tuscl

Cum in Pants Remorse

Saturday, June 7, 2014 9:03 AM
Has anyone ever experienced cum in pants remorse? I did not know there was such a thing because though i had cum in my pants several times in the past but the last two times the stripper mentioned something about it and i had to get out of the club quick. i was actually embarrassed. I have seen threads on here on how to elieviate such an embarrassment

29 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have done it too many times to count. Who gives a shit what others think. The best way to cover it up is to wear black pants.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Usually my only remorse is after cumming I have another really hot dancer stop by and I must decline due to refractory period starting. One time at my favorite place where I always shoot one off, the dancer got pissed as it seeped through a little. She told me "there's condoms for that!" Yeah right. One of my ATF will actually position my member in a downward position so when I fire off it shoots the floor below us. She is really good! She will also be handsy with me to spray in a particular direction. I know, TMI, but I digress with my remorse.
  • harleyguy1
    10 years ago
    I untuck my shirt. Good coverage.
  • aroundtown
    10 years ago
    Never be embarrassed. I usually try to let the tip out so I can shoot it on the dancer or off to the side.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Good method, but do guys tuck anymore? Seems we only tuck wearing a dress shirt. I love this topic, because if I'm wearing the right outfit it just makes me comfortable and in the mood to take on the dirtiest of providers. Guilt free I must add. No real sex so I can say I didn't cheat on my significant. Just a cheap an quick massage with clothes on. I could go on and on....
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    harleyguy1- i never tuck in my shirt and my shirt yesterday was really long
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    plus i free ball it and that makes it so much worse
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I only really regretted it once. That was because I was at a SC in Kansas and I got a dance about 20 minutes after I arrived, and didn't really get a chance to see the whole lineup and realized there were probably better looking girls there who could have done the same job.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've been having more of a problem with pre-cum. After I promise her I won't CIM I'm pumping out more fluid than I'm used to. If it's a LD and I've got light shorts or khakis the dancer sees the spotting and thinks I'm all done. I'm never embarrassed, but frequently disconcerted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve never cummed in pants but have had episodes of pre-cum (where the tip gets a bit wet but you did not necessarily cum/orgasm). I can understand some dancers being uncomfortable with it; but what can I do – I’m supposed to respond to being sexually aroused. A problem I sometimes run into is girls leaving wet spots on me and then the next dancer thinking it was me who came. I go mostly to black dives down here in Miami where tables dances are all-nude and very high-mileage – I am always commando and wearing thin sweatpants or shorts; and some of those black dancers will basically fuck you over the pants/shorts and seem to get off themselves. So w.r.t. the original question – I’ve had dancers give me unsolicited HJs and made me cum and I often regret it b/c it “takes the wind out of my sails” – I like to hang in a club anywhere from 2 to 4 hours and get dances from many different dancers – so if I blow a load early on; it kind of takes the fun and energy out of the visit.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    My best story of CIP remorse. Got full contact dances from a gorgeous baby stripper in Baltimore. She is only 18, fantastic natural breasts, beautiful face, good contact for a new dancer, only been working a couple of days. I can't help CIP on about the fourth dance under these circumstances. She feels the wet spot, stops, says oh my God, and runs to the back room. I stay for 10-15 min but she never comes out. I regret it because she should have at least gotten paid for the dances, and I might have scared away a beautiful young dancer. But still I fail to see how this can come as a surprise. We were practically having sex other than the fact that I was wearing my pants. You'd need incredible control to keep it in under those circumstances, and even if I had such control, I am buying ( at least I planned to pay her) so what's the big deal?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Right on LDK -- you da King. If you feel all embarrassed by the ol' jizz in trousers you shouldn't go to the club, 'cos the jizz in trou happens to the best of us. (And the King does is all the frickin' time 'cos he's the frickin' King!!!)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "now that I am older I could not care less about what a stripper thinks" I agree with sclvr5005
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @steve229- sclvr5005 and cflock have the same avatar
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "clvr5005 and cflock have the same avatar" That's odd...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Cfuck coped sclvr avatar when everyone trashed that idiot a while ago. He got into it with sclvr but he cant help imitating his man crush
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    On my very first "walk of shame" I was quickly walking out the exit when a dancer I knew was walking in. Holding the door, I smiled and said hello. She gave me quizzical look than gave me a wide berth as she walked wide around me into the club. I looked down and saw that the light of day showed just what a nasty mess I made creaming my shorts. Kind of embarrassing. I really don't give a shit though.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Oh the trials and tribulations of blowing your load inside your own pants, lol. Ya know, some of us prefer to leave it with the stripper. Just a thought. ;)
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    At the non-extras clubs that predominate in my part of the Midwest, CIP is the goal of SC visits and is usually attained. I'm never embarrassed when it happens, especially since the evidence normally goes into either Liquid Lapdance or a condom. On the rare occasions when the condom slipped off during a particularly energetic lapper, resulting in a wet spot, the dancer either didn't notice or didn't care. In my experience, the stripper is much more likely to give me a knowing grin or a high five than an "eww". After many hundreds of CIPs in many years, only one dancer showed any displeasure and demanded an extra tip.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I personally would find it uncomfortable knowing I'm walking around with cum in my pants. Its not about what they think. But I think its kinda weird.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    cflock- that may be why i got embarrassed. I figure I am the youngest member being 28 on tuscl. funny thing is i never have been OUTWARDLY embarrassed by it being mentioned
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Rickdugan -- So Rick-dude, you've really never slipped up and pulled the ol' LDK? I'm not trolling you with this, and I have no doubt that you prefer "leav[ing] it with the stripper" rather than emulating the KING's hijinks (no disrespect to the King...I dig the fact that ol' LDK admits what he likes even if folks give him shit for it) But really...never been with a hot chick grinding away and just suddenly had a surprise in your trousers?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Zip, not once, even when they were trying. I came close once when a girl was basically fucking me through my pants, but never the full distance. HJs generally don't do it for me either. I need either a very good BJ or a pussy to make it happen, which is fine by me as I have no interest in messing in my pants anyway.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Anyone else see the movie "Don Jon"? There's a scene where Scarlett Johansson's character dry humps her boyfriend, making him cum in his pants. I'm pretty sure if ScarJo was dry humping me, she would have the same effect, lol
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Yea, best scene in the movie.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The first time it happened for me, the girl wasn't happy and asked for a bigger tip. Next time, different club, different girl, she said, "It's natural, and it is kind of the point." Because I know girls and, subsequently, other guys, would rather not have my mess all over them, I wear a condom if I'm headed to a place where I think it might happen. I have a mantra: Expect great service? Then be a great customer. Dress nice. Smell good. Tip well. Don't do anything to the dancer she won't enjoy -- having it happen is fine, but having it happen on her is inconsiderate if can be avoided. The more considerate you are of her, the more likely she is to be considerate of you and do things to you that you enjoy. Unless she's a ROB.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I used to feel remorse about this, but then I turned 12 and stopped doing it.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    lol at gmd! In a way I actually envy you guys who can splooge in your pants from a lap dance, it's rare I even get full wood, and can't imagine splooging. If I'd gotten a lap dance when I was 15, then yeah, back then I would have :) I also can't imagine it's very pleasant to splooge in your pants and then walk around damp ... why wouldn't you at least wear a condom? (although I understand from the above that some of you do, and sometimes it slips off)
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    The only remorse I ever feel is from the lightness in my wallet. I start to think of all of the cool stuff I could have bought and then I feel like I wasted my money on LDs. But it fades and then I go back and hit the SC again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion