tuscl

Eating pussy in your personal life

Clackport
Washington
Friday, July 4, 2014 11:24 AM
I'm not talking about eating pussy in a strip club, I think most of us are bright enough to realize that isn't the smartest thing to do. I'm talking about in your personal life: wife, girlfriend, chick you brought home from the nightclub, etc. For me, I love eating pussy, it's one of my favorite things to do foreplay. First of all, as men why should be expect girls to suck our dicks, when we won't eat their pussies? Secondly if you eat her pussy right, then she will suck your dick with enthusiasm. I know some of us don't like the taste of pussy, but when I'm in the moment, I'm not even thinking about that. Is eating pussy is a hell yes or hell no for you? For me it's hell yes! Thoughts?

38 comments

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Yes I concur
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I don't care if it's in a strip club or not. ranukam, 'scuse me for being blunt, but I've been eating cunts since pimps was pushing pink caddies with the fish tank pumps!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Most girls yes, some I didn't feel like it.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Absolutely
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I'm in full agreement ranukam. I was eating a great pussy in London earlier this week. A fabulous Aussie girl, she loved it !
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @govikings- what song is that?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The first time I was ever with a woman intimately, my gameplan, which hasn't really ever changed, was to do a lot of work with the tongue and fingers first to prove my worth, then get after it. I get everything off, head down there and she says, "No, I don't like that." SERIOUSLY? I was seriously thrown and nothing went well after that. (The second time, I got to start, but at one point, I pulled my fingers out and saw blood. I thought I had been too rough. Nope. Turns out I just had perfect timing, or perhaps I should say she had a surprise visitor with perfect timing.)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    It's not something that does much for me. Same as women suck dick to please a guy, it's usually not something they would ever choose to do. Most don't like sucking dick. Licking pussy is fine for me, I don't dislike it, unless she doesn't taste very good. My present girlfriend, aside from being a very hot Asian, tastes GREAT. But she's not a big fan of having her pussy licked. I think that some more conservative cultures don't feel comfortable with that. Not all, but depending on how you were brought up. She likes it, but usually after a short while she wants some dick instead.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't DATY unless there is something in it for me. All it does to me is make my tongue and jaw ache from the exercise. My dick doesn't get hard. I'm sure that I would get more pleasure out of licking a steak just before eating it. And what happens when you get down there and the smell is terrible? Can you just back out now? Do say "Sorry Babe but your pussy stinks. I'm going home now"?
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    to eat pussy or not to eat pussy is up to that person
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    About 25 years ago I worked with a woman who was knock down gorgeous. She had been a college cheerleader, did some modeling when in grad school and drew glances from every male when she walked in a room. Frankly, I never thought I had a chance with her but one night after a few drinks she asked if I'd ever tried cocaine, which it hadn't. So off to her apartment, shared a few lines, play a little kiss ÿ face, she takes me by the hand and leads me to the bedroom. She steps into the bathroom, emerges naked and we're both boll icky bareass on the bed. Her tits were beautiful, and I kissed and sucked on them. She said lower and my tongue swirled around her navel. Lower she said, as she grabbed my ears, jammed my face into her pussy, and started moaning. She actually tasted good; different from others I'd eaten. Well, I licked her clit, got two fingers in her pussy and lightly massaged her G-spot while dancing the Macarena with my tongue. She had small outer lips which gave access to the tunnel of love. She and I were enjoying it so much, I think she came a couple of times in the half hour I was there. We fucked like minks, she sucked my dick and I ended up falling asleep in her arms. At 3:30 am I awoke to her sucking my dick and unloaded in her mouth which she swallowed. I gathered my clothes, got home at 5:00 to get up at 6:00 and off to work. My morning juice tasted funny, but I didnt think about it. When I got to work, I spoke to my secretary and the words were almost garbled. My whole mouth had no sensation of feeling and was totally numb. I walked down to her office and she smiled when I entered. I asked how she was doing and she said other than walking bowlegged she was fine. I told her that my mouth was numb and she started laughing, saying it must be the new spermicide I started using.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    It's what I spend a large percentage of my spare time perfecting....after all, practice makes perfect. Yeah I'm gonna go with a 'hell yes' :)
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    hey ranukam. you’re a youngster with a curious mind right?. well be aware that Josh Billings was talking about these (^^^^^^^) old people when he wrote: “There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory.”
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^Yes... the older I get, the better I was
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Another Hellyeah here. The real fun part is when she likes DATY as much as you do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I love pussy – I love looking at it – touching it – and dining in. I’m actually surprised there were so many yes’s – I was expecting a bit over 50% saying no.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If I had a choice between doing laundry or doing that, I might choose doing the laundry unless there was something in it for me.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    I am about 50/50 on it. And I have also noticed that some girls don't like it. My ex stripper GF was not big on it, she would ask me to stop after a while. Same with an Asian girl I was with. I think the Asian girls in general are less into it.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Hell yeah!
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I love doing it but my wife is not into it. She stops me before I get started and says it makes her want the dick. She would rather make out for a while then shove in the dick. This has caused problems in our sex life because I would rather spend an hour in foreplay and licking the pussy before I stick in the dick. She just wants the dick. At first I thought maybe I wasn't doing it right but other girls I've been with love the way I lock it real slow like licking a lolly pop and licking up and down and all around. One of the reasons I started going to strip clubs was to find girls for otc who liked to give and receive oral.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    DATY is one of my favorite things to do!! My other favorite thing to do is roll her over and taste the rosebud.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Hell yes. And like lopaw I practice as often as possible.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat: Find an excuse to slide your finger in, and then surreptitiously smell it. Every girl on the planet knows what you're doing, of course, but if you're sly enough, to can both pretend it didn't happen. It's not something I'd do most of the time, at least not without a dam, but I did it for my SB, and now this sexy mamcita I get to see occasionally. They both seem to like it.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm perfectly fine with using fingers if I get to decide. I remember visiting a club one time and a couple of dancers, one of whom I never met before, immediately put my fingers up against her pussy and it wasn't even a nude club. The second dancer to do so might have taken advantage since she had sex with me in the past but it had been 2 years I thought. Most clubs I visit I don't ever get to do that and then two dancers started off my dance like that. I don't believe the dancers are working there anymore. I stopped by but the dances went from pretty liberal to pretty tame.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Thats a big heal yes. Never met a woman who didn't love it. Always makesure it occurs early in sex because unlike men the more orgasms a woman has the more she enjoys sex.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Tastes great, less filling. @Ranukam-That song is Big Pun's "Not A Player". He got The O'Jays in the video. He sampled their hook.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Spic, the Latino, knows his Latino MC's :-)
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I enjoy going down on a girl with a pretty, clean pussy. I generally won't do it unless I know its clean though. I have taken a chance without being sure before; only once was I wrong & I did exactly what SC mentioned, started to do it only to abruptly stop upon catching a whiff. I won't do it if it ain't fresh smelling and tasting.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Right women, right on!
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Absolutely love it, it's my ultimate turn on. Looking up and seeing that mouth drop open, the head fall back, and then the arched back, it drives me wild...
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "it's my ultimate turn on" Really?? Wow. On a list of all the things that turn me on about women, licking pussy just ain't at, or near, the top. Personally, I find them big ol' labia lips kinda ugly. A tiny, tight slit of a pussy with a tiny tuft of hair, or a landing strip, is great. But most pussies with big ol' lips are kinda, well, disgusting IMO. OTOH, I enjoy pleasing a woman, and will do what it takes. But going south is pretty much for her, not me. Kinda like sucking dick is pretty much for men, not women. But good for you if pleasing her like that is such a turn-on for you. I guess I'm kinda jealous. And I definitely would sign up for a pussy licking class given by someone like Lopaw. I imagine that lesbians are probably world class experts at it. It's probably a lot easier to be good if you KNOW how it feels. Guys like me are pretty much clueless and guessing most of the time. I really think that there ought to be classes in how to please the opposite sex. Why aren't there any? Hell, I'd pay for something like that.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Love to go to town eating her fresh out of the shower.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ yep – that’s probably the best way to go about it
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    jerikson40: "Guys like me are pretty much clueless " Truest sentence jerkoffson ever said if he had ended it right there.
  • larry2
    7 years ago
    I have enjoyed eating pussy as long as I can remember. I especially enjoy eating hairy, smelly pussy--especially if she has not taken a bath for awhile. Eating smelly, wet pussy is just so, so wonderful.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. A real man eats pussy with a passion, works his tongue in there deep between the labia and licks her clit until she squirts on his face. It's been a while since I've done done this. Looking forward to doing it again one day.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Yes, I love doing it. My current girlfriend gets off on penetration and has actually never cum from oral sex. But she says it's still a good warm up and lets me feast ad much as I want. To each his own, but I have to sat I don't understand the guys who don't enjoy it. Don't you enjoy touching the booty and feeling / sucking the boobs? We pay $20 a song for that 'causd it turns us on so much. Don't you like kissing? To me, licking the pussy is hugely erotic and enjoyable.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Hell yes! First girl I was ever with I went down on her and fell in love with eating pussy. It is a big turn on for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion