tuscl

what number is your local clubs ?

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 2:49 PM
Let's define local as 1 or 2 hours from your home does any of those clubs you patrion in that radios make it to the top 10 or top 100 on tuscl ? If so please share your luck or unluck [view link]

6 comments

• RedskinLover
    10 years ago
    Mine goes like this Top dancers #72 men's club of charlotte NC #77 club lust of greenville SC Top value #29 leather and lace of gastonia NC just outside of charlotte #37 lady godivas I of greenville SC Top Atmosphere #7 mens club of charlotte NC #27 club lust of greenville SC Overall #31 club Lust of greenville SC #98 mens club of charlotte NC
  • mark94
    10 years ago
    Best looking girls, #5 for Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix. Absolutely agree. Go in during the day, and the club is filled with 8s and 9s, sometimes as many dancers as customers. Floor dances are only $10.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Numbers 16, 26, & 51 on the top overall clubs are within 45 minutes of my home, but I'll be damned if I can understand the criteria. My favorite club, Foxy Lady, Brockton, MA used to be in the top 50, but then it vanished and I never saw any negative reviews of any consequence. I'm not saying the ratings are right or wrong, just that there's so much subjectivity involved.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    #7 Tootsie's, but I prefer other locals over it.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    The closest Top 100 clubs to where I live are: Portland - 1600KM Denver & Minneapolis - 2000KM Des Moines & Las Vegas - 2400KM No road trios for me to any club in any of those cities.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    5 and 16 on the top overall list and yet Club Desires which appears on no list would be my choice if I had to pay there and the other two were free. Rhode Island Dolls is 16 overall? Funny, because its #4 in Rhode Island.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion