tuscl

stripper asking for a car

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:43 AM
What is the most ridiculous request a stripper has asked of you? Recently my "current favorite" asked me if I would buy her a new car. She mentioned she likes audis. She did say she "only wanted an a4".

35 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    One asked me for $60,000. Um, yeah, let me think about that one for a bit. No!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @dougster Lone_wolf, being the opposite of a pathetic loser and a true alpha male, would take a second mortgage out on his house and liquidate his cash value of life insurance if a stripper asked. And he wouldn't even need sex in return! Just to "keep a good vibe"
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Of course. True alpha males are protectors of less fortunate members of the tribe like strippers, so helping them out is just in their nature.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Give her a car then rich stud
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    LMN... I'm sure she was just asking for a screensaver pic, since that's your style.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Lol, who would ever think Dugly had 60K?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ jealous. Guess that is three years of his janitor's salary. Oh no, wait. Let's be charitable. I'm sure jestie is highly paid. For a janitor, anyway. Only two year. :-)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Many years ago a CF wanted me to buy her boobs. We weren't even having sex!
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised LMN would even fuck a girl who only wants and Audi. Seems kind of low class for a guy like him.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Like rockstar, I've had dancers ask me to pay for their boob jobs. I tell them that I'll pay one lap dance at a time.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Audi RS4, that's what she wants. Not bad, because it's a sport luxury, interior is decent better than a WRX or GSR.
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    Just last night, CF, one I've only seen three weeks in a row: -starts telling me about her bills but then stops, saying "I don't want to give you a line of stripper--- and I finish "---shit" -I tell her she needs a sugar daddy and she tells me she had 3, one paid for most of a car, one paid for her boob job......none got sex -she insists I take her number last night -texts me today "What r u doing?"....which soon turns into SS -I tell her 'I'm working my ass off otherwise I would take advantage of her situation and try to get her to sell her soul...or at least her body." -she says she would never sell her body -then asks me for a $500 loan hahahahahaha
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @ime I agree audis are low class shit boxes mostly. I wouldn't be caught dead even in an r8 even if someone gave it to me for free. the thing is, I have no issue loaning people money - in fact I have made good money loaning people money at high interest rates. But I would never "loan" a stripper money. They have no collateral and their personal guarantee means shit. What am I going to go after when they default? The only valuable thing a stripper has are her implants and I don't think I can seize that as an asset.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    ^^^Whoa, she needs to attend a SS 101 class.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    LOL
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Being a long term PL I've "helped" my ATF many, many times. I front the money for (bail, car repossession, drug rehab, $1400 in speeding tickets). I keep a ledger and subtract $300 to $500 per hour for OTC encounters. She currently is into me for $2850 and I'm planning on collecting every penny. The only drawback has been a lack of initiative and creativity when she knows there's no$$ going in her pocket. That's why I've developed a range of payments. She was distracted today and lacked enthusiasm. We talked about it, she admitted it and it was only a $250 deduction. She was headed for drug detox and just couldn't get into it. We all have bad days at work, don't we? She promised that the next time would be special.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Oh – she promised – you can take that to the bank then – I rarely seen a stripper break her promise
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    LMN dude -- offer her a '77 AMC Hornet. I bet you can get one for $50. Maybe have to put in $200 or so to get it running. If she goes for it you've got a keeper!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    A decent dashboard with good gauge illumination, enough lux to be readable. Should be fine.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    most ridiculous? tough question. One time after dancing for me, a dancer asked me to buy her contact lenses. I'm like what? What was it about the dance that made her think I was going to just pay for her ordinary expenses? She actually got pissed off that I wouldn't pay for this. I'm like wtf is this all about? Another time a dancer asked me to go to Vegas with her. This was an out of the blue request and I live on the east coast and never traveled with her even though we did sleep together before. One time a dancer told me she was looking for a place to move to or someone to move in with and then she asked if I lived alone and what town I lived in. I never even went out with her before. Although she flat out told me a few sexual things she wanted to do with me.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I thought the request to buy contact lenses was a lot more ridiculous than asking to go to Vegas. different dancers Oh, another weird request. Same dancer as the one who got pissed over contact lenses. When she wasn't upset, one night she asked me to come over and watch a movie at the cinema. I lived two hours away after she moved and she wanted me to do this during a week night when I had work in the morning. crazy.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I once had a stripper ask me to return her dignity. I said no sweat and wiped the remains of her Hymen off of my cock and served it to her on a silver platter.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Slick - pretty twisted bro. @shark - did she say "cinema"? Somehow that seems incongruous from a stripper that asks random dudes to buy her contacts. I picture said stripper as more of a "wanna go to the movies" girl.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "@Slick - pretty twisted bro. " Might be time to lay off the 'shrooms for awhile, lol
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @LMN: Audi owns Lamborghini and they share a lot of interior trim pieces. So when you drive an Audi you can pretend it's a Lambo!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666 Lamborghini are cars for people with lots of credit card debt.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    You could buy a house for the same price as some of these cars
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    You could buy a house in Detroit for even less.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    You could buy a house in Detroit for a Yugo in running condition, if you could find one.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I don't just give money/items of value away, however, I do use those instances as opportunities to pay her for services, usually in the form of fucking her brains out for a couple of hours at her going rate.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The girl who wanted me to buy her contacts knew me. I had been over to her place but we never went all the way or even half way. I had no idea what she was thinking. Later on after she got over being pissed off and quit working at the club because she knew I would be there, she returned all friendly as if nothing happened. She did call me one evening wanting to see a movie. We had each others phone numbers. In hind site her boyfriend broke off with her around that time and she was trying to get a lot friendlier with me. She told me he left her and she was pregnant too. No chance it was me. I already gave up on her and was about ready to forget all about her which I did after I moved. Maybe she thought we were friends because I had been over to her house and she danced nude for me. who knows? without any sex, I hardly thought we were close friends. more like a casual dancer acquaint ance with some benefits. She seemed to have an obsession with me thinking back. If she didn't look good,she would have been very irritating the way she was always all over me. since she looked pretty good, I tolerated her always wanting to be first to get dances. I think another dancer thought we were dating and I always wondered why.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @LMN: LOL I never heard that about Lambo owners! What do you say about Ferrari and Lotus owners? IMHO, Lambos are the choice of drug dealers and new money. Lots of bling and power but they're better at making a statement than being a car. Ferraris are more drivers cars that aging executives buy, and real car guys buy the older carb cars and do their own work on them. Lotus' are for people who race and want the most bang for the buck. They also do their own work, and own the most sets of wheels.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Lambos constantly have issues with the clutch. Prepare to need a new clutch after maybe 8k miles if you're lucky. Anyway I don't see a lotus as anywhere in the same league as a ferrari. They are fast as they are so light but they still aren't doing 0-60 in 4 seconds or less. Also, I could never own one. I'm 6 ft 2 and I can barely fit in one. I don't like the new line of ferrari. With the exception of the new 458 I find them extremely underwhelming. The FF which is amazing vehicle looks like shit IMO. They are leasing that new pussy ferrari, the California, for 2-3k/month and everyone around here has one. Hate that car. I love the previous generation ferrari though. As far as looks I do think lambos look the best but everyone I know whose ever owned a lamborghini was deeply in debt and living on minimum payments. Also most idiots get the gallardo which doesn't even have the classic vertical doors.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I once had a stripper ask me to bring her the ear of Shadowrat.
  • Digitech
    10 years ago
    It's not that ridiculous if there are guys who actually buy that stuff. She probably knows a stripper friend or three who convinced some rich loser to buy them a car, and though you had the funds and decided to try for it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion