tuscl

How often do you approach customers b/c of physical attractiveness?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

So is the title of a blue-side SW thread where the dancers chime in (or more precisely go for the jugular).

This is to sorta piggyback on SlickSpick's “Yourself as Bait” thread.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

28 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Since I'm exceptionally good looking myself I can command the hottest Strippers.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    Every time I read a thread from SW, a site I don't visit but may click on a link, I think these strippers are totally different than the ones I know.

For that matter I don't think I would get dances from a girl if I somehow knew she were a SW poster.

P.S. To display mikeya02 link remove the "A" the beginning in the url box.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Darn if I know why. Anyway, its one angel after another saying how icky it is to have their tits sucked. Real moneymakers over their.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I don't think that I have ever had a LD where I wasn't invited to suck nippage. They get pushed into my face every time and the dancers seem disappointed if I don't latch on like a newborn. Those SW chicks are delusional. And liars.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Papi. That site is somehow amusing. Maybe I'll join and get kicked off for no reason.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    Vocal minority syndrome. What a way for misleading and misrepresenting.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dem bitches need bitch slapped
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    These gals are hilarious. They need to have a sit down with some ex-Hawaii Theater dancers to get a hold of reality.
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    if a guy is good looking then he is good looking where ever he goes.

it's like a round shape will not turn into square just because it went inside the strip club.
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    While I don't think SW necessarily represents a majority of dancers, it is a good reminder of some of the worst of them. I remember one thread where a girl was going on about how she would never date any guy that had been to a strip club. It made me wonder how many guys that have never been to a strip club would actually date a stripper, particularly one with an attitude as shitty as hers.

• alabegonz
    11 years ago
    lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Papi,I envision you running towards a dude on a beach in slow motion,arms extended.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't get it. If strippers won't approach good-looking guys, why do they always approach me?

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Old age,Alzhheimers,that piss stain in the front of your pants.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Wow. I really can't get over just how far from reality that site is. I recognize that my perspective is skewed, but holy shit.

The dancers approaching guys they find attractive, happens all the fucking time. I'm not on the receiving end of it that often but I don't think I'm that attractive, so it adds up. Does it sometimes have the opposite effect on dancers, of course. I've got a buddy coming to town today, we'll probably hit 4/5 clubs over the next two days. He's literally one of those dudes in the beefcake firemen calenders, and has done time on stage at Chippendales. I'm not a homo, but dude is hot. We've also done this before. We ALWAYS attract significantly more attention than I do solo or with other buddies, and I'm sure we will this weekend. The only way I've ever got more random attention is when I hot girls come with me.

And Titty sucking. I've literally never had a dancer stop me. Granted, I don't usually do it if they aren't sticking their nipples in my mouth, but that happens almost every dance. Some of these girls even encourage that sort of thing at table dances.

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised, but wow.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I was in SW for a few weeks and got disgusted by the girls there. If the dancers I know were anything like them, I wouldn't ever go to a club.

I think I'm average in looks...as discussed elsewhere clothes make a difference and overall grooming. I know one dancer said she liked sweaty men but in my experience, dancers like clean men who don't smell. Some like a little cologne but many do not. I never have a problem with girls approaching me. It helps being middle aged and white though.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    One thing I like about SW is that the women there are the type of dancers I never run into. They seem like nasty, prudish, semi-illiterate children. All have a list of things they won't let customers do, yet with Providence in the area the things they won't let customers do (suck on tits) is basic lap dance fare here. Hate to break it to them, but you're a sex worker. Get over it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    What bullshit.

While it is true that dancers will target fugly looking dudes that have money, they also fawn over young attractive studs too.

A young, well dressed, good looking guy can go to a sc and pull these girls for free. These dancers on SW are in denial.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^Understatement.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf-You must've seen me in action.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “…Papi,I envision you running towards a dude on a beach in slow motion,arms extended …”

Only if that dude was you TD – who could resist you
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    As far as the attractiveness thing, I tend to agree with the Stripperweb girls. This ain't a night club, it's a strip club. They approach the people who look like they're gonna spend money. I mean shit I'm good looking enough to be on the cover of GQ, but the dancers don't approach me :)

As far as the sucking breasts thing, I think sucking breasts is pretty standard. If a dancer puts her tits in a customer's face, I would think a lot of customers would try to suck the titties. I'm not a big sucking tits guy, but I can tell a lot of strippers have put their tits in my face with the expectation I was gonna suck them.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Blue side? LMAO! That thread was from pink.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    i look for the guys with the biggest bulges in their pants.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Carolynne-I was given some advice as a young man. I was told to put a potato in my pants. The gals would love it. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't told to put the potato in the FRONT of my pants. What a disaster.

I've learned much from that fiasco. Nowadays, I go to the beach in my Speedoes with the potato up front. Not only do the ladies find me irresistible, after an hour of tanning, I got lunch. Baked potato, anyone?
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    It's ironic that the SW girls work in a strip club, but consistently seem to have no idea what goes on in them. It's as if we're at completely different club-within-a-club -- and, I think, that's not far off. Yoda is probably right when he says the kind of girls who seek out SW are probably less likely to do this kind of thing (and certainly not willing to admit in, on an open forum, in front of their extremely judgement co-forumites). Where the girls run way off the rails is when they say things like "it just doesn't happen", as if they're talking about everyone. Damn straight better looking guys get better service. Just go to the club with your best-looking buddy and see the difference, or even just clean yourself up. Of course it happens, just like a zillion other things that SW girls deny, that happen at strip clubs. It just turns out the SW girls are exactly the type that none of us want to run into or interact with in any way, and vice versa for them, so when we do meet them, we probably quickly just go our own separate ways. The SW girls fleece the naive, we here get more fair treatment for our service, possibly including higher contact or extras or OTC or just hanging out and drinking or whatever. The difference is, I'm not in denial that the clubs have SW-type girls in them, I know they're there in the club, they're just NEVER at my table.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion