tuscl

Breasts

gawker
Older than dirt
Sunday, August 17, 2014 10:05 PM
. Arguing over a girl's breast size is like choosing between Molson, Heineken, Carlsberg & Budweiser. Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available.

20 comments

• Joker420
    10 years ago
    I agree strongly with this... I seam to go in fazzies....right now I'm getting off on tinny girls with tinny tittties and tinny asses snd tinny pussy wholes
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Is there a Freudian or psychological reason going back to breast feeding that influences our breast fascination?
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I know we spend 9 months trying to get out and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    So true gawker....keep preaching
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    The hell with Molson products, gawker. Those bastards closed Calgary Brewing and Malting about 25 years ago........haven't consumed Molson swill since. Lord, I miss Calgary Stock Ale.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I like small, medium and large; I go through different moods.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    As long as they look good it doesn't matter what size they are to me.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I prefer natural to enhanced but I'll take either. Size isnt important.The only boobs I'll avoid is a really bad boob job.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I like tits that look like they were bought at Marchall's or Ross-Irregular.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I don't do dances with dancers with large breasts or enhanced breasts. Uninterested.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    More than 2 is a total turnoff. More than a mouthful is a waste.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    As a skilled and seasoned boobologist, I feel compelled to comment: 1. My preference: Natural. Definitely a must. Size DD or larger is acceptable. However, as a couple of members mentioned above, I have made exceptions for exceptionally good boob jobs. 2. @ Gawker: That may be the best boob joke I've ever heard! 3. @ Shadow: You've encountered dancers with more than two breasts?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer - Not a dancer but: [view link]
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I enjoy all breast on young 18 year olds
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think there are some that have a very strong preference for tits and will not get dances from small breasted dancers. As for me – I prefer C-cup and above but A or B cup is not a deal breaker – but implants; even if “well done” are a no-go for me 95% of the time. BTW – this isi a very deep subject which I think the ladies of SW would appreciate.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Shadow: Impressive, but I'll stick to girls with just two.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I prefer natural C's, but breasts are something I'm not picky (not very high on the priority list) about. As long as she's not super flat-chested, you won't hear much complaint from me.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    It's not necessarily the case that everyone with "a strong preference for tits" insist on large ones. As far as I'm concerned, large are fine, but A or B are better. Natural is a requirement, no matter the size. It's not about how they look, it's about how they *feel*.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I prefer something that I can motorboat, but perky B's are cool. Natural is much preferred over enhanced, tho I won't flee in disgust at a nice boob job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion