tuscl

Readiness for an arrangement?

kingknight
Virginia
Monday, March 3, 2014 1:10 PM
Guys, need some advice. One of my faves whom I have been seeing for a few months keeps dropping comments/hints thats she's a bit tired of the hustle and would be happier with a sugardaddy relationship. She didnt say directly that she wanted it with me, but that it is sort of greener pastures that she may desire. My interest level went way up after hearing this? Now, how do I initiate the conversation back - just say I'm interested and see where it goes? How much would you guys start with in terms of the negotiation? FYI, she's in a high cost area so will not be cheap. What sort of expectations should I set, or reasonable for her to expect?

10 comments

• londonguy
    10 years ago
    She's probably trying to take you for a mug.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I would start at minimum wage
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I have not done the SB thing – but maybe $500/wk + nice dinners and outings sounds fare to me. And I guess a kinda important factor to consider would be how often you would like to see her and how much time in total/wk you expect from her – if you only see her 1x/wk for an hour – then you may not be getting a good deal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A discussion board for SBs a la TUSCL would be helpful in this matter – but don’t know if one exists.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Per TUSCLer steve229 in his TUSCL article w.r.t. his SB experience: “… On their profiles SBs select what level of monthly support they expect: $1-3K, $3-5K, $5-$10K, $10+K. Most girls check the $1-3K per month range. My SB would have been right in the middle of that range, higher I guess if you included meals, gifts etc. Yes, setting expectations and ground rules in the beginning was key I think …” [view link]
  • kingknight
    10 years ago
    LG - theres a risk with every transactiin with a dancer, right? High rewards if it pans out, have to take a chance. Papi.... haha, dont think minimum wage would cut it. Ill read up in Steve's article. Basically im willing to substitute whatever I spend in the club with her, if it is for less then even better!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Supporting a stripper is very expensive. I know. I've done it. I think it would be better just to see her OTC once a week. No pussy is worth over $400.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF was paid $500 per hour. For several years I saw her 2 to 3 times per week. It was not exclusive in that she saw 1 or 2 other guys ( at $700 to $1000 an hour). Ours is an expensive area and while I started spending lots of time with her (dinners, plays, drugs, etc.) I only paid for sex. Frequently she texted that she needed $100 and I'd usually comply (she still does) and I help when I can. I keep track of what she "owes" me and twice the debt has gotten too big and I've just written it off ($5000 & $7000). If your dancer friend has mentioned being fed up with her current situation, ask her if she's interested in discussing a business relationship with you. Prepare yourself if she says yes. What do you want? Is she of a mind to begin to admit to herself that she's a prostitute? I've got a dancer friend who calls me when she's up against it. Last week I bought her $147 worth of groceries and "loaned " her $150. I expect the next time I see her we'll end up in a hotel and I'll tell her to forget about repaying. She'll tell you in all seriousness that she has never had sex for money. Do you want exclusivity? Do you want regularly scheduled "meetings"? Do you want time with her for other activities? I truly enjoy time with my ATF, but when we've travelled together it's very different and sometimes she could give an aspirin a headache. Be careful what you wish for. You might get it.
  • Tootsie22
    10 years ago
    When I was much younger I had a SD. I only ever had one and I was so fucking naive lol. Anyway, we would see each other once a week. We'd do the usual-- gifts, sex, restaurants- and he'd give me $300 before he called the car service to take me home. Really-- whatever $$ you give her now plus gifts, dates and all the "sugar" should be enough. Anymore than that and she's either digging for gold or wanting a more romantic relationship.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    On USA Sex Guide ([view link]), one of the boards in the Richmond, VA section is all about the sugar bowl. It's not just local; people from all over the country post there on a wide variety of subjects concerning the sugar life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion