tuscl

Phoenix meetup reminder

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, August 15, 2017 11:57 AM
Just a reminder the Phoenix meetup is Friday Sept 15 (a month away) at Hi-Liter. Not sure about time, I'm pretty flexible that day. I would think a lot of you probably working on Friday, so maybe a few hours after work. Maybe like 7 or 8pm?

32 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shit...was going to make but my car broke down and shit...maybe next time...wish you a good time
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My car broke down too. And the dog ate my homework.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol! Hiliter is awful at that time. You should have made it for the afternoon, because nobody will show since all the talent leaves by 5:00.

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you so bad without big booty in the club.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    How are you gonna get your alias Lil Fishsticks out of school for the meet up?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I'm a day time only visitor to HL, but I hear that Friday night is peak crowd. It's a fairly small club, so it can easily get overwhelmed.
    Saturday and Sunday from 12-2 pm is usually pretty enjoyable if, like me, you prefer some privacy and elbow room.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The DJ asked if it would be possible for you to do your latest rap hit?
  • Clackport
    7 years ago
    That's the third time you mentioned Fishsticks Shailynn, I don't know what or who Fishsticks is, and I don't have time to go research it on here. My one alias is inactive. You seem to be obsessed with aliases though. Once again I'll ask you do have an alias on here??

Mark94 that's a good point, I didn't know about Hi-Liter about being small. I originally suggested afternoon time on Friday, but a couple people told me they were working. Maybe Saturday afternoon would be better.

Ok Saturday Sept 16 afternoon time, that's my final answer :)
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    HL has about 60 chairs for customers, but the tables are crowded together. Once they hit 40 customers, it feels like you are sitting on top of each other.
    Now that the HL's reputation has spread, I worry what the upcoming tourist season will be like. I might have to take Jan-April off from clubbing, or find an alternate favorite club.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    There are larger clubs in Phoenix, including Bourbon Street and Christies Tempe. These could accommodate a larger group any day or night, but the experience is nothing like HL.

Then there's Blue Moon, which is a unique experience but has 6 dancers at a time, including 4-5 chubbies. It can be fun for a solo customer but not a group.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO

Hurt me so bad

LMFAO
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Big booty in the club.

Lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Dude looks like a white guy with a fake tanning LMFAO...no wonder he can't even pay a hooker LMFAO

Hurt me so bad
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Saturday afternoon is 1,000% better, both logistically and in dancer mileage.

CP
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    @warhawks: As no one else seemed to notice, very nice Blues Brothers reference.

CP
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I will try to come but Saturday will be difficult for me to arrange.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If it's Friday it'll have to be late. Work commitment I can't leave until 830.

Saturday I can be there in the afternoon no problem.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Damn! I have to be in town the following week. Let you know if things change and I can make it by doing it earlier.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Looks like an epic fail

Palm to face :)
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I can't make it Friday, but Saturday afternoon is a distinct possibility!
  • Clackport
    7 years ago
    Saturday afternoon it is then!
  • Heellover
    7 years ago
    I could do a Sat afternoon. Not sure and probably couldnt do the 16th of sep though. Any other (early afternoon) in sept would be ok. What time (and day I guess )would it be?. I've been to bsc many times before and probably wouldn't go by myself again (too mechanical plus I like variety and a laid back atmosphere although the dancers are the hottest overall I would say). Think it would be great for a group though. Definitely like the hiliter (have only gone with my wife), but wouldn't mind early trip and would go by myself. Christie's tempe-went once granted it was back in 2010, not impressed never came back. Small chance that a beautiful dancer Athena (formally of sugar 44) works there. She has kind of a Gothic look to her. Said she worked at both months ago, but is no longer at sugar 44. She would be worth seeing if anyone has seen her there (I know it's a longshot, but nothing ventured nothing gained right).
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Went to HL this afternoon (Sunday ). Boring. Low energy. None of my favorites. Only got 2 dances.

One theory is the 20th-25th is the low point of the month, where peak activity is around the 1st. Sunday is also a day that most dancers take off, except when they need money. Maybe the eclipse has something to do with it.

Hope it's better for the gathering next month.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Seems like getting PLs to get to to the club all at the the same time, and ON time, is as tough as getting strippers to get to the club all at the same time, and on time. That said, if this thing gels up I might be able to do Friday afternoon, maybe Saturday afternoon or evening.
  • Clackport
    7 years ago
    Saturday Sept 16, 1:00 pm. It might be a little slow then, but it gives us time to share some stories before it picks up. I'll be in contact with everyone who has shown interest in the threads as we get closer to the date.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    It won't be slow. Depending on if certain dancers are there, I won't be saying much because it's not polite to talk with your mouth full. :-)

CP
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Bet. I'll be there.
  • davindude
    7 years ago
    I might have to crash this party =)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Update: Clackport contacted me he will not be able to make it. His job took him elsewhere for the weekend.

Are there still people who want to meet up at Hi-Liter despite the fact Clackport won't be there?

Chilli Palmer will be there regardless. How about some of you other Phoenix/Arizona mongers? Reply here or send me a PM.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I was planning on avoiding the clubs for a while, but it's possible I could crash the party if things work out. Let's just say if I'm in the neighborhood, but probably be gone by 1:00 PM.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Sounds good. Thanks for the update.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Final roll call for the Phoenix meet up at Hi-Liter tomorrow September 16 at noon.

So far I know myself, chili Palmer and azdd are in. Meat72 is a strong possibility. Stognasty is also a possibility.

Mrrock had family commitments and won't be there.

Any other mongers out there who can join us? Even if it's for a short time it would be great to compare notes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion