tuscl

Presence of Big Girls Dancing outside City Center Clubs

trixxi
former stripper is now an internet slut
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:52 AM
I always thought of myself as a "big" girl being that I average between size 8 and 10 and am only 5 ft 2. When I am at the club I never hear complaints about my figure. Lately I have noticed that the club has hired several dancers who are much "bigger" than me. These girls could be considered "questionable" as to whether they are "too big" to be dancing at all. However their weight does not seem to affect the overall money that they make. Guys are attracted to these girls and they sell lapdances. One of these girls told me she made over a thousand her first night dancing. So far I have'nt made over $680 a night so I am not sure if she was being truthful but I believed her. These girls are making money, so who is to say that they are "too big," to dance? In larger metropolitan areas typically the thinnest and best looking girls work the city center, with clubs on the outskirts tending to have more lenient hiring standards. There is demand for girls with this body type. I have noticed when the clubs are "understaffed" they hire "big" girls assuming that atleast "big" nudity is better than none at all. Sadly I have also noticed that when the club is "overstaffed" the "big" girls are the first asked to leave. This leads me to assume that these girls either got a "lucky break" being allowed to strip at all or that there are more clubs that are willing to try these girls out, atleast to see if they are successful.

26 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    There are several BBW clubs in the area that I club. I have found 2 certainties pertaining to this phenomena: 1 Alot of the latino & AA customers (target clientele) like big girls with big ole titties & big booty. 2. Big girls offer UHM to compensate if they work in clubs with regular sized dancers which explains why they might be banking.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    One lesson I've learned on TUSCL is that guys like wide variety of body types.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the complements Juice :) I agree with u Sclvr even though I do also give UHM dances as well.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    BBW's rule at Bliss. Ain't that right SCLVR. Ask for Star. Tell em Large Marge sent cha.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Alot of the latino & AA customers (target clientele) like big girls with big ole titties & big booty" So, ladies! {Yeah!} Ladies! {Yeah} If you wanna roll in my Mercedes {Yeah!} Then turn around! Stick it out! Even white boys got to shout Baby got back!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo, I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo" Anybody?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    The element of urban geography affects the dancers hired at strip clubs. In the larger cities, there is more likely a greater number of dancers applying for jobs at the local strip clubs. These clubs can afford to be selective in their hiring practices. Hence, perhaps a better quality of dancers results. In smaller areas, fewer dancers are likely to apply. Subsequently, a lesser choice for the clubs. And, there are some clubs that are so poorly operated that they will hire any dancer that asks for a job. There's minimal risk to the club to do that. Each time a dancer comes to work, the club collects a house fee. Even if that dancer doesn't get many customers, as long as she's reliable, and doesn't cause problems, her club still makes money from her.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You got that right, Slick. Star & Lala rule the roost over there. Myself, I prefer the more athletic types found @ SRI.
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    Trixxi, if you are size 8-10 and 5'2" that is NOT excessive. And if those are your pictures on your profile then you appear to me to be perfectly padded and pleasantly shaped. I would enjoy you on my lap any day. OTOH, I have also seen, in a few clubs, a tendency to allow fat girls to dance. Fat girls are NOT my thing. If a chick has rolls of fat, or deep creases because she is obese, I really do NOT want to see that. But that is me. I know a few fat girls at a black club I visit once in a while who make a killing from young black dudes. They sit with me between VIPs just to take a break. They are fun to talk to and are not offended that I won't buy dances from them. One of them even procures skinny young, high mileage, chicks for me and laughs that I am paying three times as much per pound for my fun as her customers do! To each their own.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't like "fat girls", but I do like thick girls with nice fat booties.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    As a spinner fan size 6 is my max for lap dances. A size 8 - 10 with large breasts would be called.......my wife.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "Alex, who are Spinal Tap."
  • BilliD
    10 years ago
    Trixxi, I would not consider you a big girl. I have seen much bigger girls at yours and other clubs and sometimes I get dances from them if I am attracted to them. Like I told you before, there are a lot of factors that play a part in attraction and for me sometimes it just depends on the day. None of them has ever given me as good a dance as you have though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    For the last 3 decades or so; it seems society in general is fixated with skinny/thin being the norm for beauty. I’d venture to say that the women that were considered sex symbols in the 1950s and 60s would be considered fat or too big today. As jack mentioned; men’s preferences are all over the map. But sclvr I think made a good point also in that certain minorities (black; Hispanic; etc); often prefer women w/ “more meat on their bones”. It also may have to do w/ social class? I recall hearing about a study once where it was said that lower income men much more preferred women with large or very large breasts and higher income men went for the slim types. I have noticed more often than not that white (Anglo) guys either prefer the slim; proportioned; maybe girl-next-door; types – or they may be into big boobs but not big anywhere else (e.g. booty). I myself I’m Hispanic and like big (natural) boobs and a big butt along with wide hips – and these attributes are usually on the “bigger” girls – and big is not necessarily bad as long as they are big in the right places. One more point w.r.t. ethnicity and preference. It seems white girls often complain or don’t like it if there ass is too big; where for AA girls it is often the complete opposite. I knew a AA dancer whom was thick but hard; she was very athletic; played sports in H.S.; and worked out with weights – yet she would stop working out from time to time and start eating junk food if she saw herself losing a bit of her booty or curves. If tits and ass are supposed to be sexy and desirable – then more of a good thing would be a good thing – so think guys like me.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Papi - I don't think that it is that cut and dried. Of the two black TUSCLers that I have personally met and talked with, they both preferred thin white girls. In fact last Saturday one of them that is about 6'2" was getting dancers from one of my spinner favorites that is about 5', 85lbs and "A" tits.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Fat or skinny, the most important part is her personality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ of course – one could not say that *every* black guy is going to like black women with big butts and every white guy is going to like spinners/thin-dancers. But there are definite generalities at play IMO. One thing that I notice more and more recently is that although enhanced tits have been a mainstay in strip club for about 3 decades – I often do not see as many black dancers with enhanced tits – yet over the last 2 or 3 years, I will often see many black dancers with smallish non-enhanced tits and yet a big-ole enhanced booty – i.e. they prefer to enhance the booty and leave the tits alone no matter how they look.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    From my experience in the COI, sclvr's comment nailed it. We visited a club together up there once and we commented at the time on the types of patrons that would crowd the stage when a BBW was dancing. Interesting demographics.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Giv mee som bigg azzz sise 28 stank bootay !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Gabourey Sidibe !
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    This is nothing specific about stripping, it's a classic case of conformity. A lot of people are very uncomfortable with too much individuality. A lot of guys think that the "standard" for strippers is what they see in Playboy, period. If a club doesn't follow that standard, then these guys will talk down the club, and claim that it's catering to "bad elements". You can see above in this thread someone bringing race into it.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I think some guys consider big to be not skinny enough for their standards. I myself like some meat on my women. Especially booty meat.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Papi says "It seems white girls often complain or don’t like it if there ass is too big; where for AA girls it is often the complete opposite". You don't know how true this is. I remember a recent experience at one of my regular clubs where I got a lap dance from a white girl and a black girl with similar bodies. The white girl wished she could lose some weight, presumably meaning she wished her ass wasn't so big, while the black girl wished she could enhance her booty. Of course, this isn't universally true. My favorite fat stripper of all time was white and enjoyed showing off her big ass and always seemed to have a waiting list for her services, one of which was letting guys come in her mouth and then she'd swallow, which is really beside the point, because even if that wasn't on the menu, she'd still have her waiting list.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It's interesting that the hot blondes of years past(Monroe & Mansfield) would be considered larger gals these days. Same with the Russ Meyer sex kittens. Yet these gals ain't big or rubenesque. Theses hotties are brick, shit houses. I think the problem ain't the chicks but the testosterone lacking, little dick, beta male syndrome that's affecting America.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    It's funny you mention little dicks. I had a stripper tell me that someone always told her that guys with little dicks like the skinny girls because they can't fit their dick into the big girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion