tuscl

my stripper nightmare

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:54 PM
I am a regular, she text me personal stuff, we saw outside the club a couple of times, but she changes...sometimes she is warm, close, other times sharp...gives some quick cheek kisses... She gives me the BEST lap dances ever, at home nothing happens and those are the best (and only) hugs I get. I'm paying for the hugs and the dances, I know. I want more and the answer is maybe maybe, I guess will never happen, and I may have to quit and loose all that erotic wonderful pleasures . . . or learn to just get that. As they say "you get what you pay for". Is it like that or is there a way to make her open up more?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Move on.
  • GCMan
    10 years ago
    Find another stripper. They aren't all like t that.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    You've maxed out. She won't change, so you'll have to.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Bullwinkle is right. Absolutely. She's a stripper, and she's a woman. Which means, by definition, she's got emotional conflicts that you and I will never understand. She doesn't love you. She will never love you. She may not even be capable of really loving someone. She wants a handsome white knight to take her away, and she's stuck with losers who only want a hot stripper. But she also wants happiness, and is trying to find ways to be happy in the shitty life she finds herself in. So if the mood strikes her, she might feel better by making believe you're her love. But she knows you're not. So then she pulls back. Remember this: If a woman can somehow be convinced to like you, she can just as easily be convinced not to like you. She might get caught up in a moment for some reason you'll never understand, but just as easily it passes. Forget her. Forever. She doesn't love you. She probably doesn't really like you. And she almost certainly doesn't respect you, because you're a loser who goes to strip clubs. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. And honestly, would you give a shit about her if she wasn't a hot stripper? Of course not. If she was ugly you'd bolt in a heartbeat.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Stop paying and start fucking
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's like a stock portfolio dude. Don't be hamlet-ing all day cause you're not getting the ROI you ideally dream of, you're getting more than you than if you just left your money under the mattress. You look for opportunities to change up you portfolio to get a better ROI. Having all your money in one stock is risky, but potentially very rewarding if you pick an exceptional one.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @bullwinkle - are those song lyrics?? Careful, you're liable to get a nasty note from the hall monitor
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "Broom her and broom her fast. Then get rid of her. Just like I did your mother."
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Dude, do not go away. Just change your mind. That's the easiest way of changing things. Change your mind about your feelings to her. You're all set. Happy fucking.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Move on & find a new stripper
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As j40 said – she doesn’t like you and doesn’t want to be w/ you except she wants and needs your $$$ - that is the reality 99% of the time when dealing w/ strippers – so she will try to do the least she has to while still getting paid. You are the consumer and the one w/ the $$$ - so you set the rules and the expectations *to be met* and if you are not getting your $$$’s worth; then like in any other type of business transaction; one takes their biz elsewhere (and it’s business even if you don’t realize it or it doesn’t look that way – it’s definitely purely business for her – most likely she even has a deadbeat BF/baby-daddy whom is the one she cares about). You want her but she want your $$$ - it will never work and it will never be what you want it to be – accept the reality or else you will end up w/ no stripper; no $$$; and a big emotional hangover. If you give her your heart; she is not interested in that and she will probably try to pawn it for $$$ (metaphorically speaking).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Perhaps this thread from a forum for dancers will give you some insight as to how many dancers think: [view link]
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Cut your losses and leave now before you lose it all. As Papi said, you have the $$$, therefore you set the agenda. If she wants to play games, move to another stripper who wants to play ball. I once liked a stripper very much who began to avoid me if I did not give her a lot of money. I moved my business elsewhere. There are new ones coming on board everyday. You may also have to visit a different SC.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Why leave? I don't get. You just want to open her up, right? You're just like halfway in there, then you feel this crap, you come here and act like kid having his candy taken away. You need to get a reality check.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Here's my favorite post from the SW link Papi referenced: "Dear regular who thinks they are my man, You need to see this relationship for what it really is. Sure, I act sweet, interested, and like I actually like you. I don't. I hate the way you are so grabby with me every chance you get. I hate the way you try to grab my face in an attempt to mouth kiss me. I hate the way you act like you are giving me a massage and try and reach down and touch my pussy. And I despise the way you think everything and all human relationships in life revolve around sex. They dont. It grosses me out how your hands shake all excitedly when you try to touch me. Ugh. But the worst thing is when you act like you own me. After our time is up and I am paid, I move on to the next customer. I don't need you "investigating" who else I dance for and do VIPs with. You don't need to compare yourself physically or professionally against ANY other guy. There's one reason I deal with ANY of you. Because you pay me. You aren't my boyfriend or my husband. You have NO say in ANY of my relationships. In or outside of the club. You are guaranteed money to me, and that is all." That, gentlemen, is what stripper really think of you.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "she doesn’t like you and doesn’t want to be w/ you except she wants and needs your $$$ - that is the reality 99% of the time when dealing w/ strippers." I don't know Papi, with all the guys on here getting free sex from super hot strippers you may need to adjust your percentages.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    J40-You hit the nail on the head. If a stripper/waitress/cashier actually digs you, you'll find out real quick. Case in point. I just got shot down by this one waitress at this pizza joint I frequent. Our flirting was just fun flirting and nothing more.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " I just got shot down by this one waitress at this pizza joint I frequent." Pizza place?! Does Wendy know about that?
  • charrua2013
    10 years ago
    ANSWERING THE ANSWERS: THANKS. GREAT GANG I FOUND HERE !!! I have read the blog many times until decided to post and received all these great feedback. I agree, I know the stripper rules and I never got glued to anyone until now. Let me add that I have side effects from "C" chimio and hormone treatment & the tool was down, out. Thanks to me been stubborn and her moves, it is alive again. So I'm attracted because she is beautiful, she gives the BEST sensual grinding and in some way, I feel alive. I'm ready for MORE (yes sex why not, even if it is not at the club- who wants to get in trouble). Bullwinkle said in some post a girl was trying to kiss him and is not his stuff. I would like to get kissed, but I don't . Yes there are many others. Same as when I leave or if I'm not there (( I don't go daily, I skip weeks before I return)) there are crowds waiting to take my place. Yes I know "she is not your friend, she is a stripper". I tried to dump her but I feel some compulsion to go back! What the heck I'm turning into? Bipolar? Obsessed?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion