tuscl

Blind Hobbyists

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 3:10 PM
Good afternoon, again. I was wondering if anybody has ever seen a blind patron insides strip club before? I've seen patrons in wheelchairs. I've seen a dead patron once-he signed with a smoking hot, platinum blonde. But I can't recall ever have seeing a blind lady or gentleman within a strip club. Just because they can't see doesn't mean that they can't taste, touch, and converse.

25 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's deaf not dead-it wasn't Weekend At Bernie's.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What are those little bumps around girls nipples for? It is Braille. It says, " suck here".
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Maybe I'll wear my sunglasses and borrow a white cane and see if I could get some increased mileage? "Darling, I can't see you but maybe I can touch you all over to determine if I like your body. Then if I like you I'll get some VIP dances?"
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I have seen a blind person once in a strip club in Cleveland many moons ago.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I saw a dancer last week who made me wish I was blind.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^you crazy mofo
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've seen patrons who were blind drunk (dancers, too). I have a friend who's been blind since birth. When we were in our very early 20's 5 guys were drinking and decided that our blind friend was the most sober, so we had him drive. We made it almost a block before we bumped a curb hard enough to blow a tire. He claims he's been to a strip club and had a ball.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Don't think I saw it first hand, but I definitely recall a girl telling me about it. I guess a blind guy would definitely answer the face over body question strongly in favor of body.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    It brings up some interesting points. Would a blind guy (or girl, sorry lowpaw!) have a case if they tried to enforce a nice touch rule? America has a right to know! Who wants to volunteer to push the envelope?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dukey is up for that challenge
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    one of my favorite customers was a blind customer Ken in his late 40s ... he loved reo speedwagon and would usually get lap dances with all the girls in the club ... he actually had a very sensual touch. I asked my dancer friend what happened to him and she told me that he was living with his parents and they no longer allowed Ken to come to the clubs. I miss giving him private dances, he was very eager and loved to touch me all over, he responded extremely to my touch. I think its cruel of his parents to prevent him from coming to clubs because he has no other alternative contacts with women. I know they want to protect him but it would be nice to see him again.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Finding a hot dancer would be blind luck
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^Ain't that the truth Motor nowadays
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    No but i have seen plenty of guys in wheelchairs and i saw a deaf stripper once.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Saw a guy with coke bottles for glasses. He had to squint to see any of the girls!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What is the meanest thing you can do to a blind guy? Leave the plunger in the toylet
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I remember seeing a blind guy fairly recently at my #3 club, but he was with a bachelor party, so I doubt he would actually be a hobbyist of some sort.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    This is a funny thread
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like the "dead" customer better. He's propped up by the bar, with a half full glass in front of him, staring at the stage. I've never seen any handicapped customers in a club. And the only handicapped dancers I've seen were severely mentally challenged, but that's actually very common in all clubs.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm reminded of Cammie, the blind stripper. [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-I miss that show. Thanks for the replay.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Blind not dead
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I know a dancer who performed for a blind patron. She told me that he wanted to feel her wrist 1st after she sat down.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    And a blue one at that.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    Club I hang in most often about once or twice a month a guy in a wheel chair comes in with his brother who I just found out the brother is legally blind and the guy in wheelchair is the driver. They get treated very well by everyone the girls traet them like they are totally normal last night after I sent a load of swimmers down into the belly of a whore as I was leaving the back I saw the guy in the chair getting worked over pretty good he probably sent a million swimmers into the belly of a different whore. Well you know what the bible says. It is better to put your seed into the belly of a whore than to spill it on the ground. I only read the parts I like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion