tuscl

Lactating Dancers ... turn on or turn off ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

It's a turn-on for me – especially and particularly b/c this often means a dancer's boobs are nice and engorged.

43 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    My father always advocated moderation in all things. Are not oversized engorged breasts just a little too much?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I don’t think I’ve met a pair of breasts that I found too big for me not to enjoy – at least natural ones.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Milk--nature's perfect food.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    What do those funny letters mean?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you mean the “funny letters” in the title – I think it’s a glitch of the new TUSCL GUI – it was meant to be a dash (“-“).
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Papi Culo,I know of some Hippos that are in season.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Thanks dice – but I already met your sister
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I like big titties as much as the next guy, but lacatating ones no thanks.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    If the milk is fresh, why not. If its tainted, stay away!!
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    No thanks on lactating strippers for me.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Ew. Gross.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My most recent experience with that was with a stripper than had a baby about 6 months ago. Apparently she is still nursing. She went from a perky "B" to a soft "C" but her nipples, I kid you not, looked like straws. They were 1/2" long. I like fondling the soft boobs but could not bring my self to suck on her nipples and I remembered how much I liked to do that before she got knocked up.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I guess that only us Latinos like la leche.
  • Poof
    10 years ago
    I'm Latino... and I'll pass on the leaking boobs. I like big titties (natural), but not milking ones
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Culo,now you've gone to far.How many beauties in your pics are your sisters.Your secret is safe.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I like it. I just wish it was colder.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I'm shocked at the Lactose intolerance on this board!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "What do those funny letters mean?"

@mikey - not sure what you're talking about, can you post a screen shot?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    If it's cold enough in the club it comes out as ice cream. Mmmmmm - ice cream!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Like most guys and lopaws, I have my personal idea as to the line where breasts are too soft/saggy to be sexy. Lactation increases the chances of crossing that line. But if a lactating dancer with shapely breasts offered me a drink, I'd give it a try.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    When I first got a taste - I kind of went ew. But then I got used to it. Now I make it a goal - kind of a like a reverse LDK.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If a dancer has done BBBJCIM for you, it's your moral obligation to drink her breast milk. But if she spat, you can spit.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Papi,how do you say moooooooo in Spanish?
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    Yes, a turn on for me ...
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Cow,cow,C-O-W,ei,eio,dag nabbit.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Not a deal breaker for me but not a turn on either.
  • xpat
    10 years ago
    Definite turn off.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Met a dancer last year who quickly became a favorite. Great breasts and nipples. Found out quickly she was still lactating a bit. At the tail end of her need to breast feed. I was hesitant at first but soon took the plunge and enjoyed it. She's not producing any more now but it was fun while it lasted.

And it would for sure depend upon the girl. It's not something I seek out.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Fun to play with but I don't want to suck on them.
  • ww
    10 years ago
    If I had my choice, ALL women would be lactating ALL the time...LOL!! Turn on! I still remember the old Wild Bill videos with Yolanda/Tolanda...memories...(or mammaries?)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Ewww. Gross.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    works for me leaking or not.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    C'mon Shadow Alice's breasts are still super cool.But you gotta admit you love the skyward perky ones.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    1. Steve, Moto, PC, & Dice-Thanks for the zingers.

2. Can't recall.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've had 2 lactating g/f's; I'm in to it. Never had a lactating dancer though.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Yes depends on the girl.
  • HugeBoobObsession
    9 years ago
    HUGE TURN ON, (provided she is attractive :) I actually just posted a Discussion about locating such strippers (or any other lactating women) in the AZ area who want to have some fun with their Lactating Boobs. It's INCREDIBLY stimulating in my opinion!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Been there, done that, weaned myself off of it - 64 years ago, lol.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Fuckin gross
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've had 2 ANR's but never a lactating dancer. I do hold out hope though!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Wow, there is a massive anti-mother's milk sentiment around here. Guess I'll straddle the fence and keep any thoughts to myself.

We ran across a stripper with really nice big tits and huge nipples and we both just said, "WOW". She was beautiful with nice hair and perfect skin. We went back for some LD's and she said don't squeeze her tits too hard and no squeezing or sucking on her nipples because she had a newborn who was nursing. That was a let down. We didn't get anymore dances after that from her.
  • PDX_will
    9 years ago
    I love to suck on those milky tits. There is a blonde dancer in Portland that is supposed to have some, at a Pitiful Princess, but I need a name to find her. Any other Portland leads?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    I'm in the Turn on- Hell YES! column. Breast Milk- It does a body good!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion