper....lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol....well played master LDK
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    I've had several dancers whose pussy's were real wet when I stuck my finger in there.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Brilliantly displayed
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    What's with all the necro threads?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion