tuscl

Topless Dances on the Main Floor

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Monday, August 25, 2014 6:10 PM
Ranukam's recent reviews of three Las Vegas clubs reminded me of this. Only in Las Vegas have I experienced clubs that allow this. Any other clubs I've ever been to usually don't even allow dances at a customer's seat; those that do, certainly don't allow topless. Any topless or nude dances have to be in a designated dance area. That could be at the periphery of the main floor (those are mostly bikini), but more likely in a VIP room or champagne room. My main clubbing states have been CA, NV, and WA, with a very little in trips to about six other states.

19 comments

• mark94
    10 years ago
    You need to visit Arizona. And Texas. And,Florida........
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    ... and Georgia and North Carolina. Even at the Red Carpet in Brunswick, GA they do all dancing at the customer's seat topless.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I always go topless, toothless and hopeless
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Hell. At Follies the dancers walk around nude or half nude to cool down and or save time getting undressed for the next customer. Let your imagination run wild as to what can happen during those nude table side dances. LOL.
  • Daverinstl
    10 years ago
    All the Illinois clubs in St. Louis area allow 'table dances' not all dancers will do them. Usually $5 or $10 for half a song. Kind of a sample of what a private would be like.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Shadow i need to visitors follies once again
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^your toothless? No wonder my mom loves you sucking her dick
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Every strip club I've ever been to AND gotten lap dances at, I've been able to get them on the main floor. Never know any difference.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I've been to my fair share of clubs which will have topless dances out on the main floor area. Generally speaking, it is on the periphery of the main room, but anyone can watch. It's not true of every club I've been to, but it happens at enough of them to notice.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    never seen this either.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    To follow up on shadowcat's comment re follies, lots of ATL clubs have nude dancing at your table. I can't remember one that doesn't. Many Fla clubs as well. Brads in Indianapolis is another one but topless. Time to get out and travel more.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    TL has topless and nude around the periphery of the regular seating. @CG-Remember when DV Ontario had the $1 dances out in the open?
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Table dances are common around here. They're usually nude, not just topless. Obviously there's less contact than in the more private settings, but they aren't air dances. They're usually half the price, or less, of regular dances. I've had the opposite experience, most of the clubs I've been to have offered it. For the most part, I pass.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Providence used to have 1 dollar table side dances called "cabarets". Try the Inner Room cabaret for table side $10 dances or better yet move 10 feet away and get "private" dances, which are so private only 100% of everyone in the club can see.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I have only had one memorial LD outside a LD area. This goes way back. There was a Goth dancer. Wore a cape all the time, even when all the rest of her was nude. After her stage set, she walks around a bit then come over to me. I was one of only two that had tipped her on stage. I was sitting on a bar chair on the back side of the stage which was behind a three sided bar. Anyway, she walks up, swivels the chair to face and starts talking to me. No idea what she was saying as her hands were busy working with Mr. Happy. When she has him out, the cape comes up over her head and she proceeded to a BJ. I was beyond startled. This was way before that became common in clubs. I'll never forget that. As an aside, I ran into a barmaid years later that became a friend and scout for me. Turned out she danced at said club above and knew of Goth's work. Was funny talking to her about it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Thanks, folks! It seems liked I've just done my clubbing in the wrong part of the U.S. for topless dances out on the floor. NV and AZ seem to be the only states that offer that. I don't know about Oregon. If Ranukam doesn't respond to this soon, I'll message him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    IME – mostly South Florida – most clubs have a dedicated dance area – so one can get either $10 full-nude table dances on the main floor or $25 topless dances in the dance area. The $10 main-floor nude table dances IME are usually non-contact and the $25 topless dances are 2-way contact – often times clubs themselves are the ones that restrict the contact in the $10 floor table dances either b/c it may be illegal to have full contact while nude or b/c they want the custie to do the $25 LD since normally the club gets a $5 cut out of the $25 LD. IME in most So FL clubs that either have $10 full-nude no-contact floor/table dances and $25 contact LDs; the $10 non-contact table dances are not too common. In the smaller clubs w/ no dedicated dance area (many of the Miami black clubs); dances are full contact right out on the floor and one can see dancers either topless or even full-nude walking the floor as they walk from one custy to the other (as shadowcat described) or as they walk back to the DR after their stage set or having given dances.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've clubbed in Vegas, Los Angeles and Portland. Vegas is the only place I've seen do that, I'm not a fan of it.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    @ Crazy joe if you keep fucking jackie aka my ex im going to punch you i. Your shit box Fuck you jackie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion