tuscl

Are there any strippers out there who do high milage?

AbbieNormal
Maryland
I know, add some caps and it sounds like a RL rant, but I am curious. Other than one on this board a while back, I can't think of any post by a stripper on this or other boards where she admits to allowing high mileage or being an extras girl. On one board there is a lot of hostility towards extras girls, so I sort of understand that, but reading the stripper posts you'd think the guys on this board keep running into the few dozen girls in the world who allow contact. Most of us routinely seek out at the minimum full contact lapdances in places from coast to coast. Are we lucky? Good? I understand there is a certain self selection, and a lot of girls, even with a pseudonym, don't waqnt to admit their real limits. This is not to say I'm accusing any of our posters here of lying, I just find it interesting.

20 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Strip clubs have really changed over the years. I used to be that the stage dance was the main thing, and girls really made a major effort to make their stage dances special. You rarely see that anymore, most stage dances are pretty boring. In most clubs now the emphasis is entirely on what goes on in the private rooms. I'm not sure why that happened but it did and there isn't much any of us can do about it. Some of us probably even prefer it that way, but whether you do or don't doesn't really matter. Both dancers and customers have little choice but to either accept it or find another hobby or occupation. Bitching about it doesn't do much good.
  • Foxxy
    19 years ago
    oh, i am totally aware of that. it just makes the job a lot more bearable not to think about it. and i guess, what they do when they go home doesn't really bother me. i'd just get upset if they speak to me about it or anything like that. it just makes me feel very, very cheap & dirty. hence not being a lapdancer anymore and just doing show performances.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    women's dodies...yep, dyslexia is a terrible disease. WOMEN'S BODIES.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Well, I'm not gonna trash anyone for sticking to their guns. I will also admit that I enjoy a good stage show. There is something very sensual and sexy about a woman who knows how to move. The costumes are for the most part silly. I like women's dodies, and I do like looking at them move and dance almost as much as I enjoy touching them. I spend most of my strip club time in no-contact DC clubs (well, low contact at the stage, even that gets stretched, but it's no lapdance) so I obviously enjoy the show, and often wish a lot of the girls took the strip and tease more seriously. But come on...who doesn't want to touch and caress given the chance. Very bold of you to admit your rationalizations Foxxy, but I hate to tell you, wether they touch you or not fat guys 3 times your age are still going home and mastubating thinking about you.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I am glad, though for some "conventional wisdom" among a lot of civilian women that there is no touching in sc's. I have often overheard women say that they don't understand why sc's appeal to men, since there are RULES against the dancers even touching the men. So the men enjoy going to the clubs even though they can't touch the dancers, and vice-versa--because that would be WRONG.

Preach it, Sister. Such talk--and the belief that it indicates--gives us all great cover for the hobby.

Oh, yes, we crazy, irrational men. What WILL we think of next?
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    "I HAVE to see myself as an entertainer. if i felt otherwise, i don't think i could do the job, because to be completely honest (regardless of whether it is or isn't true), thinking of myself as a sexual object to grind on the laps of men 3 times my age so they can go home and masturbate"

Oh, Foxxy, if it's done right, masturbation has very little to do with it...Sorry.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Foxxy: We do things a little bit differently here in America.
  • Foxxy
    19 years ago
    i've always felt that there's two types of strippers. those who view themselves as "entertainers" (i fall into this category, as do most other showgirls), and those who view themselves as objects of sexual gratification (the lapdancers in the less glitzy clubs). i'm an entertainer - i do elaborate stage performances in expensive, sparkly costumes, or i go to bachelor parties to perform, make everyone laugh at the bachelor and have a good time. performances like that are not about grinding and touching and getting the guy off. clubs like the ones you guys attend where you find plenty of high-mileage girls are much more-so about sexual gratification than entertainment. i think stripperweb consists primarily of girls who fall into the first category.

i HAVE to see myself as an entertainer. if i felt otherwise, i don't think i could do the job, because to be completely honest (regardless of whether it is or isn't true), thinking of myself as a sexual object to grind on the laps of men 3 times my age so they can go home and masturbate, makes me feel sick. it's just a personal thing, and hey, more power to the girls who can do it cos they're the ones pulling in the big $$$! but if i personally believed that my purpose was to get guys off for money, i'd feel so dirty i don't think i could live with myself. that's part of the reason i gave up lapdancing to be a full time showgirl.

i think there's probably a lot of strippers out there who have the exact same view as me.. i know most of the girls i've ever worked with do. we NEED to have that viewpoint, we NEED to feel we are above the girls doing extras, we NEED to believe that we are just sexy naked entertainers. we need to be arrogant and convince ourselves that what we are doing is not slutty and dirty because otherwise we couldn't do it.

and i'm sure there's probably a number of high mileage girls out there posting to say that they don't do extras. but really.... "i give handjobs for money" isn't exactly the kind of thing anyone who calls themself a stripper would want to admit!!
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    FONDL, I guess now DavidS will call you an ass kisser again. I didn't really expect dancers to respond by saying "of course I'm a total whore". I was just intested in seeing if any would fess up to some high contact and maybe discuss how they felt about it. I didn't hold out much hope for that either. At the pink board you'd think every time a customer touched a stripper it was an assault. Over here, the customers at least seem to find willing girls.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, it's my impression that most of the girls who post regularly on stripperweb dance in low-contact glitzy and overpriced gentlemen's clubs, and since such clubs are a small minority of the SC industry their views aren't very representative of strippers in general or strippers who I have known. That plus the intolerance for differing points of view is why I rarely read or post there anymore. As you say, their not looking for open and honest discussion, their primary interest in garnering sympathy for their problems, whether real or imagined. I also think that is the segment of the industry which is doing the worst, and I think the arrogant attitudes frequently expressed on stripperweb has something to do with it. But that's an opinion they'd rather not hear.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    On the alt.sex.strip-clubs Usenet newsgroup from about 1995 to 1999, before it got devoured by spam, there were several regular dancer-contributors who wrote about giving high mileage laps. Not necessarily in explicit detail, and no HJ/BJ level extras or OTC gigs that I recall, but their meaning was clear. And they definitely were not imposters, because guys were always sure to visit their clubs and report back. That was quite a different net culture from this or any other strip club board, but I see no reason why it could not happen here.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids: Everything in life is not about objectivity. Some sites exist for reasons that you and others may not understand or agree with. Stripperweb (the pink site) exists for dancers. They have a right to run it and moderate it any way they like. I find it interesting. If you don't, just don't read it
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Why would any dancer want to come on a site like this and admit to doing extras. I know you guys are all fans of full disclosure but that is something that simply isn't going to happen. Some discussions are best left inside the club.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I have read the pink board, and given the open hostility I'm not surprised nobody 'fesses up over there. I just find it interesting that on other boards nobody ever seems to engage in high mileage, or even touching, except the customers.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Re Foxxy's characterization of 'high mileage' girls, I'd have to say my experience has been markedly different. Some I've known would match her description, but just as many have been well educated (not sure what "classy" has to do with it) and certainly not lacking in the aptitude or inclination to use computers and post messages. I bet the breakdown is about the same as with 'no touch' dancers. It might be that the girls everybody *knows* are high mileage (ie, less discreet) tend towards the dim side of the curve.
  • Foxxy
    19 years ago
    without wanting to generalize or be totally stereotypical, all the 'high mileage' girls that i've ever met haven't exactly been the most educated and classy girls. and from what i've seen, girls like that aren't exactly the type to spend time using internet message boards on a computer.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    With the exception of pilgrimages to Indy, the specific identify of SC's I patronize is based entirely on the random factor of where my business takes me (Is this really random? Are people who live in communities with good strip clubs more litigious than other people? Inquiring minds want to know). However, I am aware of extras occurring in more clubs than not. The second time that I went to a club, the dancer put my hand in her g-string.

Last night a dancer in a club in Indy (not favorite club) told me that earnings in her club were down about 1/3 during the current year...and this is in a good club with a lot of attractive dancers. Under these circumstances, all conditions are right for extras to flourish.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    This is like the 'Real or Fake?' issue. Reading how guys come down on the question on the net, you would thing any stripper with a boob job would have a tough time finding any takers.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    The pink board is a total fantasy world. There seems to be an in clique which would like to present an idealized view of what strippers are. This includes certain strippers and some particular mindless male followers. The motivation for the mindless male followers is very bizarre, but what seems most likely is that they are fond of the appreciation they get from the female strippers, or have some financial interest in the matter.

No one in their right mind would buy the world view present on the pink board. Even the strippers themselves are completely kidding themselves about themselves and reality.

The community is also extremely hostile to any dissent. Dissenters are typically banned within nano-seconds.

The fact that Yoda, who any here will recognize as the ultimate ass kisser flourishes so well there is a testament to the objectivity of that board.

I recommend that poster here check it out, however. It is quite amusing to strippers post some crap then instantly have 20 guys follow up to kiss their ass. What do these guys think they are going to accomplish?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Ask that question on the Pink site and you will get slammed, they'll all say that they don't do stuff like that. But if you go to clubs it's pretty easy nowadays to find girls who do. Is maybe someone unwilling to admit the truth? Or maybe the high mileage girls are all so busy spending their money that they don't have time to post on boards like this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion