tuscl

How prevalent is strippers fucking the mangers?

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
Friday, July 25, 2014 4:29 AM
;) Okay, I am not some pathetic loser, but I just wanted to know, how common is it for the strippers to be fucking the managers? I mean like in all different clubs- large, small, and your chain SC joints? I once talked to this dancer at a small showbar venue, and she told me that it does go on, but she doesn't take part in it- (yeah, right)! Also, why does this happen? Of course, I've already read in previous articles, it's a way for the dancers to get special treatment... Still, I've seen a lot of SC managers, and they are not the best looking guys, rather pretty shady, 100lbs. overweight... Mainly does "Fucking the managers," occur in all venues- small and large; and in which do they predominately occur in? Smaller clubs? Thanking you in advance- your comments and opinions are greatly appreciated!

22 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Why else would anybody want to be a strip club manager? That job has exactly one benefit...free stripper poon. I gotta become a strip club manager... You think the sci fi strip club place is hiring? That sounded coo-el.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    According to a recent Gallup Poll, 3 out of 10 strip club managers are fucking their stripper employees. The other 7 are idiots or homos.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I believe it happens. Especially with all the cat fighting between the babes behind the scenes. Sleeping with a manager or bouncer to get an ally never hurts I'm sure.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    The only one with whom I've ever even discussed this, is my ATF. She defiantly didn't, but she knew others did. Same as what you thought. She worked in two clubs, but I could only see her in one. It was more the dive of the two. She said at the other it was less common. How she knew, not sure. Just others telling her would be my guess and we know dancers never lie. I've known a couple of bouncers pretty well and one said yes they personally do and the other no, but never talked about the managers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Wait a second, you wrote mangers! I don't know how many strippers fuck mangers besides Mary Magdalene.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    there are lots of reasons strippers do it
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS, Good catch.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    If you're not some PL what are you doing on a site for PLs? Or are you "asking for a friend"?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Just what every red blooded American man wants: sex with a prostitute.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    As I understand it, and it makes sense to me that way, its depends on the club. At the larger chain clubs its rare, and when it does happen its generally mutual. Meaning a stripper may fuck the manager because she wants to, or she "hopes" it'll gain her some favor. Not because she wants to leave early or avoid a fine for being late. At dicier joints where most of the strippers are fucking, its pretty common and its usually more direct consideration. Meaning it would clearly qualify as consideration in an oral (no pun intended) contract. Its not limited to managers either, in a lot of extras clubs its a currency like any other. Owe tipout/fine? Want additional privacy/extended time in a room? Need a ride home from a DJ/Bouncer? Ass, cash, or grass; no one rides for free.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    oh - and further to what the spick said, all the polls I've seen indicate 100% of strip clubs managers are idiots. I'd say limp dicked is the other leading cause, second only to homo tendencies.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I know a lot of cases of strippers fucking managers or DJ's. Maybe the bathroom troll is getting some too. A dancer once told me that my CF was fucking the DJ. I thought that this was just cattiness and jealousy. But months later my CF, after a session at my house, mentioned that she used to "date" the DJ.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Away in a manger with no VIP A stripper blew managers near the donkey
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    How do four strippers fuck a manger at the same time?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Haha slick..alternate lyrics are always great
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    :) Thanks to everyone that left a valid contribution! And now I do see how, yes, it can be used as a form of currency (avoiding late fees, favors, tip outs, etc..). I agree, these mostly occur in your smaller clubs. Again, I appreciate it. But it still leaves me with one final unanswered question; In my high school aptitude test, there were never any jobs for SC manager! ;) thank ya!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    This is one of those things that you'll probably never know the real answer to...strippers are, by definition untrustworthy, and you're never sure if they're trying to get fellow workers in trouble, or brag so a customer will like them, etc. So I have no clue. I've always suspected it happens. I can't count the number of times I've seen a stripper go into the manager's office and close the door. But who the fuck knows what's going on? As far as the big chain, high end corporate clubs, I highly doubt much of that goes on, solely because corporations are EXTREMELY touchy about illegal activities like that. Guaranteed you'll get your ass fired if you risk the company getting in legal trouble by fucking an employee. Very bad news. Maybe the small, private owner clubs might be less forgiving or aware of activities like that. But if they're smart they'll also be very strict about stuff like that. Personally, my guess is it's pretty rare, and dancers use rumors like that to manipulate whoever they want to manipulate. Because they're women. And they're strippers. That's what they do.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oh, and as far as the male employees (managers, DJ's, bouncers, etc.) bragging "yeah I fucked about 10 of these chicks".... Yeah, right...
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    @Jerikson; Very intuitive comment! I guess we will never really know; however if this is true, I truly feel sorry for these girls, because from the managers I've seen... I use to have an ATF, at a small local showbar, and she is the one who made me think of this. However, it is probably a combination of favors, and such. She said she didn't have relations, but pointed out who did. Any ways, thanks for everyone's input; and maybe, just maybe when we die, all our questions will be answered....
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    A strip club manager who sees his job as a chance to fuck lots of strippers is going to last as long as a drug dealer who sees his job as a chance to do lots of drugs.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It definitely happens at my favorite club, because it is a well known fact the owner is married to one of them, and before that happened, there was another girl who was always regarded as the "owner's bitch". I believe a large reason why some girls there disappear for months, if not years, at a time, is because the owner or his loser bouncer brother want sexual favors some girls are not willing to provide. The odd thing, however, is that most of them do come back. As for other clubs, I know it happened at some of my old regular hotspots. At the club I used to visit regularly where the owner was the town drug dealer, I was always told it was sex for drugs there. But I don't know that it happened at every club I ever went to.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    @ slick. As they say over here "you are one can short of a six-pack" lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion