tuscl

Time of day to go clubbing

Saturday, February 8, 2014 6:27 PM
I want to see when you normally hit up the clubs. For personal reasons it is difficult to go out in the evenings, unless out of town on business. The club I frequent is rough in the evenings and I do like the laid back atmosphere during the day. I have gone in on some weekend days but the club is small and not as fun. I like to hit the spot up on a late lunch hour when I have the chance. Thankfully I can enjoy a beer or two while working. So when do you like to venture out?

34 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Afternoons almost exclusively.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Afternoons almost exclusively.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Depends on my schedule. There have been times day was better other times it was night. For awhile it was night bc that's when my fave was working.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Whenever I feel like it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I visit mostly in the eves but often tend to avoid weekend eves b/c the crowds often turn the strip club into a party club and the dancers are also in hyper hustle mode thus lowering the QOS. In 2013 I hit the clubs in the late weekday afternoons quite a few times and really enjoyed the laid back feel and the better QOS from the dancers. I still hit the clubs more in the eve than in daytime in large part b/c of better dancer variety/#s; but when I feel like getting extra one-on-one attention; I’ll often opt for a weekday afternoon visit.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I like weekdays myself, normally Thursday or Friday.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I like the energy of weekend nights.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    My new fav only works nights, so that's when I go now, but I like to go early, right after 7pm shift change and be her first customer of the evening.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    I like being first customer and have found that sometimes you can show up early afternoon and she hadn't taken anyone in the back yet. That's pretty awesome to me...but if I'm not the first that's ok too.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-Smart man. I do the 6:30-7:00 with my CF. Like Shadow says, I don't do sloppy seconds.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I usually go on a Friday or Saturday night because you know that's when the girls are the hottest. But then again I don't like being in a packed club on the weekend. I have occasionally done day time visits, and I enjoyed some of them, usually no bouncer, more privacy and less customers. What I don't like about the day shift is the girls aren't as hot as the night shift.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Typically a Wednesday or Saturday late afternoon, by necessity - not by choice.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    98% of the time during the afternoon. Mostly Sat or Sun. About the only time I go at night is if I am out of town staying at a hotel.
  • aventador750
    10 years ago
    I club late evenings. Before tuscl I did not know SCs are open in daytime. For the guys who club in day- What's your experience in terms of dancer quality? Is it mostly the B team in day?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The general consensus is that the hotter girls work at night but this can vary a lot depending on the club. At my favorite club, the pickins are better on the day shift but that also depends on what you like.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    like ranukam said, in general, the girls at night are going to be better looking. you have your exceptions, but for the most part dancer quality is better at night. for this reason, the majority of my visits are at night, around 10 to 11pm.....i like going on thursdays (avoid the weekend crowd)....a lot of the girls who work weekends work thursdays as well
  • aventador750
    10 years ago
    @ shadow - agree that would be pretty much club policy on rotation /shifts etc but even in nights hotter girls are generally working post hump day so I guess that would apply to day as well.
  • aventador750
    10 years ago
    @govikings - yes that is my preference too
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @GV-You like Thursdays cause that's College Night. I love College Night. Nowadays, I might be mistaken for the Spanish Professor.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ditto jack
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ditto jack
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @aventador750 - My daytime experiences have been mostly positive. Most of the dancers are a bit older, but plenty of them are hot and not only willing to chill with you and shoot the shit, but they are usually very generous in the mileage dept compared to alot of the "wanna dance" hustlers at night.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Also it can vary per location and even within one same location -- clubs (heck, whole towns) have varying "dead" vs. "peak" days/hour combinations.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Weekdays during the afternoon are best, it's slow, no bouncer, and the babes are much more willing.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    This has been what I've noticed. Also don't have to worry with DUI check points when leaving as opposed to 2am. In this military town I have heard money is better at clubs during day for girls as most customers at night are young, broke, army guys. Day time has more ppl like myself that has money and spare time. Even though I do hear about the guys that won't buy the drink minimum or come in for one 10 dance or just sit and watch.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Saturday night for me. My favorites tend to work late. I got drowsy early last night and left early missing them. I spent less than $50 total in between 2 clubs and stopping at Burger King. I thought something was wrong with my drink. I didn't finish it. I looked at it this morning before dumping it and the stupid drive through girl gave me sprite instead of coke like I asked. That explains why I was getting drowsy last night. That is dangerous when you have an hour long boring drive back home. I didn't know why I was getting so drowsy. I didn't have a drop of caffeine when I thought I had. I rarely go out on a weeknight because I can suddenly fall asleep without much warning if I have no caffeine. Plus I have to work in the morning and being up late makes that a rough day. I fell asleep while driving before and don't want to do that anymore. Thanks to a lack of late night choices to get caffeine, I will plan on taking ice and soda myself.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    4:51pm-8:32pm
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    Definitely daytime for me. I find hotter and more amicable dancers are during the day shift. Though, most of the dancers and all of my ATF's are north of 30 years old.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I still can't get over the mental block of going during the day. I might if I'm out of town, but that's the only time I feel good about it. During the day, I want to feel productive, not indulgent. So yeah, nights, usually arriving between 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. Generally speaking, there is more and better talent closer to or on the weekends. Thursdays are a good night to go out -- you don't generally see the party groups, while you do tend to see the weekend-caliber talent.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The best time to go to strip clubs is when I go to strip clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    When I'm on vacation at the beach, every night is a good night. :)
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Daytime, particularly the slowest part of the day during the slowest days. That's the way to get the experience I'm looking for -- multiple hours, with a single girl, in a way that's affordable for me but she still feels compensated fairly. A Monday mid-afternoon on a day it's raining? She'll be happy she's making money at all. I laughed when the stripperweb girls threw tantrums over a guy spending $100/hr to be a with a stripper -- I sometimes spend less than that, but at slow times when she might be the only girl in the club making anything.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shark-My brother, you need some good coffee. None of that bullshit from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. I'm talking bout some Bustello. Some Llave. Some Don Francisco. These are quality cafe. To really kick it up a notch, mix quality coffee with MCT or Coconut Oil and grass fed butter(unsalted). That shit rocks. I mix a little cinnamon and stevia.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    When I am in the mood. Last time was Sunday night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion