tuscl

RIP Yoda

Sunday, February 16, 2014 6:33 AM
Once upon a rhyme in the World Wide Web Lived a little bitch but he wasn't Lil' Deb But like Little Debbie he was softer than cake Fucking with my Cuban brother was his last mistake See Yoda don't know bout that Spic named Slick Who hits way harder than yard full of bricks Who never had a need or a want to brown nose While Yoga kisses ass all I do is pound hoes But Yoda is a bitch and he can't get stiff Calls himself a Jedi but gets beat by the Sith Do yourself a favor and get the fuck on We don't need another whore we got Babylon So why don't you get the fuck off of our site Tuck your tail and bail then drink Crystal Light Cause we ain't got need for a seed like you Try and break through the soil, Bitch, I'm a weed you Toss you in the trash just like your opinion  Wanna moderate me then you better hire minions  Better get some henchmen and a couple homeboys Word of advice, yo, should've used your dome boy But you didn't know, sold out to the homo zone You the reason we gotta save the Y chromosome  My boy Stax told me all about you Nothing but a fraud I'm a have to doubt you And everything you say, going out of your way Music's over muthafucka, it's time you pay For turning your back on your balls and your dick You're a scam of a man that can't brawl with the Slick A real OG who tells it like it is No false pretenses just living how I live But you and I are different, I'm really kinda sad I don't know who to blame, your Mom or your Dad For turning out a bitch like a pimp turns runaways  I've seen bigger balls on Faye Dunnaway Yoda, Yoda, what's the deal  Did your dick disappear, did your balls congeal Did you grow a vagina and a pink clitoris You may moderate but you can't get rid of us We the hounds bearing down on the fox While Yoda opens wide tearing down on some cocks Yo, It makes sense why he switched to the pink side Forgot about the Bro Code cause he don't think right Captain Save Em', that's their Yoda Nothing but a traitor like Abe Vigoda I keep it real like Peter Clemenza Spitting rhymes more ill than influenza I get sick cause I'm too damn slick Listen to the Spic and hit the bricks quick You better run and never come back That's just the facts, Jack, don't get cracked Don't try and battle with me, you'll lose I'm from the old school so you know I paid dues I'm uncut pure while you're pure baking soda BOOM!!! SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT NAMED YODA!!!

36 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Wow, that rap composed since last night? Awesome, SlickSpic! You are my hero.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    RIP Yoda
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Wow Slick,the Lizard King lives.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Does this mean Yoda sleeps with the fishes?
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Slick i would buy your album
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Absolute beauty!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You're the next hit rapper Slick. Just remember that the name "Old Dirty Bastard" is taken. And may he rest in peace.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Clap..........Clap.........Clap......Clap....Clap...Clap.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Awesome Slick
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Damn, Slick! Impressive!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You the man slick
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    +1
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    What a small world you all live in...
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Rap on, brother!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Why do I suddenly feel like I joined the evil empire where Darth Vader is in control? lol I need to study my Jedi control over mother nature. I don't need the Earth moving right where I am. I'm tired of global cooling, time for some heat. Well Russia and Europe can stay cool. The US east coast needs to heat up. Melt all that snow.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I personally have nothing against you, Yoda. I think we got along quite well in the blue basement before you became a mod. I gradually became disenchanted with the overall atmosphere of the site, so I have pretty much abandoned it. I am much more comfortable on a strictly customer site. But good luck to you over there in the SW world.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I have not personally met a 400 year old little creature called Yoda either. I think he's been around for a long time though. I think he would be roughly 200 years old when they came over the ocean on the Mayflour.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Does Spock know Yoda died?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Yoda and Juicey, went to bed. Juicey rolled over, and Yoda was dead.
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Thank you Lopaw. We all have to do what works for us. I always enjoyed your perspective on things. As usual your Avatar is sexy as hell!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    SlickSpic, your attack on Yoda is disappointing. I thought and presume presumed you were above that sort of thing here. Or are you being inexorably drawn into the "Herd Mentality" here?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    How are you Alucard? Moo.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I don't know Yoda, but as I read this crap I feel like I'm in a locker room with Richie Incognito. Really? Slick, your rhyming skills are enviable, but repeatedly calling the guy a fag? Aren't we beyond that?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Gawker-I only called him a faggot once. I used bitch repeatedly. @Alucard-No herd mentality here. I'm just a vigilante, fighting injustice and the abuse of power. Always remember, "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts, absolutely."
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Still you unfortunately decended to the level of the so-called members who resort to trying to insult by using accusations of homosexuality SlickSpic. I thought you were above that sort of thing, guess I was wrong. TOO bad.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Alucard gets insulted too easily. I asked if Yoda and he were the same person and he sends me a message and then puts me on ignore so I can't respond. Do you know how much attention I have paid to Yoda? Almost none. Yoda might be insulted too comparing him to Alucard. I Do not think they are the same person. I have Alucard on ignore now too so hopefully that will make him happy.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Alucard-I ascended to high levels of artistic achievement. You also presume to judge with blinders on. Theirs more going than what you can see on the racetrack.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Alutard,do you dress in a tuxedo when you log on to TUSCL?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Alucard, Slick doesnt need my help defending himself. If I was in a street fight, he's the guy on here I would want at my side. But he ain't the wrongdoer here. Bottom line. Yoda grossly overreacted. Instead of banning Papi, he should have sent him a private message if he felt Papi violated some silly rule. Despite several requests, Yoda still has not responded to anyone pointing out the specifics of the offense. Yoda acts if the information on SW is private and should be guarded. We're not talking about selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese. Yoda has not told us the offending thread, so I'm just guessing here, but Papi did not violate anyone's privacy. Stuff gets cross-posted and cut and pasted millions of times each day on the web. He's not the owner of Stripperweb. Yoda was a pretty good guy back in the day when he posted here. Hanging around the pink site has obviously affected his thinking.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "@Alucard-I ascended to high levels of artistic achievement. You also presume to judge with blinders on. Theirs more going than what you can see on the racetrack." Just going by what you posted Sir. I don't recall seeing you use that "F" word insult before. IMHO You seemed to me to be above that behavior.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "Alucard, Slick doesnt need my help defending himself. If I was in a street fight, he's the guy on here I would want at my side. But he ain't the wrongdoer here. Bottom line. Yoda grossly overreacted. Instead of banning Papi, he should have sent him a private message if he felt Papi violated some silly rule. Despite several requests, Yoda still has not responded to anyone pointing out the specifics of the offense. Yoda acts if the information on SW is private and should be guarded. We're not talking about selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese. Yoda has not told us the offending thread, so I'm just guessing here, but Papi did not violate anyone's privacy. Stuff gets cross-posted and cut and pasted millions of times each day on the web. He's not the owner of Stripperweb. Yoda was a pretty good guy back in the day when he posted here. Hanging around the pink site has obviously affected his thinking." SW is another site that is seemingly closely Monitored. They can run things as they see fit, despite any contrary opinions expressed here. I have been a member of very closely monitored forums. You toe the line and obey the rules or you take your opinions elsewhere. That's just the way it is. Many people seem to think that the ridiculous Free-for-All that goes on here is some sort of birthright. WAKE up guys and gals. There are places where you have to behave & obey rules. A Moderator is really needed here IMO!
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @alucard “They can run things as they see fit, despite any contrary opinions expressed here” so alucard you are capable of understanding this but completely incapable of understanding that Founder can run TUSCL as he sees fit, despite any contrary opinions expressed by you. IMO it is time that YOU permanently take YOUR opinions elsewhere you brain damaged psycho dumbass
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ And that allows me to EXPRESS my OPINIONS here freely and in any form that I wish. TOO BAD that you can't handle that. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    We can handle your hypocritical opinions just fine, Alucard. Don't spare us any worry.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Getting anyone banned is nothing more than being a rat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    To play on slick’s creativity – I hereby sincerely dedicate this anthem to our beloved Yodameister – I would think he would like it since these boyz are from Boston – lyrics not to be taken literally of course; but artistically :)””. (Yoda – feel free to post this on SW – I think they will really like it – we won’t tell them you are cross-posting :)) “… Pack it up, pack it in Let me begin I came to win Battle me that's a sin I won't tear the sack up Punk you'd better back up Try and play the role and the whole crew will act up . . . Mugs is a funk fest, someone's talking junk Yo, I'll bust em in the eye And then I'll take the punks home Feel it, funk it Amps in the trunk And I got more rhymes than there's cops at a "Dunkin Donuts" shop Sure enough I got props from the kids on the Hill Plus my mom and my pops . . . I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the ho Word to your moms I came to drop bombs I got more rhymes than the Bible's got psalms And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned 'Cause I got lyrics but you ain't got none If you come to battle bring a shotgun But if you do you're a fool, 'cause I duel to the death Trying to step to me you'll take your last breath I got the skill, come get your fill 'Cause when I shoot to give, I shoot to kill , , , I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top I never eat a pig 'cause a pig is a cop Or better yet a terminator Like Arnold Schwarzenegger Trying to play me out like as if my name was Sega But I ain't going out like no punk bitch Get used to one style and you know I might switch It up up and around, then buck buck get down Put out your head then you wake up in the Dawn of the Dead I'm coming to get ya, I'm coming to get ya Spitting out lyrics homie I'll wet ya . . . Yo, this is dedicated To Joe, da flava, Dakota Grab yo bozac, punk …” House of Pain “Jump Around” - Cool ass song from the early 90s me thinks: Official Video (actual song begins at ~23 seconds in): [view link] Song + Lyrics: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion