tuscl

help me out guys

i'm a showgirl from adelaide, i don't work in clubs, i just do private bachelor parties etc. i'm sick of using the same old props... marshmallows, moisturiser.... every stripper does it. i wanna know what you've seen girls do during a show that made it really MEMORABLE! i need new ideas for embarrassing the groom and making everyone laugh and have a good time. any help would be much appreciated :)

2 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Foxxy, I think you're asking the wrong group. I bet most of us have never been to a party like that, I know I haven't. But if I did I don't think I'd want to see the groom or anyone else embarassed, that would be a turn-off for me. What I would probably enjoy would be seeing the girl fully-clothed as the bartender without knowing that she was a stripper, than at some point have her just undress and continue serving drinks nude. Then later maybe do some lap dances in another room where everyone wasn't watching. Let the groom go first.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Glow in the dark strap-on; biker, corporate executive, WWWF, trucker or schoolteacher costumes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion