tuscl

Take My Shirt Off?

Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:20 AM
Friday night I put on my SC monger and hit this particular club late about 11:30ish. Ended up with a hottie who I was not really was aiming for (blond awesome eye color) but she is definitely most guys would really bang because she has it. It's just that we somehow got into a good convo and we simply had to see how this is going to go. During the lapdance, she made this comment "You have muscles." "Yeah, I go to the gym." "Take your shirt off." "That would be a problem." "Would be more fun if that shirt is off." I'll end it with that. Anyway, just wondering if any of guys here was asked about taking your shirt off.

24 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    At the clubs I frequent I've had dancers remove my pants. They wanted to do it themselves which I thought was interesting.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Anyway, just wondering if any of guys here was asked about taking your shirt off" Good for you, alebegonz. In my case, that would be something neither she nor I would want to see, lol
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Often, along with other clothing.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've had girls lift up my shirt to suck my nipples and to feel up on my body. As far as asking me to remove my shirt off my body, that's only happened once, that was a good night.
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    i like the feeling of a guy's skin or chest hair on my nipples
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I haven't had it either, I'd personally don't want to remove more than necessary, I find the VIP's are not as private as I'd like.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    No, but I love it when a dancer asks me to slide my shitbag to the side.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @carolynne: I get that from dancers a fair bit. It's a definite turn on when a dancer does that. :)
  • two4fun1225
    10 years ago
    Most the girls I get dances from just unbuttoned my shirt so they can play in my jungle while hey dance
  • knightwish
    10 years ago
    I generally unbutton my shirt before LDs start. So at this point for me it is becoming a standard.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    Several dancers will pull my shirt up, which feels great when they rub their soft tits on my chest. I have a hairy chest, and some of the dancers like it.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    I've had dancers unbutton my shirt on many occasions. That's why I like to wear casual button down shirts to the club.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Happens most every time. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    Usually they just pull down the collar on whatever I am wearing. I have been asked to take my bra off a couple times. I also jave been specifically asked to take my shirt off in VIP room and spent our time in VIP me in my bra and her topless. They've got cameras in VIP so shirtless was as far as I've been willing.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Aw c'mon curiositycat - VIP is a prime location to let it all hang out (literally) - both you & the dancer! Camera's be damned! ;) I've done some of my best work in VIP, and I can only imagine what those clubs have captured on camera. Probably all over youtube by now. All I know is that I have never been told to stop, so it's game on!
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    Ha lopaw! You do your thing babe! I'm not as brave or as confident as you. Plus I'd be horrified if my antics in VIP were on youtube. I don't really do anything, they usually dominate me lol which is how I like it in this environment, because I don't want to feel like she is letting me do things for the money, id rather she do things to me because she wants to lol outside of the club is another story though heh
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @carolynne, I'm a hairy-chested old bastard. Does grey chest hair feel as good on your nipples as does black chest hair?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hey, if it's ok for Costanza to take his shirt off in the bathroom, it's ok for the rest of us. Like my sister Lopaw said, cameras be damned.
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    @farmerart, grey hair does feel just as good, as long as ur money is still green!!!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @carolynne - Art is Canadian - his money comes in pastel shades
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    LMAO! Good one steve.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    The last stripper just wanted the shirt off my back.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @steve229, All Canadian folding money is now polymer. We call it plastic. Most Canadians are very bitchy about the new money. Not me......any new use of hydrocarbon by-products is A-OK with me. @carolynne, I think I might have enough of the long green to interest you in exploring my grey chest hair with your nipples. Are you interested in any other explorations?
  • carolynne
    10 years ago
    @farmer, do you mean would i let you plow my lips and plant your seed in my holes? hell yeah, i'd fuck the fertilizer out of you! Or, since you're in the oil business, i'd want you to drill deep and frack me, baby!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion