tuscl

lap dances is worthless and a bad way to spend money

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:38 PM
im looking and wanting only sex. since im on a fixed income I cant afford to blow money. so in the proses of making a budget that works for me in my sex life ive noticed how buying dances no matter the cost is a wast. in my 30 years of clubbing ive learned the girls that want to fuck for pay will let you know and from their its a yes or a no. not to complicated or costly

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Amen to that, you racist, Native American hating, right-wing, little Dick bastard that you are. God bless you!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    If you're looking for sex, buying lap dances is an expensive way of going about it. You can get a BP whore for a fraction of what a dancer will cost you, assuming she will even put out. If you've been buying dances in an attempt to get laid, it's no surprise you're poor.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    " SS. :) A year and only 5 comments? You'll never catch sc at that rate. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I know you are on a fixed income, but you might want to invest some of that sex money in a wordprocessor that comes with spellcheck.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Say what you want about lap dances, but I'm getting a better return on those than I am on my stocks. Plus I often get to make a "deposit" during my lap dances.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Then go get a $20 hooker. Why are you in the clubs when you got little or no money?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    ap dances lead to extras that's fine, but I'd much prefer to get horned up with dances and then call wife with a 30 minute warning and have actual great sex.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    "Avatar RedskinLover Prop RedskinLover Ignore RedskinLover Send Private Message to RedskinLover Joined: Aug 2013 Clubs Reviewed: 2 Total Reviews: 2 paying to play the game Posted December 14, 2013 (Last Comment: February 23, 2014) How many of us just don't pay for the sex but also pay to play the cat and mouse game ? For myself I enjoy the seduction proces more than the sex"
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The hunt is definitely part of the game for many of us.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Who knew
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sclvr, Sort of a cunt hunt? Crude, but just popped into my warped mind. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "Cunt Hunt" @Clubber-I love it. If you don't mind, I'd like to borrow your phrase.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS, I have yet to copyright it, so be my guest. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion