tuscl

Do you remember the name of the first girl you had sex with?

Thursday, September 4, 2014 10:32 AM
I just remembered...Ann. In her room at her parents house. I also remember I wished it had been her best friend, Sheryl.

31 comments

• luvthepus
    10 years ago
    My older sister of course I remember her
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Yes, my wife, the only one ever. Never mind her name!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yes.
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Yes i do...but i will not tell names since my own privacy has been breached but i do remebering being 12 and fucking this hot red headed 14 year old red head with the furrest bush of red pussy hair ive ever soon...dick still ggets tore up over this.......ooo yes i rember the school slut nicely
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes. She was about 3 years older than I and she had already graduated from the college and was employed as a staff person. Being a few years older and being from a different social environment made things go easier than it ever would have with the college girls. She was also on The Pill, and so this made it easier. This was also the first time I found out how once you have done it with a girl, your relationship with her changes. I got to see how much she wanted frequent contact. I was not prepared for this, as I was devoting most all of my time to intensive academics. I was not prepared to set up frequent contact with someone off campus. Besides the time we first met and our "dates" at her home, I was not accustomed to being that physically expressive with her, and she noticed this. I did not understand how to ask her for what I wanted, which was for her to dress sexy for me. See, I was already a natural to end up spending lots of time in strip clubs. But eventually my relationship with this older girl had to end because I was not ready to make spending time with her a big part of my life. So I did go back to the extremely frustrating and often demeaning social realm of the college girls. I had thought about all of this recently after listening to some of the videos made by Elliot Rodger who tried to shoot up the sorority house at UC Santa Barbara. I identify with the frustration which he felt. He went off the deep end and so he did not live long enough to find his home in other social environments. San_Jose_Guy [view link] Deep Purple, live [view link]
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Nope, don't want to. It was a forgettable experience for both of us.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Jackie's mom.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    Janet
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    She was an absolute perfect goddess. My condom broke so she told her mom. I think her mom was OK with it.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Paging Dr. Dougster. Can you please provide a diagnosis on SJG guy, I mean other than his being a total virgin.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Laura. In a tent, on a farm in rural Vermont, while I was on acid.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    C"om on you guys !!!!!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Yeah I remember. I remember just as good as the guy in the movie for The Army of the Dead when he was supposed to speak certain words.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yeah her name was baby...or honey...or sweetie. Nah I don't remember.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    txtittyfan's daughter was my first. I'll take at look SJG's posts this weekend. Been tl;dr for me until now.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Madonna or Cher; I can never keep them straight.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    You bet, and she remembers mine too.
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    I am doing well if I even know the name of the last one.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Yes.
  • Dain
    10 years ago
    Mary.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I do remember the lovely Claire from college. She was the ex-girlfriend of one of my so-called college friends. She was a lovely redhead. One night, I was helping her study for her math exam and eventually, we were studying more than math. This ended up putting a wedge into my friendship with my so-called friend. I think I learned never to bang any ex-girlfriend of your friends. Many years later, there was a stripper at what is now my #2 club named Chloe who I always wanted to call Claire because she was Claire's dead ringer. Same hair, same hair style, she even had the same pubic hair style, and they talked alike. Chloe was my favorite dancer at that club during a period I consider a dead period there, but I always wanted to call her Claire.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I recall #1 Brenda and #3 Patricia but only because they were my first threesome. 1973 was a good year except for the oil embargo.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    High school girlfriend. I really wanted her sister but she was still fun. Funny story about her recently that I'll post when I have time. BTW that may be SJG's shortest post ever. I expected a treatise on the psychological influence of a guys first love. Kind of spooky though that he studies the videos of a mass murderer.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My first was Emily. I came in the condom as I was putting it in, but recovered soon after. I didn't have a second condom though so I had to pull out.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes I remember but what was surprising was that I wasn't even on the foot ball team.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I wondered if a nurse had sex with me while I was passed out after having wisdom teeth pulled out. Impossible to know. I was just wondering why they said they let me sleep extra long. Worse case is that I have a kid I never knew about. She could be a dancer too. That would be weird.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Yes, and she sure made me feel inept.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Manda.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Jessica. She had just moved out of my hometown and I went to visit her in her new hometown in another state. Things clicked and went well for a while until we started trying to make it more interesting. It went downhill quickly after that. Proof that practice makes perfect, and I consider that first time my first chance to practice, which means it was as far from perfect as I'll ever get.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It was a special moment, a cherished moment. We both were young, naive, and in the throes of puppy love. What we felt for one another could never be replaced. We didn't lose our virginity, we became a union. What we had, that was true love. What we had, was an unconditional love, the type of love only two, innocent kids could know. I'll remember her forever. I'll remember our times that we shared, forever. Our relationship will always stay with me, forever. What we had, was eternal. Now if I could only remember that tramps name...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion