Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

bagbboyjames reporting for dootie

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

sorry guys for not being around much. as I last left off I was in mexico but I have sold my rv and started walking the united states. ive walked over 3,000 miles and plowed through a lot of the southern states. im making big plans of heading north. sorry no reviews im homless and need to find a good idea to make some cash so I can go to the club and make more reviews. I may just stay in florida for a bit and get a bagging job for a few months before heading north. god bless ya ll and remember im james and I live hard real hard

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

thanks for keeping us updated on you have you seen sippy cup ?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Great to hear from you. Glade you didnt get serviced by the Irish mechanic. Your stick shifter may have been broken

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

lol

Profile picture for SippyCup69
SippyCup69
•

boooom ! sippy wins again !

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

BagBoy, get your ass out on the highway and hitchhike up here to Detroit for the Friday TUSCL meet. You can live in an abandoned Detroit house and work as a bathroom troll.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Wb!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

wb

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Welcome back BagBoyDude!

I'm sure you'll find a new rusted out van down by the river to squat in soon. Set up yo' tear-stained air mattress and it'll be like you never left!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Rumor has it that James has a new recipe for Tacos al Carbon. I'm ready for a sample.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Oh no, Slick. Bag Boy thinks those tacos are filled with charcoal!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Atac-Haha. Knowing James, he'll probably make Tacos al Cabron instead.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement