tuscl

Strippers & BDSM

bang69
North Carolina
Sunday, February 23, 2014 5:48 AM
Hey y'all Would any of you do otc with a stripper that is into BDSM?

21 comments

• deogol
    10 years ago
    Top or bottom?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Beats me!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Nope, the only pain that should be involved is when she has to adjust to my girth.
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Oooo hell yes
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'd give it the old college try. @Steve-Great word play.
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    I had a dance with a stripper who wanted to cut me and drink my blood. Told me what a rush that is. I passed on that.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I'm gonna name names.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've had several encounters with "Big Dick Small mouth". It doesn't bother me at all. :)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    It sounds like a pain in the ass.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Some guys are into it. Some guys aren't. I'm not.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I know a whipper that pays her mortgage off freaks like that.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I don't necessarily meet girls OTC specifically for that, but a huge number of strippers (and people in general) are submissive, and I've had some serious fun dominating some of the really kinky ones -- from spanking to pussy spanking to clothespins on her pussy and nipples etc. Occasionally there's one who is only dominant, and that can be fun too.
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    I've done it. Strippers are generally so/so doms but free with their body and great at making the pain. If you want a very erotic, S&M experience and since it is OTC often BBBJ or FS you can get that from a stripper more easily than a dom. Remember you are going to have to be the more experienced person, unlike with a prodom, so you do have to top from the bottom a bit. If you haven't tried it and have tried a prodom then I'd say definitely worth it. If you haven't done a few prodoms then go to a pro for your S&M.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Shadow,you taking notes?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Did you hear about the S&M cook? He beat the eggs and whipped the cream! sorry
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF frequently spices our OTC sessions with stories she "makes up" and are a window into her fantasies. There are several themes which run throughout her stories. She usually is being dominated and submits to the aggressive male. The acts change, the number of players changes, but she's always overpowered. She occasionally touches on a rape fantasy, but usually it's a tall handsome well hung man who ravishes her. On the few occasions when I've gotten aggressive with her she puts an end to things ( maybe because I'm only tall, not handsome & well hung), but more likely because I'm a customer, not a love object. But, without consulting Karen Horny, I enjoy this window into her true desires and sub-conscious.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Subraman,you're going to have to stay after [view link] ever see that male lion that sits on the termite mound curling his lips.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @bang69: On occasion a little light dominance. I don't do bottom, and most dancers (rightly) don't want to play those games with someone they don't know, so it usually doesn't progress beyond some spanking and forced mouth fucking, and other things they feel like they can get away from easily.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    tumblingdice: I have no idea what that means, but I assume it's a compliment, since "I put clothespins all over a stripper's pussy and she loved it" is a pretty good story :) I won't tell you what she did to me the next time!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My #2 is big on BDSM but we've never done OTC so I'm not sure if I'd like it; I expect I would as she knows me pretty well. Hell, she beats you up during a lap dance! She's the most physical dancer I've ever been with. She'd be LDK's ATF if he ever met her.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    I would love to except for my irrational fear of being found tied to a hotel bed with scars and bite marks all over my body.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion