tuscl

Tolerating GFE

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Monday, May 5, 2014 7:54 PM
With the right dancer, I enjoy LFK, DFK and other traits of GFE. In fact, if the right dancer can tolerate giving me good GFE with my fugly ass, she has made long term, big time, bank off me. Almost all the dancers that do this for me are Asian. No complaints here because I love those little honey's. What interests me is how some dancers are capable of providing a convincing GFE experience and others either cannot or unwilling too? The dancers in the sc that do, make tons of money on almost every single song.

27 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    Don't see the appeal of gfe Anyone can have a girlfriend and such related behaviors One should pay dancers for sexual degradation, debauchery, etc
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Anyone can have a girlfriend" Hmmm LMFAO
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Sure more money can be made, but most dancers don't want to be French kissing old fugly guys.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey LMN,......do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Hey mikeya,......did you know that Ted Bundy's first dog, a collie, was named Lassie?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^Haha..no I didn't.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF refuses the GFE saying it would be a lie and an act. She's big on honesty and I respect that. There's another dancer I see OTC occasionally and she's big on the GFE. For awhile I enjoyed it - wWTF; it's all fantasy for us old fucks anyway, isn't it? But then it starts to get trite - the novelty wears off - the heavy breathing and spit swapping become pretty phony and I'm back to my ATF where a lingering kiss on the lips becomes more pleasure able; where an orgasm , though rare and fleeting, is the ultimate compliment from a hot young woman, 40 years my junior. Don't get me wrong - I love the fantasy, but in a longer term relationship I'll settle for relative honesty.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    But I am sure they want too kiss and rub all over u randy!!!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sexual degradation? This is strip clubbing, not Dungeons & Dragons. If you want degradation, there are plenty of places to go. If BD/SM is your cup of tea, by all means, have fifty shades of Earl Grey. Toss in some crumpets while you're at it.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey LMN, did you find the first album by Huey Lewis and the News was a little too new wave to your liking?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "did you find the first album by Huey Lewis and the News was a little too new wave to your liking?" Circa 1982 I used to visit this small new wave dance club on the weekends. Once a month or so they would bring in a live act. The place would seat maybe 100 people at most, so it was a chance to see an act up close and personal, and often they were groups that were just getting famous, say like Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. I went to see Huey Lewis and the News there just when they had started to get radio airplay. They played a set from their album, then Huey announced that the next song was from their FIRST album. People in the audience looked at each other, Huey noticed and said, "that's right, most people don't know we had a first album" The next day I went to the record store and looked for it. I found it in the discount rack for a $1, lol
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @mikey -- but, but, but...I'm don't think our bud LMN feels that it is hip to be square.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    GFE never gets old for me. And I hope it never does!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    What kind of GFE are we talking about here? GFE of the usual kind ("Why didn't you call? When was the last time you washed this car? No, we are not doing this without a condom. No, we're not doing THAT at all!). Or, are we talking about GFE with someone other than your SO ("Oooooh, I've always wanted to try that! You are sooooo big!) Clearly, the GFE context is important to this discussion.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just watch out for Mexican GFE-The food is great. The sex is great. Your house is clean. But thena kid happens to pop out of the woodwork. You find yourself sendind remittances down to Colima. Then her brothers jump you.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @SSpic: Sounds like you speak from experience! LOL Great observation, as usual. GFE to me means kissing, flirting and unsafe sex. Since I'm snipped, my only risk is a long, lingering death from some kind of creeping crud disease. A small price to pay IMHO.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @ATAC - We're taking the "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, Don't you wish your girlfriend was fun like me, Don't cha" kind of GFE
  • ime
    10 years ago
    @mikeya - LMN had this to say about Huey Lewis: I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. He was also overheard at work having this conversation: LMN "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right." Fry Girl at his work: And what did the other part think? LMN "What her head would look like on a stick... "
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^Its obvious he needs a new drug....we should all like gfe
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I really like GFE but I do most of my SCing in all-black clubs and most of the AA dancers will grind/fuck the shit out of you but forget about any GFE – IME. As a black girl once told me when I asked her for a kiss – she said: “black people don’t kiss – black people fuck – I don’t even kiss my bf””
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    Nice American Psycho references
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    In all candor, I don't get the GFE thing because I don't see strippers as "people" per se.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    LMN dude, you crack me up. You should say "per se" more. If your character overused "per se" it would be a charming character quirk that will reduce his overwhelming dickishness. Trust me on this one.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Hotstuff do u agree with Lynn's statement?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    My last gfe ended up with a reciprocal bbbjcim on a 2/1 lap dance day.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "reciprocal bbbjcim" Is that akin to sc's retrograde ejaculation?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @skibum Bangkok? Ladyboy?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion