tuscl

Is this TUSCL or The Lonely Hearts Club?

Is anyone here NOT in love with a stripper?

😍❤💗💖💘💕😍

Sheesh!

21 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm in love with 2 or 3.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Love make the world, and apparently TUSCL; go around
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Always and forever in love wit dem nasty hookers
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've got a couple that I fell in lust with.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Your smelling bacon
  • impala
    10 years ago
    I have been before, several time actually, and got burnt every time. Learned my lesson, still hang with them, but know better than to fall in love again.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I save my love for sports teams. But I'm in various levels of lust with many strippers, about a half dozen at the moment.
  • EdwardKang
    10 years ago
    Lust only. I keep the affiliation with the dancers in the club. The vast majority of them will leave you broke with a broken heart if you let them into your life. Granted there are some dancers out there that wouldn't, but I know I don't have the skill to tell the difference between a consummate con artist and the real deal before significant damage would be done. For those here that have the innate sense to tell the difference and can play that game - kudos to you. Enjoy and good luck!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm not in love with any dancer. However I would be dissapointed if some don't show up to dance. I do enjoy looking at hot bodies and nice titties. :)
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Did juice type the lyrics for that video?

And there are currently no strippers I'm in love with, a few I'd like to fuck but none I'd want to spend more than a few hours with.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    My balls itch
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    To me the whole point of frequenting a strip joint is to have a no strings attached physical relationship without all the drama. If you are looking for a meaningful relationship you are in the wrong place.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Fell in love with strippers a couple times so far. Both situations evolved to just friendship.

A fav once told me during our second OTC, after I said something about love, "Love, but don't be IN love." That helped me a lot to get beyond my old-fashioned game of expressing love to bed down a chick.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    There is one tall dancer at Casa D that is taking up more space inside my head.

Does that mean I'm in love?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Then my jaw dropped when I saw this dancer named Summer who works at Stars. There are several awesome dancers there, but that night she was top shelf. I think I'm infatuated/crush on her.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    More like 'in lust' for me. I'm not in love with anyone at the moment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    What Ironcat posted makes perfect sense.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I'm not in love with any right now. But I most certainly was infatuated with one years ago. Overall though I would say that strippers have greatly influenced my own persona. They live more bohemian lives than most of us do. They need to be able to be open to strangers. I say this pertaining to the zero touching clubs, to the maximum mileage clubs, and to every sort in between.

So being able to engage with a girl who deliberately provokes this high voltage type of sexual attraction, and then who is able to in some way engage with most everyone, has blown me away time and time again. It can take years for me to fully appreciate what has happened.

I still go back to what one said to me, "Don't use strip clubs for sexual gratification. That is perverted."

She is right. What strip clubs offer is a sexual aesthetic. You take what you learn and then find ways to recreate it in your ordinary life.

Strippers are our version of the ancient world's pagan priestesses. They taught a cultivated sexuality. We call it religious prostitution, but this sells it short. They really did have a public role to play. It was not all just P4P or a gimmick to take in money.

The Abrahamic faiths and their Sabbath were developed to destroy this earlier type of religion, and to turn women into livestock.

Ramble On, Bing Lounge Seattle
    SJG
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I go to clubs to hand over DNA samples
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Went to Stars Bridgeport yesterday night and saw one new dancer named Ashley, she was smoking hot. I completely melted. So in love.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion