tuscl

Is it cheating?

Just curious to hear your opinions on whether you think going to a strip club and having a LD from a high mileage girl is cheating? What, and what wouldn't you, consider as cheating?

4 comments

• SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Many insecure women think it's cheating. So I try to stay away from insecure women who criticize me for going to clubs.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Foxxy, I think a much more interesting question is, is cheating ever justified? Let's say one member of a married couple changes radically over time, in ways that are very displeasing to their spouse (eg. gains a lot of weight) and makes no effort to resist the change in spite of the objections from the spouse. That spouse is going to feel both lonely (for having lost the person they married) and betrayed. Does that justify cheating? I think it's often a major cause.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I'll make the same 2 points that I did last time we had this discussion. First, I think the term "cheating" is virtually meaningless because no 2 people are likely to have the same definition. For example, say a married person changes dramatically from the person they used to be in ways that are upsetting to their spouse, and in response to their ensuing lonliness the spouse starts spending a lot of time with a friend of the opposite sex. The question is who is cheating? I think you could argue any number from 0 to all 3 of them and find others who would agree with you. Another example: one member of a couple is very careful with their money but the other one spends far more than they can afford, ingoring their partner's pleas. Is that cheating? Personally I think there are many ways other than sexual to cheat.

Second, if it's cheating for me to get a lap dance, then the girl giving it to me is cheating too. It takes 2 to cheat sexually. I once asked my ATF what she thought of married men coming to her club and getting laps, and she said that she admired them because it meant they weren't out cheating on their wives. I think a lot of men look on strip clubs and laps as a way to relieve lonliness and perhaps sexual tension without cheating, it's a better alternative than having an affair. I'm not sure their wives would agree, which goes back to my first point.
  • Foxxy
    19 years ago
    like you said, if the partner doesnt know about it then yeah it is. i guess it wouldn't be cheating if the partner knew what you were doing for money. hmm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion