tuscl

money saving advice from a broke ass bastard

hey people on tuscl this is old james again and im still hard as ever. I found some real good money saving tips on drinks when you club. buy one bottle of three doller water then get free refills in the bathroom. ive saved five hundred dollars this year all ready with this simple dirty little trick

stay hard james

13 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Gosh, James. Why not dumpster dive for the same brand empty and smuggle it into the club. Done correctly, it will allow you to look well-endowed, making you irresistible to dancers and maybe even lopaw!

Living hard can be an advantage!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Great advice bbj
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Big Game James in full effect
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    James dude...do you like to drink old leftover fruit juice that has fermented? I hear that shit can get you really drunk and it I'd FREE!!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ferment sone grape juice
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Then you can wine and dine some high class bitches and stick to a budget
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Save money on buying gum and scrape the gum under tables and desks. Just stay away from the gum on the ground.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    How about washing your condoms to use again? Smuggle in a small container and steal soap from the bathroom? Not to mention toilet paper and towels.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Good points, Rockstar. Might as well go through your old shit and look for undigested corn kernels, too.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Do you fill the bottle yourself or have the bathroom troll do it? If he does it do you too him? Lmao
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And when you're flat broke, turn your toaster upside down and enjoy some tasty toaster leavin's
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    And whatever you do, don't eat the yellow snow!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If someone is that thirsty all the time, why not bring water in old milk jugs and gulp it down at your car, oh, forgot, no car.
    Can you carry a gallon jug of water with you? I don't usually get that thirsty in strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion