tuscl

OTC with strippers

Clackport
Washington
I have done OTC with strippers before, but never P4P. I think that is all about to change.

There is this one stripper that literally has me drooling every time I see her on stage. Her face is ok, maybe like a 7 or 8, but her body is out of this world (10+). She is probably in her early thirties. I have talked to her a couple of times, and she literally has nothing going on in her head. I have a good feeling she fucks customers. I don't want to hang out with her, I just want to fuck her in the near future. I don't feel like trying to work my game on her, I just want her to fuck me for cash.

My question to you TUSCLers is where you do you fuck strippers OTC?

So far all the strippers I've fucked have been at my house or her house, and it's never been a problem. For the most part I get to know them a little before I fuck them. None of them ever stole my stuff or brought their pimp or anything like that.

I'm thinking that I should I fuck this stripper at a hotel since it will be a business transaction, but call me a cheapskate because I don't feel like paying for a hotel room. I wouldn't mind fucking her at her place, but you never what could happen at a hooker's place. I don't mind fucking her at my place, but I would think you have to be extra careful with girls that fuck for money bringing them over to your place. They might steal your stuff or maybe bring a pimp along. Plus I'm not sure if I want her knowing where I live.

Thoughts?

42 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    I did motels the first few times and when I'm out of town now.

Then I stopped being so paranoid and have just had them over to my place ever since. Never any problems with them or psycho boyfriends. If you are worried about it though, I think former member "dalex" said you might say something supposedly off the cuff to give them a hint that you have the potential to go psycho if they should mess with your stuff by stealing, etc. Probably overkill - so just an idea. :-)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If you don't like her place, your place, or a hotel, maybe you could just do it in the back seat of your car. :)
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Priceline Negociator is your best friend.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Also, sorry if I didn't make the question clear. My question is: where do you fuck your strippers OTC?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Cheapest would be at Adult Shops with preview rooms. Would cost you less then twenty bucks. There's one along Sandy Blvd, try it out before taking her to your crib. You do not want to bring her to your crib right away. I'm that kind of guy where you will only see my apartment only after several trips to these cheap rooms.

One up to that would be cheap inns and motels, one of them I went to was at Deluxe Inn Motel at SE 69th Powel Blvd. Paid about $55, still high end for me, though.

We did one day roadtrips, paid normal prices at Motel 6 and Super 8's. She never bitched about it. Still behaving good. So far so good.

She never complained, as this is my test how she will react, if she gets bitchy then this is the end of the road for us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “In a Burger King bathroom”
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Things cost $$$ and some costs cannot be avoided.

Look online for “hourly motels” in yo area – you may find some decent enough for maybe $30 for an hour or 2.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I really think you need Juice to chime in on this one – I’m sure he would have plenty of non-obvious suggestions.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Actually the Burger King bathroom thing soundes hot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’s a line from a rap song from the early 90s – anyone know what the song was?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My car, Sybaris, her apartment, no-tell Motel. The usual places!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "I don't feel like trying to work my game on her, I just want her to fuck me for cash."

Sounds like this one is better: If she goes out with you, there is always this chance she will stick to you no matter what. It's a girl thing, you F her she will stick around for you and your money.

Take her anywhere you like the second time, no problemo amigo.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Humpty Hump?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I was on a greyhound bus at the time and there was this 12y/o kid a couple of seats in front of me serenading these two chicks who around 18 or 19 with that song. Young player. No idea if he scored a threesome or not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That is correct Doug
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    To answer your question, I always go to my hotel since I only OTC when I am out of town. I have to say I would be uncomfortable to bring a stripper over to my house for OTC. If I got to know one over time then I would consider it.

My suggestion would be go to priceline or Hotwire and get a room. If you're looking to just fuck then most hotels on there are acceptable. Looking for somewhere where you know you won't get bed bugs then go with at least a 3-star. If you want to look somewhat impressive do not bid/buy anything under 3.5 stars. Typically you should be able to get a decent room for around $60, and rates are usually cheaper on the weekends (Friday and Saturday) unless you're living in a tourist dominated town.

As for not wanting to pay for a room, if it were me I'd much rather pay $60 to fuck someone in a clean hotel room versus the back seat of my car, but to each his own. If you start negotiations and her price is high, maybe you can throw in the bargaining chip that you have to pay for room adding more costs to you - maybe she'll brings her price down.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Hotels around here are very expensive, but there are a couple of nice hot tub that are clean and have a bed. I use these with girls I don't know well and am not sure how many times I want to see in the future. Once I know I dig her and want to see her OTC regularly, we'll move up and out of the hot tubs
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I'm always traveling so already have a room available. Just don't leave anything laying around she could grab and hide/run off with.

And how about the question of how she will get to your rendezvous site? If she is driving a hotel may be best. If you pick her up and drive her then your place might work fine. The cost of a room can be held to a minimum if you look hard enough. Rooms near the airport or downtown are usually more expensive. Those in the suburbs less so. Just search through options on line and something suitable will show up, even if you have to drive a bit further.

Or you could always take her to a secluded park along with a blanket and have an outdoor experience! Don't knock it until you've tried it. Ifyou drive a pickup truck you have a built in bed!
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I don't do it often... but when I do, I typically bring them to my house. I'll usually pick them up somewhere nearby or halfway (sometimes the club) & return them when we're done. My situation may be different than yours though. I've evaluated the risk and find it acceptable.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've fucked strippers at my house, at her house, at her boyfriend's house, at her parents' house, at her sisters house, at a hotel, at a motel, behind a school (long story), in her car, in a truck, and in a tent.

My house is best. I don't worry about pimps. I lock my doors and I have several firearms handy.

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    @jackslash- I look up to you!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    As a frequent traveler I get points which I redeem for free rooms. Usually Marriott or Holiday inn. If I don't have sufficient points, I rent a room. One time went with a real cheap motel (29.00 per night) and got bedbugs. Since then I stay with better hotels and occasionally will get roadhead instead. I've used her apartment when her BF is in jail and once fucked a stripper in her mother's swimming pool. Where there's a will there's a way.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I use hotels, regardless of whether I am on the road or local. Priceline can be a wonderful thing. ;)

If I was single, I wouldn't have any problem with using my house. I would just stay alert while she was there, which is the same thing that I do in my hotel rooms anyway, and I never let them stay the night in any event.

I have used my car a few times, but fucking in the back seat of a car, even an SUV, sucks. I remember one summer night a few years ago when I had to stick my head partially out of one window just to get the best angle, lmao. It was kinda' fun in a way, but I'm getting a little too old for that shit now. I also did it in their homes a couple of times, but the two girls involved lived in sorry enough conditions that I found those experiences to be a little depressing.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    A nice clean hotel, usually one that she chooses.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Go the hotel route, ranukam.

If you are getting into the P4P game you can't start to worry about the pennies.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Take her behind the Goodwill.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Get a hotel room, like farmerart said, if your going to pay for the pussy, then pay for the hotel too. Except for two times, hotels are the only place I have ever done OTC and I think it works best for both parties involved. Make her feel comfortable so she doesn't make a rush out of it (there's nothing worse than one of these girls making it a rushed experience). I usually try and find the best room I can for around $75-$100 (good clean rooms aren't cheap here), bring something to drink (usually some bottled water or soda and some booze, depending on what they are into), I bring some music and even a bag of chips sometimes (these girls are always hungry after work) Any of that stuff can go a long way. The more comfortable they feel, the better the experience you will have.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    As I mentioned above, I use hotel rooms for the most part, but consider this:

What do you do when all of the hotels in the area around the club are sold out? What if the cheapest room available is as much or more than what you are paying for the sex itself? Do you pass, or take the chance of doing it in your home or hers?

Those situations are how I ended up doing the one off situations I mentioned above in my car or their homes.

I don't know about you boys and girls, but a lot of my OTC activities are game time decisions. I'm not big on pre-planning, nor can a lot of these girls be counted on to stick to a plan made one to several days prior. I've also eaten enough hotel room charges over the last several years, for events that did not come to fruition, that I am no longer inclined to pre-book a room before I get same night confirmation.

So instead I end up booking the room that night, often on my phone while I am sitting in the club. But, of course, the risk in doing so is that, every so often, rooms will not be available.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If you wanna save money, take her to the drive-in. It's cheap, you can watch a double-feature, get head, fuck, and eat popcorn. It's a win-win. If you're really up for some ol-school, drive-in fun, dress like a Thunderbird and have her dress up as a Pink Lady.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    It looks like the vast majority of you do the hotel route. What are the reasons you don't like to do it at your house or her house? Is it you don't want her knowing where you live? Fear of pimp? Afraid she will steal your stuff? Other?
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Don't over think it. Bottom line you're after a piece of ass. If you sweat the details too much you won't enjoy the experience. After all you are only going to spend an hour or two with her right.

Find a room and do the deed. Over and over until she cannot work until the next day. And when she does go back to work she'll still be sore from your romp.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "It looks like the vast majority of you do the hotel route. What are the reasons you don't like to do it at your house or her house? Is it you don't want her knowing where you live? Fear of pimp? Afraid she will steal your stuff? Other?"

As for me I always have a hotel room so that's the easiest for me, when traveling I try to get a nice room as close to the club(s) I want to go to for convenience as well. If I feel like drinking I take a cab to the club and that could be a hinderance to going to a strippers residence as well. Frankly when I have done that in the past, more times than not the strippers residence is not up to par on the shailynn sterilization scale and at times I was uncomfy even sitting on the bed. Amazes me how some people are so well put together in person but their living conditions are so nasty. In my experiences it has been rare that a dancer has left with me, usually that's because of club policies.

Safety is another issue and by going my hotel room route that eliminates a lot of those concerns.

One lesson I've learned, I used to go to a club early (around 9pm) hang out for awhile and negotiate OTC for when the dancer would get off her shift (usually around 2 or 3 am). I would sleep and set an alarm for a little before the agreed meeting time to get cleaned up. This worked great for awhile but dancers would back out too frequently leaving me high and dry. I chalked this up as usually the dancer was too tired after her shift or made enough money during her shift not to have to mess with me or wanted to go party after her shift. I was always smart enough not to give any Monday for a "down payment" up front, but my success rate was at about 50% and that wasn't good enough for me.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "It looks like the vast majority of you do the hotel route. What are the reasons you don't like to do it at your house or her house? Is it you don't want her knowing where you live? Fear of pimp? Afraid she will steal your stuff? Other?"

I've done my house with strippers I know VERY well. Beyond that, both in the case of my house (steal my stuff? Come back and be a nuisance? case the place for her pimp to hit later? etc) and her place (bf unexpectedly comes home? etc), the risk far exceeds the small monetary advantage. We all have our risk tolerances, but to me, just a bad choice to invite someone into my house who I don't really know.

As I said, scout out some hot tub places in advance, if you can find a nice clean one, it's a pretty good deal. I found a nice one in my area, always feels clean, we can shower before and after, costs only $40 and I pay cash with no ID needed. I'll typically meet her at the bar around the corner for drinks first so we can get a bit liquored up.

Hotels are definitely the best choice when you can find an affordable one. YOu can sometimes find dayrates at hotels near airports. I don't worry about how close the hotel is to the stripclub, since Uber is so fucking awesome.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I remember when I was about 10 or 11 years old...I was mackin on these two older chicks on a bus. We were talking about music and I threw down a little Humpty Dance. Things were going great until some older PL sitting in the back started staring at the girls and creeped them the fuck out! That bastard cockblocker!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Sorry Prim0 – I didn’t mean to stare – I couldn’t help myself.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Due to the scars Prim0 had on his face?
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I use motels/hotels. If she does it for cash regularly she may have a suggestion or two for easy/nearby place to fuck.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Reason for doing it in hotels only: don't shit where you eat. It's a bad practice.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    If I bring her back to my place, my wife might not be very understanding.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I don't use my house because I don't think my family would appreciate the noise. Plus, my wife might get upset at being kept out of the bedroom.

The cost of the motel/hotel room is just part of the cost of doing business. If you're gonna sweat it, you might want to reconsider play for pay.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Thanks for all the insight! I'm going to see her Thursday night at the club, hopefully I can line up the OTC after her shift. I'll let you all know how it goes.
  • mroo
    10 years ago
    I strongly recommend the hotel route, such as the Hotel Monaco or the Inn at Northrup Station. Don't expect to go cheap on it. In for a penny, in for a pound.

There have been several incidents in Portland the last decade where the OTC exchange has turned into robbery or in the case of Jessica Ryman (she propositioned me a few times, my spideysense told me to pass), murder during a botched robbery.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion