tuscl

Thanatopsis

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:49 AM
On Saturday I attended a memorial service for a friend of mine who recently died. The memorial was followed by a lunch in the church basement. During the memorial service, during the lunch, during my conversations with my friend's widow and children and grandchildren, all I could think about was this stripper I wanted to fuck. I had met this stripper on Thursday while I was in the club to see my CF. After I had had my VIP fun with my CF, I hung out in the club, drinking and watching the stage show. Then this sultry, dark-haired dancer came up on stage, and immediately attracted my attention. She had big boobs, a small waist and a medium ass, and she danced very sensually and provocatively. I tipped her, and she came to sit with me after she got off stage. She told me she would be working on Saturday when my CF would not be in the club. So as soon as the memorial service was over and I had finished the memorial lunch and had made consoling noises to the widow and family, I raced to the strip club. The stripper was there. I bought her a couple drinks, took her upstairs, and fucked her hard. As I grow older, death will become more frequent in my life. Friends and relatives and acquaintances are growing older, and they will sicken and die. And my own death will inevitably occur. When my friends come to my memorial service, will they be thinking about me and my life or will they be thinking about some stripper they want to fuck?

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Both. I've been in a similar position myself. I was at my Grampa's funeral. While remembering his life and all the times, good and bad, that we shared, I kept thinking about this one sexy mamacita that I want to bang. I also was checking out my cousin's sister-in-law. We're normal, Jack.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah, great thread name.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Apparently the decedent had one less friend than they thought. Detestable imo.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Men always think about sex; it goes with the territory. It would only have been bad if you skipped the service for your hottie.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Guess it depends how close the friend/family member is and how unexpected the death. Some funerals are perfunctory but others you genuinely feel.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Overly long events can be boring and prompt daydreaming. So why not daydream about a hot stripper? Many younger people, with no manners, just pull out the smartphone and start texting--during a date, in church, at a ball game, during a concert or play or while driving. At least your daydreaming was private and did not present the family with any lack of respect. More importantly, you acted on it. Good for you.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    lol jack, you are something else man.
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    @jack. Will the strippers you banged come to your memorial? That's when things will get interesting.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I will not criticize you for this, jack. I think that funerals are barbaric rituals and should be avoided by all right-thinking people. I attend only the funerals of immediate family members and I do that just to avoid the opprobrium of my sister. That woman can visit guilt upon my soul with more vengeance than could any wife. I delivered the eulogy at my father's funeral. My mind wandered all throughout the miserable service and aftermath. I wasn't thinking of a not stripper like you were, jack. My mind was alive instead with business schemes, one of which I later acted upon very profitably. I have done all that I can to ensure that my death will be unobserved by any funeral service. My cadaver is destined for a university medical school. Any beneficiary named in my will organizing a public funeral for me within two years of my death loses his or her bequest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A hot stripper can make for a wonderful grief counselor IMO
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    At my last funeral I wanted to fuck the female pastor who led the service.. At least your fantasy was doable.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    When my father passed away, I was depressed. I don't believe I went out to any club for months. People probably wondered if I died. The thought never occurred to me until now. I can't remember if anyone noticed or not. Sometimes dancers dissapear for months.
  • IanSmith
    10 years ago
    For shame. Bro’s before Ho’s. At least you were just a cold-hearted bastard putting thoughts of a prostitute before the deceased. The black-hearted scum that lusts for the widow or money instead of caring about the deceased deserve to die lonely and alone with the full knowledge that everything they care about is being raped, pillaged and plundered by those closest to them.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Funerals are for the benefit of the living. The dead don't care; they aren't there anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion