• steve229
    10 years ago
    Aww, you're a cutie
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    You're exactly my type - cute, slim brunette with a pole in her house
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    True dat. How long before we see an offer from LMN (or some permutation of those letters) inviting Dancinggal to visit Miami using an Amtrak coupon? Watch out for that dude -- he is a twisted lil cruller.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    You look like a lot of fun.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Hee, hee! Great reply to that butthead LMN. And by the way, you are a doll!
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Thanks guys
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You are cute!!!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Nice
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't kick whoever is those photos out of bed.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Probably the closest to actually seeing you that I'll ever get :/
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Could be anybody.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm with my sister on this one. It's been difficult linking up.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Perked up my morning. No evidence showing of tats. Thanks for the photos. Take a swing north to my beloved Alberta SCs.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Art channeled my thought :-) What a great way to start the day. Thanks for the pick me up.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Could be anyone ? Haha come to my work. I've been here every day. Lopaw , that's not true. And Slic, you know where to find me
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Very cute. Nice face. If you have tats, you don't have many and that's a big plus. Like the hair too....brown hair >blonde
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I'll pm you next time im in cali.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Well, DG....I'm like 0 for 3 right now. If I were a betting woman (which I am) I'd bet that the odds are not in my favor. Sounds like Slick shares my zero success rate so far as well. I guess you'll just remain an untouchable enigma.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    You are not my type but I still think you’re hot. And I do think it’s her – her face matches her posts :)
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Attractive girl.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Is that a pole in your house or is someone just happy to see you?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Get a hold of yourself lopaw...nothing more despicable than someone so thirsty!! 🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷🍼
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Slick hasn't even visited my club. Lopaw, you visited my club without getting my phone info to text me once you got there, and you even came on a day I told you I wasn't going to be there. So I'd say 0 to 2. And the odds aren't so unlikely, Knightline came to see me. If you're wondering, check his review of my club and you know my stage name, it's mentioned in his review. He was very kind and generous. Nice guy!
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Awww, you look adorable. Thank goodness for my wallet that I live on the east coast.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It's nice to see you. Thanks for posting a pic. I'll probably never see you in person but it's still nice.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Gorgeous!!!
  • JohnsonxJohnson
    10 years ago
    Girlfriend cute, but not somebody I'd head first for in the strip club. Actually I doubt I'd choose you at all seeing how lithe you are and how plain you look in comparison.
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    Thank you to those who complimented me, much appreciated. @johnson Pretty sure I should be insulted, but lol. I didn't ask for a critique on my look or any type of feedback positive or negative. But thanks anyways
  • Dancinggal
    10 years ago
    I'm pretty sure any girl looks pretty plain at home with no makeup.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Plain or not, you are exactly the kind of woman, physically, that I'm looking for when I go to clubs. Fresh faced, well proportioned and smiling. Of course, *you* likely wouldn't want to have much to do with *me*. :)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    You should quit dancing while you still can, DD. All that awesome beauty will be preserved intact 100%, that awesomeness will not be ogled by dudes like me. Quit dancing now while you still can. How come my Benjamins are getting antsy? No way!!!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^put down the crack pipe.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I agree sclvr u r keeping it 💯
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    I don't think you look plain. I think you are more of a natural beauty. The fact that you have a pole in your home makes me believe that you have quite a few pole tricks up your sleeve too. So I think you are a perfect dancer package.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    DG - make up isn't necessary. I'm a '70s natural beauty kind of dude. Listen to the Dead, eat some granola, maybe an organic salad for dinner, and lot's o' tie dye. (though I have to admit I'm pretty turned on by a nice landing strip!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion