tuscl

Age & sstripclubbing

gawker
Older than dirt
Saturday, March 15, 2014 6:16 AM
One commenter asked who was the best "old timer" on this site. I love reading Farmerart's adventures and Shadowcat's insights and humor. I just returned from 2 weeks in south Florida where I was surrounded by OLD people. Being over 65 I was required to drive 10 mph below the speed limit, not allowed to use directionals, had to eat dinner at 4:30 and carry 1/2 my meal home in a dog bag. Playing golf took 5 hours and I had to play from the "senior tees". Everybody went to church frequently as they are all studying for their finals. Now that I'm home, I'm getting my ass to my favorite club and have scheduled OTC with my ATF for ASAP. Proof that there's old and there's OLD!

43 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Don't forget using the express check-out lane at the grocery and taking 5 minutes to write a check
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @steve229, What's a 'check'? Is there any possibility that you meant to write 'cheque', as those of us literate in the English are wont to do? Americans..............Sheesh!
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    But to gawker's post...... Farmerart's adventures? Really? Most of my time is now spent in Alberta and the Northwest Territories, the most barren spots for useful SCs on the North American continent. My adventures for this weekend will be dealing with the mess in my yard caused by the too-fast snow melt of the past week. Greenhouse work will consume another few hours. There is a particularly nasty chore to be done on my grain truck restoration project that I hope to complete on Sunday. These are adventures?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Steve, Farmerart thinks the English language was perfected when The Canterbury Tales was written. lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ around here it is check...how do you know Canadian's are not the ones that have it wrong?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Uh, crazyjoe, the word Canadians is a plural in your usage, not a possessive, and does not require an apostrophe in English usage. Perhaps the gibberish spoken and written in USA is more tolerant of such howlers that pain my eyes.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Here's the gibberish other English speaking countries are using (Canada, England, Australia) haha!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Excuse me for joining in late. I just got up. After I finish my coffee, I'll go shave & shower. I am supposed to meet snowtime at our favorite strip club at 12:30 and it's a 50 minute drive busting the speed limits by 10-20mph. I am fully recovered from the procedure I had a week ago and am raring for action.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @mikeyao2 - just humour Art, remember he's ageing & tyred.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sorry your having such a bad day Art. Hopefully it gets better
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    What a drag it is getting olde
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Getting old has its compensations. I can now have sex with girls half my age without going to jail (or girls one third my age).
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You forgot holding up the drive through window line while asking for a senior citizen discount and then the girl saying they only have a drink special for that. I've had to wait while others asked.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-Haha. I have some olde tyres that need to be replaced.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I guess since America fought to be free (vs kowtowing till it was handed to us) we feel it's okay to tweak the language we speak. You do realize that 'Canadian English' is a thing?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Also, holding up a line of cars that have the green light, cuz the senior citizen is still slowly walking across the street
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    During my most recent visit to Calgary the banque cashed my check just fine. N'est pas? Farmerart, your descriptions of your randy times with Sweetie, whether in Toronto or Hawaii are TUSCL classics. That's if you remember - the memory is the second thing to go, you know. Another advantage to getting along in years is the ability to make a complete fool of oneself and not worry about it. I've just booked a room at a 5 star hotel & spa and will be joining my ATF there for couples massage in our suite with room service to follow. I envision a meal like the one in the movie Tom Jones, but you need to be old to remember that flique.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Many years ago I took a college course entitled "The History & Structure of the English Language". I learned that a healthy language is always changing and that common usage determines correctness. I had to translate "Old English" into modern English and realized that change is a constant. Just last week Hasbro Toys added new words to the Scrabble Dictionary.
  • kingknight
    10 years ago
    I was the one who posed the old timer question, glad you guys took it well and did not mean any offense. Frankly, your abilities to juggle multiple young babes, far flung adventures with girls half your age is outstanding. I'm pushing 40 and recently got started with this hobby, so appreciate everythung I can learn from you guys. Thanks!
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Aha, gawker, the romps with Sweetie are adventures? I guess we did have a couple of off-the-wall moments. It will be a long time before I forget our first encounter in Club Pro and Sweetie's wanton behaviour on the Ligurian coast was also rather 'memorable'. OK, I'll buy that.....but you have had so many more with your ATF. Some of the funky stuff you went through with her?..........nothing that I have done comes close to that. Now.....what were we talking about?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Funky, weird, perverted, extraordinary, illegal, dangerous, extra-terrestrial; no matter what adjective I use; I've had a fucking ball with my paramour and have been able to cross several items off of my bucket list (sexual division). How about you younger Tusclers? Do you have things you'd like to do with a young beautiful woman ( or women) before your dick rots and falls off, or before your ticker gives up the ghost? I've gone up to 6000 feet in a hot air balloon, sky dived ( with a helper), gone parasailing, taken an hour long ride in a glider, gotten a blow job in an elevator, gotten laid in the high school principal's office, been the envy of other "uncles" in Las Vegas when I had the best looking arm candy in the room, and generally have performed every sexual act I can think of. There are many positions in the Karma Sutra which escape me because I can't bend that way anymore, but I'm trying. My ATF kindly says that age is a state of mind and she drives me out of my mind so it becomes meaningless (as long as the money lasts).
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    getting old is a bitch but i’m not ready for the alternative
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    farmer art: one of the things from which I have been freed since I moved from Canada is having to cart around and use all those extra letters, particularly u. The labour savings alone brings colour to my cheeks and ensures that I write smaller checques! One that never took hold was Westinghouse's use of "employe" in place of "employee" in all of their HR manuals. HR was the only group that used it.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I have to admit that "arse over tits" is way more proper English than the American "head over heels".
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    The older they are the earlier in the day they go stripclubbing. I will be stripclubbing in the morning soon.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Rascals! Once you get olde, you get to drive Rascals. I'm gonna drive over the toes of unsuspecting whippersnappers when I'm old.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    A few weeks ago I saw an olde guy in the club, had to be in 70's, but he sat ramrod straight, perfectly groomed, full head of silver hair, immaculate suit & tie, and seated with the hottest girl in the place who was fawning all over him - that's who I want to be when I grow up, lol!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I just got back from the club. A petite dancer, 49 years younger than myself talked me into letting her change my oil. Now for a quiet night at home.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Was this Follies or Jiffy Lube?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I just got home from the club where a young lady played my organ like a harmonica. What a treat.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gawker, Cold man! I'm in S. Florida and hit the big 65 just yesterday! :-)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Happy Birthday again. I celebrated at Follies for you yesterday. How soon before you can draw full Social Security?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Happy birthday, Clubber........I guess? I wasn't particularly pleased when the same birthday rolled around for me 4 months ago. I wonder how many of the 65+ brigade exist here on tuscl? Off the top of my head I can think of 10 of us old wrinklies.
  • mausercat
    10 years ago
    9 in cat years---I'm 73. Still fall in love each time I wander through the portals with some young lady with a heart of gold beneath her scanty raiment.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    lol @ US vs Canada
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    mausercat - your calculations appear to be wrong. The table below shows the correspondence between a cat's chronological age and the age of a human at a comparable stage of development. Calendar years Equivalent human age 1 15 2 24 3 28 4 32 5 36 6 40 7 44 8 48 9 52 10 56 11 60 12 64 13 68 14 72 15 76 16 80 17 84 18 88 19 92 20 96 21 100 I'm 14 in cat years (72).
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Happy Birthday, Clubber.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm looking forward to my next birthday because I'm 68 now and my ATF feels that 69 is a number worthy of special attention.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "I had to play from the senior tees" I'm so old I can use my putter to drive the ball
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, Thanks again. BTW did "I" have a HE at Follies? :) I have to wait till I am 66 and 3 months I believe it was. I can draw nothing now since my income is so monumental (Yeah, right!). gawker, "...my ATF feels that 69 is a number worthy of special attention." Excellent! I hope I can remember that in another 4 years. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - yes you did. :) I had to wait till 65 & 10 months.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, I last checked when I hit 62. I really think I could draw a reduced amount now, but why not just way till I can draw the full amount? I plan on staying "working" at least as long as this company will have me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion