tuscl

Ethnicities That You've Never Seen Stripping

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 8:04 AM
Good morning boys and girls. I hope we all had a pleasurable weekend. I know I did. On to the topic at hand. Living in California, I've been exposed to a plethora of ethnicities, both in and out of the strip club. Yet, there still are ethnicities that I've never seen stripping. I've yet to see any Hmong, Mongolian or Burmese strippers even though I work in the SGV, aka Asia Away From Asia. I've seen many different Asians stripping but none of these. I'd like to know if Art or anybody in Alaska/Yukon has ever had any Inuit/Eskimo strippers. That would be interesting. Especially if they finish off with that cute little nose kiss that they do.

30 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    There was a stripper at Follies 2 years ago that told me that she was Russian-Mongolian. It showed in her eyes.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I can't say I've ever seen a Japanese stripper. I've seen Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese and possibly Chinese but not a stripper from Japan. Might be common out west though.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Met one stripper from New Zealand, but no Aussie girls yet.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @motorhead: My ATF is Japanese.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Knew a dancer from Australia, but she wasn't an Aborigine.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    There is a dancer at Follies that is Puerto Rican-Japanese. Born in Wisconsin.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've never seen a stripper who was a Hun.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Jack-I bet you met plenty who called you hun?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @slick: Not Inuit but there was a Native American dancer I know, who has since moved on.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    No strippers from India in Detroit.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Superdude-I've had the pleasure of two Indian dancers. Sweet Kamasutra.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I question the existence of true Asian strippers. I believe most of what we call Asian strippers are really the children of our armed forces servicemen with their Asian sex partners.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Ive never seen a north african berber stripper
  • StripReviewer
    10 years ago
    Molvania.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Burmese. I've seen a lot of young civie Burmese honeys and they are fine. I've never seen one on a pole that I know of.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Knew one, very exotic looking, dancer who was of Mongolian heritage, although she was actually from one of the 'Stans - Uzbekistan maybe?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Sc says, "There is a dancer at Follies that is Puerto Rican-Japanese. Born in Wisconsin." I hope you weren't keeping her from me on my visits there. :)
  • mroo
    10 years ago
    Tons and tons of Native Americans dancing in the Pacific Northwest. As for Aussies- two of my most memorable club experiences ever came from contractors working in Las Vegas who'd come over on a visa. I've never seen a contractor from India or of Indian descent. With a ton of Indian immigrants in my area, I'm guessing it's because of the incredibly strong taboos Hindu culture has on PDA, skin exposure, etc...
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Danced with a Tibetan girl a few years ago. She was very exotic, very cute, and very drunk. Perfect girl!
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    never seen a somoan, cayman island native, Antarctic, Alaskan eskimo, north korea, Libyan, Icelander, Croatian, Latvian, Spaniard, native of Fiji.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-Would you say that she was the Dhali Mama?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    {groan} Slick! She did say that her favorite veggie was Lama beans. But all she did after our dances was yak, yak, yak. She got so loud that I had a temporary Lhasa hearing. Ok I'm done now.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ghee, I bet you really buttered her up. But you're a playa from the Himalayas so I know you never, Everest.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    {double groan} =D
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I've never seen an Afghani stripper, but then again, how would I know? Those burquas make it tough.....
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Remember the green-eyed Afghani chick from National Geographic Cover, early 80's? Beautiful.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Dandydan: She's 100% Japanese. My kids are half Asian so I'm well versed in how a mixed race person looks.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Slick, I do remember her! I also remember thinking what a crying shame it would be to cover that face up and prevent the world from enjoying it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Playa from the Himalaya. <- funniest thing I've read on this site in quite a while.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ funniest shit I've read on here in quite some time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion