tuscl

What Kind of Suit Do You Wear To The Clubs?

Friday, May 23, 2014 4:05 AM
My favorite suit to wear to strip clubs is the white three-piece polyester suit. I find that it is the best match for my used cars salesman personality. Wearing a suit, from a small time, makes me forget that I am not the Gordon Gekko I tried but failed to be. So what kind of suit do you wear when strip clubbing?

25 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Track suit, baby. If it's good enough for Paulie Walnuts, it's good enough for me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    John Phillips of London.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "John Phillips of London" Nice suit.....John Phillips, London.... I have two myself...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    A monkey suit
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Who gives a shit what you wear to a club? I'll wear t shirts and basketball shorts to the club half the time. When you come in a Ferrari and you have stacks of cash visibly sitting on your table, they don't give a shit what you're wearing.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Spacesuit my friends...a friggin' SPACESUIT! When I'm feeling saucy I use the same model used for the first EVA by Alexey Leonov 'cos that is one coo-el suit. On those evenings my driver tows my Soyuz capsule on a trailer to the club and I emerge in my Soviet space regalia. Yes, yes...I know that Leonov did his space walk from a Voskhod capsule and not a Soyuz...but c'mon dudes...do you know how hard it is to get a Voskhod. You have to deal with the Russian mafia and shit... But most of the time it is just a standard Apollo-era spacesuit. Even that really impresses the strippers!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    A lawsuit.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol ATAC!
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    I can't afford a suit on my janitor's salary. So what I do is save up for six months and buy a nice sweater from Abercrombie and Fitch. Makes me look like a homo, I know, but it is what it is. Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • BonedBrother
    10 years ago
    I can't afford a suit or even an Abercrombie and Fitch sweater since I am unemployed, unemployable and just lounge around my trailer home all day reading White Power websites. My favorite attire is a white bed sheet over my body and a white pillow case over my head with slits cut out for the eyes. Makes me look like a very scary white knight, so I can scare the shit out of niggers like Juice.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Funny thread!
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    And only the OP and 3 other comments came form Dugly.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I wear a pimp suit
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    And a feather in my hat
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Pronto Uomo, Egara, Calvin Klein, Jones New York, Michael Kors... Oh wait, you said to the club, not to work... Yeah, t-shirt and dark track shorts.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I actually saw a guy walk into my favorite club wearing a white suit recently. I had to do a double take.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I may make fun of it. But when I Don the shirt and tie, I definitely get more offers
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    We all know what kind of suit rickdugan wears: a faggity one!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I love that GACAclub is using the white suit disco avatar now! Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I like to dress casually, though I usually don an inexpensive button down shirt and khakis! Suits just make me feel non-brilliant! And some of the options listed above like a monkey suit or a spacesuit would be double non-brilliant! ;) But wouldn't crazyjoe wear some kind of shit suit? Or maybe he flings feces when he's wearing the monkey suit! I'm sure that crazyjoe would be a brilliant monkeyman!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I love it on Stripperweb when all the dancers poke fun at the guys who wear sweatpants or mesh gym shorts. The funny thing is though, I get way more action with my gym shorts on compared to when I have my dress shirts and pants. Strippers are the most hypocritical people I've met, but I'm glad they are. I may not get the first impression rose, but I almost always get the happy ending!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Gym shorts signal your desires to the right kind of girls.
  • predsfan4life
    9 years ago
    Wetsuit
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Bathing Suit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion