tuscl

My Saturday Dancer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I have a Saturday dancer who is different from the dancers I usually favor. My CFs and my ATF have all been white blondes with big boobs, but my Saturday dancer is black. I think she is what my friend Papi_Chulo would call a "white black chick." She has a thin waist, a medium ass, and large enhanced boobs. So her body is what I like in my white favorites.

But she is black. Her skin is medium dark and her long hair is pure black. Her lips are a little fuller than a white girl's, and her nose a little wider. She told me she was considering surgery to make her nose narrower.

For 6 months I have been seeing her on Saturday when my CF doesn't work. My Saturday dancer performs very sensual dances, much better than the white girls in the club. I love to watch her. And I enjoy having drinks and dinner with her before going upstairs for some extra fun.

Does anyone else see a dancer of different race or ethnicity on the weekend?

12 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF is Asian, and I like ethnic girls in general.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    My ATF is white, but generally I'm not really into white girls.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    My ATF is of Haitian ancestry, but it has nothing to do with why I like her.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Well, I don't really exclude *racial* types, but I definitely have a preferred *physical* type, and that is smaller spinners with B or C cup boobs. But the is one dancer at a club fairly distant from my usual haunts that falls outside that type. She's black, with DDs, a substantial, but not fat, booty, thicker lips, and legs that could crush me. There obviously dancer muscle underneath that plushness, and for some reason, she really appeals to me, even though most girls with that physical type don't. It's definitely her attitude that's the difference.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Be careful jack – once you go black you won’t go back – I would know

:)
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I can barely see during the week.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I use to date a chick from Atlantis. After she drowned, I hooked up with gal from Lemuria but that didn't turn out well either. Same story with my babydoll from Mu.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    im black but i like the white girls with black girl ass.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    When I go to my favorite club, I have a Friday favorite and a Saturday favorite. My Friday fave is a redneck blonde and my Saturday fave is an unusual mix of Filipino and Puerto Rican. But they are basically alike, at least in the way they act around me. The only reason one is my Friday fave and the other is my Saturday fave is that my Friday fave works Fridays, but generally not Saturdays (although the last time I went there on a Saturday she was there, but that's the exception, since she also works Sunday nights there and that's part of her deal to work there on Sunday). My Saturday fave is pretty much only there ever on Saturdays, since she has a regular job the rest of the week.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "i like the white girls with black girl ass"

@chess - that's a " Whootie" - white girl with a booty, lol
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I am starting to hate you, jack.

A Saturday dancer? Weekday dancers?

I'm looking for just one 2014 dancer. Perhaps I should retire from tuscl?
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Almost all my trips are on the weekend. I don't look for particular races when searching for favorites. I look for hot women who match the body type I like and give great dances. Curiously, one of my very recent favorites matches quite well the description that Jackslash gave for his Saturday favorite, except that her facially her face is very standard European including nose and lips and her skin is very dark.

She became my favorite because she was very hot looking, very friendly and had a very good game when she stopped at my table before asking for a dance, and her dance was very very stimulating.

About the only race I rarely have had a favorite was of Indian Descent. There have been only two, both were Pakistani and cousins to boot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion