tuscl

Calling for dancer lists before going to a club...

Saturday, July 23, 2005 7:54 PM
This might be a strange question but for clubs that don't have a website to post their dancer list is it possible to look them up and call to ask who's dancing before you go?

10 comments

• komey1970
    19 years ago
    One dancer told me that the more people called to find out if she was dancing, she would get better shifts.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Dancers are not reliable enough to keep to a schedule.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Shasowcat's last comment reminds me of my early days in "the hobby" when I once asked a waitress if she knew if a particular dancer was working. I don't know if she was sincere, or just didn't want to deal with me, but she said she didn't know dancers by their names...just by their drinks.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Some clubs dont give that INFORMATION out because they are AFRAID OF SERIAL KILLERS like RL and davids.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Clubs will tell you a dancer is working but that doesn't mean she will always be there. Sometimes they are too lazy to actualy check and sometimes they just want you to come in so they lie.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I don't think that most clubs will give out this information because there is probably a loose correlation between the names of the dancers who are scheduled to come in and those who actually come in. I have known dancers who call off at the last minute, or just don't come in for scheduled shifts. I have also had dancers tell me that they weren't scheduled to come in, but did so b/c a certain colleague needed a ride (and they figured they'd dancer for 2-3 hours if they were coming to the club anyway), they didn't have anything else going on and figured they'd make some money, etc. The closest I get to knowing who is dancing is when, after I get my first drink of the evening, I walk over to the dj booth and ask to see the menu that he uses to call out stage dancers.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I always call the dancer who I'm interested in, ask her when she's working, and tell her when I'll be there. And that's when I arrive.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It's not like a dancer list on the website will hold. That type of thing changes on an almost daily basis and the website never keeps up with it. You are just better off going to the club and hoping your favorite is there. Some clubs will have a listing you can call and get, but most will just tell you to show up and find out for yourself.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    The clubs I knew won't give out that information. As I've mentioned before getting strippers numbers is pretty trivial, however, so just collect all your favourite strippers numbers and call 'em up before you go. Strippers are pretty good about answering their phones and returning calls promptly (amazing what wonders a little money will do).
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    Most clubs will not tell you who is dancing. It is because they don't want to bother checking, but will tell you it is a safety issue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion