tuscl

bagbboyjames reporting for dootie

Monday, July 14, 2014 9:09 PM
sorry guys for not being around much. as I last left off I was in mexico but I have sold my rv and started walking the united states. ive walked over 3,000 miles and plowed through a lot of the southern states. im making big plans of heading north. sorry no reviews im homless and need to find a good idea to make some cash so I can go to the club and make more reviews. I may just stay in florida for a bit and get a bagging job for a few months before heading north. god bless ya ll and remember im james and I live hard real hard

12 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    thanks for keeping us updated on you have you seen sippy cup ?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Great to hear from you. Glade you didnt get serviced by the Irish mechanic. Your stick shifter may have been broken
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    lol
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    boooom ! sippy wins again !
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    BagBoy, get your ass out on the highway and hitchhike up here to Detroit for the Friday TUSCL meet. You can live in an abandoned Detroit house and work as a bathroom troll.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Wb!
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    wb
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Welcome back BagBoyDude! I'm sure you'll find a new rusted out van down by the river to squat in soon. Set up yo' tear-stained air mattress and it'll be like you never left!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Rumor has it that James has a new recipe for Tacos al Carbon. I'm ready for a sample.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Oh no, Slick. Bag Boy thinks those tacos are filled with charcoal!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Atac-Haha. Knowing James, he'll probably make Tacos al Cabron instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion