tuscl

Do Dancers Really Want You To Get An Erection?

rockstar666
Illinois
The club I visit the most is decidedly a no extras club, almost to a fault. Even the girls you think would be a sure thing will not give a HJ, BJ or anything close to touching anywhere as a rule. So if you're going to get aroused it will be from grinding on top of your pants. I usually respond after a couple dances, and I feel bad for the girl the times I don't because I think they like that reinforcement that they're hot/doing their job. But not always!

One dancer who really had me going realized how hard Iwas as I was pushing back, and she went out of her way to stop the direct stimulation. I was pissed so we stopped at 2 dances, and I didn't tip her. She got really pissed off as asked why no tip. I told her that she only did half the job...she stormed off. I wasn't asking for LDK but she probably was afraid I was going to.

On the other hand, my ATF, while grinding on my very excited member recently, started complaining that too many of her regulars have a 'testosterone issue' which I thought meant they were too aggressive, as the 20 somethings can be in a low mileage club. I asked if she called a bouncer on them, and she said, 'No, I mean most are older men and they don't get hard at all, and I feel like I'm not doing my job.' Being older myself that was a nice ego boost! So she for one likes her customers to get hard.

So, what do you guys think? Not counting girls that are looking for extras I mean, as a limp dick is going to put a crimp in their income. Do they ever get timid or angry if they think you're about to LDK or do they encourage it?

31 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No erection=No tipping. If you don't understand the reason you're grinding away on my lap then you shouldn't be stripping. Join the Icescapades.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The pen is mightier than the sword
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    As long as they're making money, I doubt that they care whether you get a boner or not. As for me, if they can't give me a boner, they aren't going to get a second dance and certainly no tip. I only tip for happy endings.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No,I'm 3"s with ED.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat said boner.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I don't think they care one way or another as long as they get paid.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I think some of them do. The ones who dont are in the wrong industry
  • alabegonz
    11 years ago
    Some dancers will work on getting you a boner. Some will not. More fun to the guy who happens to get treated by a dancer who goes down and blows hot air to your pants.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Either it's an accomplishment to make a guy cum or they are laughing at our shit eating grins when we blow our loads.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hi
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    I've had many hundreds of happy endings caused by lap dances from probably a couple hundred different strippers and I can think of only one who showed any displeasure. (By the way, her name was Tessa Rae, formerly at Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis -- her reaction qualifies her as a ROB to be called out.) Most dancers seem pleased when I cum -- it validates their sexual attractiveness, and it means they're likely to get repeat business from me.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Rock,do you ever want to hit a Richards lick that makes their panties come off?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    To erect or not to erect – that is the question.

Just like all custies are not the same; all dancers are not the same – and just like some people enjoy their jobs; some hate it; same ole for dancers.

I’ve had more than one dancer complain about my “happy” commando penis; and some actually seem to enjoy it (erect penis) and the dance.

My thought is that most dancers would want to get custies hard b/c in their (dancer’s) minds that would mean the custy was into them and would want to spend more money. I normally get very hard and pretty quickly which often leads to dancers often asking me almost as soon as they start dancing for me; if I want to do VIP – I guess they assume I’m super-horny.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Over on SW; I often hear dancers state that what they do is supposed to be a “fantasy”.

IDK if that is a way for them not to feel as bad about what they are doing; or what – but it doesn’t make sense to me.

As a custy; you want me to get turned on enough to hand you (the dancer) all my $$$ yet not get turned on enough to get a hard-on which may bother you – really?
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    i personally enjoy a good grind on a hard dick, it gets me excited. i like to get the erection as close to my wet pussy as possible ... how do dancers ask/expect additional tips? i would guess less than once a month a guy tips me beyond the standard dance cost ... that said most of my customers will get several dances from me with a 4 to 5 song average, with a break then we go back to do more. I feel grateful for the numerous dances and i dont really expect more $ than what is given to me. some customers do tip me large bills on stage though.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    The dancers who are making the most money are the ones who are able to get a guy hard and get him to pay for more dances or the VIP.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I once had a fave dancer start rubbing on top of the pants and asked "Boxers or Briefs?" My answer was: "Commando". Her reaction: A smile, followed by "Good. That makes things easier", then she retrieves Johnson from his black microfiber prison, starting a nice HJ. Don't think she minded the erection.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Since it's not so obvious on me I make 'em stick their hand down my pants to find out how excited I am. If they come out dry they are disappointed that they didn't earn a nice juicy $$$ tip. I don't think any of them have ever pulled out dry. Win-win.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: "Do Dancers Really Want You To Get An Erection?"

No they want to dance for homos. What kind of a question is this?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Damn, lopaw!

STOP IT!!

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    @art - :D
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    fuck yeah, the harder the better
  • trixxi
    11 years ago
    Lopaw you sound like so much fun!!! wish you could come to my club ;)
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    One thing I have noticed in just about every club I have been in in the past 38 years is that the harder and more aroused I get, the better the dance becomes and the wetter the dancer gets.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Lopaw is in high demand this morning!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^^If any of you guys ever get the chance to club with her, you'll have a blast. Best wing woman ever.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ sclvr: I knew I shouldn't have moved away from L.A. !!!
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    @Dougster - LOL.
  • sshrfrsky
    11 years ago
    Usually don't get erections from LDs. It happens not not often, I think I need more action and contact to get truly hard(usually semi erect, like hes looking for more ;). I always wondered what the dancers were thinking of wih my lack of erections. I would hope the dancers would try harder to get a better response. I could never understand how anyone could LDK. Not that I have anything against it.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    I would expect that even the most strictly clean dancers will be aware that the likelihood of an erection is a common part of the procedure. She's "selling a fantasy"? Oh, she is, certainly: and what the fantasy is and how she sells it, may be very likely to get a man hard. Then what?

It's what you want to do (or want her to do) with that wood that she may have an issue about -- to use the celebrated phrase, never assume.

(of course if it's truly completely an air dance, then erection or non-erection should be irrelevant)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion