tuscl

Expectations in VIP

Clackport
Washington
I've read a bunch of reviews where people did 30 min or a hour VIP, and they basically just got to touch the dancers tits and ass, but yet they were perfectly fine and happy about it. My thing is if you're gonna pay for a 30 min VIP (which will probably be at least 150 bucks depending on what city you're in), there better be more than just "2 way contact" available. I mean shit at a lot of clubs in my area you can touch the dancer's tits and ass with just the regular lapdances.

Do any of you do a 30 min VIP without expecting extras or maybe not wanting extras?

17 comments

• skibum609
    10 years ago
    Sometimes I feel; like extras, sometimes I don't. I like sex and sitting in a chair while a dancer gives me a bj is ok, but sex in a cramped area compared to regular, normal life crazy sex is like getting a steak at Golden Corral instead of Morton's. One of the best dancers where I go doesn't do extras, yet is so incredibly stunning a 30 minute cr with her is simply worth it and here a 30 minute cr if you include all the costs and ignore a tip is $260. If my basic bet when I play 21 is $250 I simply don't find the money significant. I know my wife doesn't mind because when she gets home I reap the benefit and she's also done a 30 min. cr with her as well.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The clubs I visit don't have a fee for an amount of VIP time. You just tip the bouncer $10 or $20, and you can stay in the private booth for as long as you want.

But I find that 30 minutes is enough time to accomplish everything. An hour in VIP would be too much.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've had some extended VIP session where the only extras were DFK and eating pussy. Both things I greatly enjoy. I know it's not everyone's idea of fun for the cost. but if the dancer is hot enough, I'll take that over a wham bam quick anonymous BJ.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What's VIP? And what are extras?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Occasionally I'll do a 30 minute CR with a new dancer to get to know her, to understand her motivations and needs, to let her begin to feel safe with me. My goal is usually OTC in that I'm kind of spoiled after years of unfettered sex in hotels as opposed to furtive encounters in cramped quarters listening to hear if the bouncer or waitress is approaching. I have one fave who is so enticing, so beautiful and so entertaining that I'll occasionally do a CR with her even though there's no extras available, but she's an exception. My days of leaving a club with MSB (massive sperm buildup) are generally behind me.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I don't generally pay for time at the club unless it's to set up an OTC. Otherwise it's just lap dances.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    My only problem with 30 minute VIP? What to do for the other 27 and half mins
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ranukam posted: "Do any of you do a 30 min VIP without expecting extras or maybe not wanting extras?"

No. Never.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Since my club is basically no extras, I don't pop for the 1/2 CR hour deal. What's the point? I'll do a 5 dance set in the CR though with my usuals. It's only $10 more and the girls get credit on their quota.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As I like variety – I enjoy getting dances from as many dancers I find attractive in a club – thus I normally prefer spending my $$$ on multiple dancers than spending most/all my clubbing $$$ on just one dancer via VIP.

I do VIP from time to time and have done VIP with extras involved and no extras involved.

In VIP – the dancer is often less inhibited b/c no one is watching so she usually lets lose more – in non-extras VIP; one can often get more stick-shifting and titty sucking than out on the floor (and sometimes DFK) – even if one can get away w/ this on the floor – one normally has to throttle it back some.

I get high mileage non-VIP dances down here in So. FL but every now and then I’ll do a non-extras VIP w/ a particular dancer either b/c I’m in the mood that day or I just happened to come across a dancer that I like both in looks and personality and thus want to interact/play with her in a more private setting.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    If that is what the guy wants and is satisfied that is ok with me. I had a dancer tell me last moth she had a client last year that would come in take her to a private room for an hour and not get any extras (was an extras club) just a mutual heavy petting GFE was what he wanted.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    To each his own I suppose.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Pace yourself for the 27 minutes or bring an iPad to watch part of a movie.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Most customers don't go to get their rocks off unless it's a serious extras spot. If the right dancer catches me in the right mood they can talk me into a reasonably priced VIP without extras.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    When I get a half hour VIP, it's usually because there is a bit more two way action in the private room than in the regular lap dance area. Other times I'll get a 30 minute VIP if the cost per dance for the VIP is less than for a regular dance and only one of the good dancers are there.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    At the clubs I go to everything is available in a regular dance so VIP is really unnecessary.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I've had one CR dance ever...and that was just to have the experience. It was lame...I think I got more action during regular LDs. Probably won't bother to do one again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion