tuscl

What are you doing for Cinco de Mayo?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Chelsea Handler sidekick Chuy Bravo says he will honor Cinco de Mayo by making a bunch of "naked bitches" wrestle in salsa at a Vegas strip club ... VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!!

Bravo will be the main man at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club in Vegas on Monday night, with festivities that include foxy boxing, an adult pińata ... and two strippers going at it in a vat of hot spicy salsa!!

We're guessin' it's probably gonna burn when the strippers pee that night ...

... from the salsa.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/03/chuy-bravo…

35 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Do you know their aren't any Mexicans on the PGA tour?

When they ask their caddy for a sand wedge they come back 10 minutes later with a ham & cheese on rye.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    This really demonstrates a major cultural difference between USA and my country, Canada.

The Mexican (or greater Latino) population in Canada is microscopic compared to the similar population in USA.

Vaisakhi resonates more loudly in Canada than does Cinco de Mayo.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    art: For most of us it isn't our ethnicity, it's just one heckuva great excuse for a party!

Let me see. My Cinco plans include grilling marinated flank steak and chicken cutlets, refried pintos and cilantro rice. Sadly no tortillas since I an both wheat and corn gluten intolerant.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    farmerart writes: "Vaisakhi resonates more loudly in Canada than does Cinco de Mayo."

For those (like me) who have never heard of this holiday, Wikipedia says:

Vaisakhi (Punjabi: ਵਿਸਾਖੀ) visākhī), also known as Baisakhi, Vaishakhi, or Vasakhi) is a festival celebrated across the northern Indian subcontinent, especially in the Punjab region by the Sikh community. More recently, this festival is also celebrated around the world by Sikh diaspora. For the Sikh community this festival commemorates the establishment of the Khalsa. It is also celebrated by Hindus and Buddhists for different reasons including the start of a new year. People in the Punjab Region regard Vaisakhi as a harvest festival.

...The local Sikh community in Vancouver, Abbotsford and Surrey, British Columbia, Canada holds its annual Vaisakhi celebrations in the April long weekend, which often includes a Nagar Kirtan (parade) which an estimated 200,000 people attend.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    If I were in the Southwest instead of the Midwest for Cinco de Mayo, I would eat some authentic Mexican food, drink Negra Modelo rather than my usual white-boy Budweiser, and get lap dances from latinas calientes. What would be the equivalent fun in British Columbia? *Are* there any Sikh strippers? I doubt it!
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    I think I will just sleep in, have a late lazy breakfast, get cleaned up and wander off to a friendly SC where I will attempt handle a Mexican taco or two and enjoy the bounty of Latin boobs. Then after a siesta (required for any real 5/5 celebration), perhaps I will repeat the experience with a focus on feeling the nether warmth of Mexican beauty totally encompassing my southern exposure.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'll be doing what real Mexicans do on May 5th-I'll be going to night court in El Monte to contest a speeding ticket.

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Using 5 jars of Mayonnaise on a sandwich is normal in Sweden.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @MrDeduce,

You ask about Sikh strippers in BC. Uncommon, I grant you, but occasionally a dusky lovely will be encountered.

Check my review of No 5 Orange from August, 2013; a devastatingly attractive Sikh dancer figures in that review. And at the same time, a very frustrating Sikh dancer.

As for cuisine I much prefer the sophisticated spicing and detailed preparation of food from the Punjab to any other cuisine on offer anywhere else in the world. Indian cuisine, in general, kicks ass in my opinion. Can't say the same for any Indian beer that I have ever sampled. The Sikh guys whom I have employed in the past had the same opinion of Indian beers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Art-I've worked at a couple of Sikh temples and went to school with a couple. Good people, from my experience. I also just made up what might be the first Sikh joke.

Why do Sikhs love music?

Cause they all Singh.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Slick - they also like canoeing because they all Patel. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Good one!
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Getting drunk
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a Sikh joke to me, Slick.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    speaking of farmerart:

Mexican jumping beans ask him "how high"

• DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    el presidente “cinco de cuatro” obama and all the make believe “chicanos” he hung out with are coming over for fish tacos.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol +1
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Thank you, farmerart, for a thoughtful answer to my more or less serious question about Sikh strippers. I have revealed on this board before that I've enjoyed private dances from girls of various races and ethnicities -- white, black, Latina, and East Asian (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, and Filipina) -- including such exotic mixtures as Thai/Polish, Thai/Italian, Greek/Egyptian, Japanese/Hawaiian, and Japanese/American Indian. Remaining on my dancer ethnicity bucket list: Indian/Pakistani and Arab, both hard to find in the Midwest. Even on three trips to Dearborn, a hotbed of both strip clubs and Arabs, I have never seen an Arab stripper, but I haven't given up!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “Cinco de Mayo” is a Mexican holiday and it’s more enthusiastically celebrated in the southwestern U.S. where there are the larger Mexican populations.

I live in the southeast; so I’ll just chill and wait for “seis de Mayo”.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ ATACdawg,

Damn you’re making me hungry – wish I could come over.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Papi, you'd be welcome if you should be in the DC area tomorrow!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Cinco de Mayo is an American holiday. Americans love to make fun of the French, who happen to be the losers of the Battle of Puebla.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Marqueritas and enchiladas with Mexican son in law.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'll be working.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @GMD-See my original, non sarcastic post.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I will indulge in my usual Cinco de Drinko curriculum - eat some Titos tacos,get shitfaced on cheap tequila, 69 a hot latina, puke in the parking lot, sleep on the couch, next day buy wife new living room set as penance.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I celebrate cinco de ocho
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    For Cinco de Mayo I'll be eating some pink tacos.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ what if the pink taco ate you jack?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What I wanna know is this? How did the French lose this one? It's not like Mexico had Robert E Lee.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What's really interesting about Canada is that it's part of the Commonwealth with many Sikhs yet it's cowboy heritage is more Spanish/Mexican than English. The Buckaroo comes from Vaquero. I wonder how many Sikhs ride n rope.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I don't know, but Sikh and ye shall find!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Word of advice: don't fuck with Sikhs or Gurkhas. Bad motherfuckers in a fight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion