tuscl

Real Men Drink and Drive

Ok, so you see it's like this. There are certain people who studied the matter and came to the conclusion that .08 should be the legal limit for BAC after which one should not drive. Well, let me tell you something. The people who reached that conclusion are total pussies!

A real man can handle much more than that and still drive safely. What's the limit? Everyone needs to decide for themselves? Does that mean I oppose drinking and driving laws? Of course not! But I just said everyone can decide for themselves. Yeah, I love to contradict myself. Just another aspect of my self-confessed personality damage. Don't you love it?

Now some have raised some real pussy objections to my position

a) The matter has been studied scientifically and sober scientists reviewing the statistics are in a much better position to decide than the some drunk a-hole. To which I respond as follows - How many of those scientist invented The System and figured out in a mere 10 years how to pay hookers for sex? None! That's how many! Only RickyBoy. Therefore I'm in a much better position than them or the law to decide.

b) Some might say that some with my specific type of personality damage (narcissism) are overconfident to begin with. Add in the anti-social element of underestimating risk, and add alcohol to that and I definitely shouldn't trust my own judgment. Too which I say - what? are you opposed to drinking entirely? Yeah, a complete red herring, I know, but I am sly and clever and know that people who want to agree with me will do it regardless of any illogic, so throwing that out there should be good enough to get at least one person in the world to agree and that's all I need to keep me going.

So to all those who take a cab instead of drinking and driving I say - stop being such a pussy and man the fuck up!

Finally due to my personality disorder I ultimately just don't give a fuck if I am putting others at risk. My immediate urges come first. If you don't like it stay off the road. And the sidewalk as well. Got it?

I am. I am the RickyBoyDugan!

25 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Wow, RickyBoy! Just wow!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    In the Scandinavian countries it's even lower. Good on them!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Real Men don't need to drink alcohol.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Now you insult 50 million or so men. Is there a stick up your ass that prevents you from having fun, even on a website?
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Look I got nothing against people drinking. In fact I'll up it a notch and say many of the schedule I substances should be made legal.

But driving afterward? Show some responsibility in life! Is that hard to call a cab? Don't have any friends so you can't find a DD? Or is it a financial burden on RickyBoy and others who lost all their money following txtittyfan's financial advice?

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ good points, jestie!
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Druve and drumk
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    lol, looks like dipshit dugly forgot to log out again.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I don't need alcohol to have fun.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy seems to need it to drown the shame he feels for failing to become Gordon Gekko. 'Tis sad! 'Tis sad!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ And you don't need blowjobs from whores to have fun. But you want them. So why are you being such an ass about what others want?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    A whole PSA thread from a guy who needs others to tell him when he's had too much to drink. Awesome. :)

What a sissy troll. You'd think that since you're trolling here anyway that you'd at least pretend to have some balls. Then again, I'm guessing that you're the type who likes to be told what to do - if you know what I mean. ;)

Any other PSAs you'd like to share with us girly man? How about drive the speed limit and buckle up, because IT'S THE LAW? Oh, and should we make sure to have a dental dam ready the next time we go down on a girl? How about avoid red meats and fatty foods?

Wow. It's bad enough that you troll the crap out of a place in which you add zero to the knowledge base. Heck, even your discussion of drinking and driving sounds like it came from a text book. But these added pussy moments that we must also tolerate are just icing on the shit cake. ;)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Why drink and drive when you can drop acid and ride your bike?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Whatever helps you sleep at night girly troll. ;)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I never drink and drive. Every time I make a sharp turn I spill my drink.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Anyone who has ever had a few and used a b/t knows that .08% is just a random, meaningless standard, that proves nothing. No one who is a .8% feels, looks or sounds drunk. Where I practice, Massachusetts, they used to videotape all o.u.i.l. arrests when the standard was .1%. Result? We used their videotapes to win acquittals because when a juror actually sees the accused at the time they realize the standard is a fraud. What did the Peoples Republic do? Lowered the standard to .08% and made us the last "per se" state i.e. instead of creating a rebuttable presumption of intoxication, it is trial by flawed machine. Any and all Progressive Governments are the enemy of the American people.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    So the standard should be has to look, feel, or sound drunk versus has reduced driving abilities and increased risk of accident? I ain't buying that one. Must have argued against some real dipshit prosecutors too.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Someone was asking why RickyBoy gets slammed. Could this be just one of the thousands of reasons?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy - you are a complete idiot.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I would UBER my ass to the club nowadays for the price of a lap dance or two. Cheap shit bro.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I don't know took RickyBoy 10 years to figure out how to pay hookers sex. Maybe take him 10 to figure out how call an uber or a taxi?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion