Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What Kind of Suit Do You Wear To The Clubs?

RickyBoyDugan

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

My favorite suit to wear to strip clubs is the white three-piece polyester suit. I find that it is the best match for my used cars salesman personality. Wearing a suit, from a small time, makes me forget that I am not the Gordon Gekko I tried but failed to be.

So what kind of suit do you wear when strip clubbing?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Track suit, baby. If it's good enough for Paulie Walnuts, it's good enough for me.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

John Phillips of London.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"John Phillips of London"

Nice suit.....John Phillips, London.... I have two myself...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

A monkey suit

Profile picture for LMN
LMN
•

Who gives a shit what you wear to a club? I'll wear t shirts and basketball shorts to the club half the time. When you come in a Ferrari and you have stacks of cash visibly sitting on your table, they don't give a shit what you're wearing.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Spacesuit my friends...a friggin' SPACESUIT!

When I'm feeling saucy I use the same model used for the first EVA by Alexey Leonov 'cos that is one coo-el suit. On those evenings my driver tows my Soyuz capsule on a trailer to the club and I emerge in my Soviet space regalia. Yes, yes...I know that Leonov did his space walk from a Voskhod capsule and not a Soyuz...but c'mon dudes...do you know how hard it is to get a Voskhod. You have to deal with the Russian mafia and shit...

But most of the time it is just a standard Apollo-era spacesuit. Even that really impresses the strippers!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

A lawsuit.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lol ATAC!

Profile picture for jester2I4
jester2I4
•

I can't afford a suit on my janitor's salary. So what I do is save up for six months and buy a nice sweater from Abercrombie and Fitch. Makes me look like a homo, I know, but it is what it is.

Fuckin' fuck everything!

Profile picture for BonedBrother
BonedBrother
•

I can't afford a suit or even an Abercrombie and Fitch sweater since I am unemployed, unemployable and just lounge around my trailer home all day reading White Power websites.

My favorite attire is a white bed sheet over my body and a white pillow case over my head with slits cut out for the eyes. Makes me look like a very scary white knight, so I can scare the shit out of niggers like Juice.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Funny thread!

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

And only the OP and 3 other comments came form Dugly.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I wear a pimp suit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

And a feather in my hat

Profile picture for goonster
goonster
•

Pronto Uomo, Egara, Calvin Klein, Jones New York, Michael Kors... Oh wait, you said to the club, not to work... Yeah, t-shirt and dark track shorts.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

..

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I actually saw a guy walk into my favorite club wearing a white suit recently. I had to do a double take.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I may make fun of it. But when I Don the shirt and tie, I definitely get more offers

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

We all know what kind of suit rickdugan wears: a faggity one!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I love that GACAclub is using the white suit disco avatar now! Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I like to dress casually, though I usually don an inexpensive button down shirt and khakis! Suits just make me feel non-brilliant! And some of the options listed above like a monkey suit or a spacesuit would be double non-brilliant! ;)

But wouldn't crazyjoe wear some kind of shit suit? Or maybe he flings feces when he's wearing the monkey suit! I'm sure that crazyjoe would be a brilliant monkeyman!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I love it on Stripperweb when all the dancers poke fun at the guys who wear sweatpants or mesh gym shorts. The funny thing is though, I get way more action with my gym shorts on compared to when I have my dress shirts and pants.

Strippers are the most hypocritical people I've met, but I'm glad they are. I may not get the first impression rose, but I almost always get the happy ending!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Gym shorts signal your desires to the right kind of girls.

Profile picture for predsfan4life
predsfan4life
•

Wetsuit

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Bathing Suit.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement