tuscl

Question

Clubber
Florida
This may have been covered before, but if so, I don't recall. The old age setting in as I'll hit the big 65 next Saturday.

Anyway, my inquiry is this...

You enter a club and see many dancers that interest you. Which would you spend your time and more importantly you r money on? None of the below is NOT an option!

A) The 10 head/face and 5 body.

B) The 10 body and 5 head/face.

35 comments

• juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Yall getn up der in age clubba u be passn shado in a copel yearz !
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I would start with B) and if she had personality and game then my hands could enjoy the #10 body in braille. Besides, it is usually pretty dark in the VIP or lap dance areas.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What's age got to do with it? I agree with dallas702. I'll celebrate your birthday for ya next Saturday. LOL.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    B
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Happy birthday! Now the dancers are required to give you the senior citizen discount.

I would choose the 10 body and 5 face, but I would have to do her doggy style.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In the world of strip clubs I'd chose option B. In the civilian world, I'd chose A and exercise that 5 into a 9.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    My answer us B.

Haooy Birthday for Saturday, will you be going to a club?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    What Slick said.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    If this is all the information there was, I'd probably go with A. They would at least be pretty and/or cute if they had a 10 head/face and I'd rather have somebody who was like that with an average body instead of someone with a great body who was a horseface.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "In the world of strip clubs I'd chose option B. In the civilian world, I'd chose A and exercise that 5 into a 9."

Slick,

But I think you're saying a 5 body, then, is overweight and not tone.

For me, a 5 body would be a muscular skinny chick with no butt or boobs.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    As DandyDan says, I would lean towards "A" in this scenario, a cute face is usually the first thing that attracts me to a dancer.

But I honestly could go either way - they both average out to 7.5, right? Personality would be the deciding factor.

• steve3000
    11 years ago
    B for me. In general, I find that strippers have better bodies than faces. And most apply too much makeup for my taste, anyway.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Clubber,
    Happy birthday old man! I'm right behind you by a couple years.

My current fav is a 10 face, closer to a 5 body with a personality off the charts, even though that was not part of the question. I'll go with 10 body, 5 face with your choices.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    B in a club. I can overlook a plain girl if she has a killer body and is fun to talk to. A pretty face is nice but if her butt isn't good and she has bad boobage...well it's not as nice. In real life though I'm the opposite; I'll go for the pretty face and average body over the opposite.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Neither. Why settle unless you're desperate.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Given that you're about to be 65, b is a better option since your fading eyesight isn't necessary to enjoy a hot body! ;-)

ATACDAWG, 63 and counting.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Define "5". For me, that's "average", neither hot nor ugly.

Given that, and all else, e.g. personality and attitude, being equal, probably B.
  • Rabbit21
    11 years ago
    B always and forever B. The bods are why I am in he strip club after all.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

Age had nothing to do with the question asked, rather that the question may already have been asked and I forgot about it due to my memory loss. :).
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Happy birthday Clubber, sorry I'm gonna have to say none lol.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    B - you can always fuck them from behind or not look at their face. A - isn't so bad either, just have them keep their clothes on and give you head. Since fucking is more fun than head though, B is definitely the winner.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Interesting replies. I would interject that personality can overcome other lacking things. My ATF is all of those things in one package, face, body, and personality.

To answer my own question, I would pretty much agree with DD.

"If this is all the information there was, I'd probably go with A. They would at least be pretty and/or cute if they had a 10 head/face and I'd rather have somebody who was like that with an average body instead of someone with a great body who was a horseface."

I will also add that any dancer I decide to spend time with, well I would hope that a "relationship" might evolve. I would always want that lovely face to be there. Beauty is difficult to acquire, but a body can be acquired. And I don't count surgery for either.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    B because usually a 5 body means fat or ultra-meth skinny. Face is easier to ignore in the dark.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    If the planned extras in the club was a beejer and it was about the POV view I might go with the 5-body 10-face, anything else and you could always ask her to wear a bag over her head so go with the 10-body 5-face :-p

Of course all this is highly subjective. In reality they usually even out into the 6-7 range tops and downwards, depending on the market and the club.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    B. As GMD said, a 5 face is just middle of the charts, not Quasimodo. Personality/hustle goes a long way towards establishing chemistry. And at the end of the day, my interaction will at least lead to a lap dance. I'd rather get a lapper from a body that is a 10 than a 5. Who wants a bony ass, saggy boobs, or gunt rubbing against them?
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I would have to go with A. The face has to be cute at least and I can get past the body and body's can be changed.

Although I do remember a volleyball player at my college who had a killer body and not the best face. I would have hit that just for the experience because me and my friends thought she would just dominate you in the bedroom. Lol. Saw her a couple of years ago and she still had a great body, her boobs were huge (assuming enhancement) and her face looked much better although I can't say she had any work done. I think sometimes chicks blossom after their athletic days are done.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    There's a saying over here "you never look at a mantle piece when you are poking a fire". Don't know if you guys know what I mean by that?
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    londonguy,

I have no idea what that means, but if I had to guess, based on that quote you just posted, I'd say you're probably leaning towards B.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    Londonguy, I have a fireplace so I know exactly what you mean ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    B

Although I like a pretty face; I really don’t recall ever getting a hard-on from just looking at a chick’s face
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    I'm getting heartburn from the 5. If you'd said 10/7 or 7/10 for face/body, I could make a choice. I realize that in theory, 5 is in the middle of the range and should be average, but I don't know any guy who rates that way, we rate closer to school grading, where 7 is average, 6 only bearable if you're pretty drunk, and even drunk I won't consort with a 5. So cannot answer the original question, it makes my head smoke.

If I change the question to 10/7 or 7/10, then it strongly depends on personality, although I'd have to admit that at the strip club, I've messed with way more girls who are 10-face/7-body than the reverse.

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Londonguy: I HAVE a fireplace (and I use it a lot), but I DON'T know what that means.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    And the answer is, drumroll please

===> B <====

A Penthouse cover body with a B-Movie casting extra face/head.

I'd take that anytime.

In fact, I have bought dances from these kinds of awesome babes.

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    No lopaw response. :(
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    This sounds like a stupid question, but what's a 5? I've seen some folks referring to as 5 average and others calling a 5 a horseface. I consider 5 average as in random 10 guys ranking of 11 girls would put her smack in the middle.

I'd take a perfect body with an average face over an average body with a perfect face any day of the week & twice on Sundays. I'd be considerably less enthusiastic about it if her face was genuinely ugly, but I'd still probably take a hot body and ugly face over a pretty face on a chick who weighed more than me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion