tuscl

The Shitty Side of OTC

Saturday, February 1, 2014 10:31 PM
She said to meet her at the motel no tell. I did. She asked me to wait. I did. Then she asked me to wait some more. I couldn't. One hour later she hits me up with a room number. She texts me wondering where I am. Why no response? Y'all ladies then have the nerve to wonder why you get the cold shoulder when I see you again in the club. Sweetheart, you just missed out on a meal ticket.

31 comments

• rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Slick - many strippers think men only think with the small head and will work around their schedule for pussy. Other women are just chronically late and have no regard for others time. It pisses me off.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The said thing is....not with her but with another...it will happen again. I guess that my string of good luck OTC adventures had to come to an end some time. This is the life we lead, dealing with strippers.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    No doubt. I think as long as you don't set your expectations too high in terms of how they act and treat the situation for what it is you don't end up as disappointed.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Total agreement. Meant to say sad, not said.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    These bitches be crazy.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Slick, What was the total amount of time you wasted? It was at least an hour, but from when she first said to wait for her until you gave up, how much time was that? I had a similar experience once. But I only wasted 45 minutes. I was due to meet a dancer for a late lunch/early dinner. After her having to change the meeting time a few times, that same day, we agreed on 4 p.m. the location was an hour's drive from where I live. To shorten the story, she finally texted me at 6:30 to say, "I'm on my way now." I didn't answer. Fortunately, I had a plan B already set for what I'd do in that area in the event I got stood up. I had long-since learned that strippers can be unreliable.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Slick, I am surprised you took this so badly. Surely you know when it comes to meeting up with strippers for OTC they are very unreliable?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Total time from leaving my home till the return was an hour and a half. I expect this shit. It's justvthatvit hadn't happen in a while. I ain't pissed about it. I'm just disappointed. I really wanted to fuck. Mr. Brightside says, "Hey, that just leaves you with more money for post Super Bowl festivities."
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That is one of the reasons that I don't actively seek OTC gigs. However I am working on one for this coming Thu. The plan does call for us to meet at the club. So of course there is a back up plan.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I have yet to be stood up but I've been made to wait some ridiculous amounts of time. And I know that it is only a matter of time before I am stood up. Its the chance ya take.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    It's a shame, she coulda had your money, and maybe even set up a regular thing if she could only show up when she said she would.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    If you look at the definition of unreliable in the dictionary, a picture of a stripper on stage comes up.
  • GCMan
    10 years ago
    A stripper told me once that most of them are cool with OTC as long as the customer isn't too unattractive or sleazy. She did say it didn't guarantee sex. But she would meet up OTC. She swore she could only do sex too if she was into the guy but he would still be business. I believe her. Dated several dancers. Seems to be general concensus. But of course main thing that makes the girls into the guy is not a 12" D. But money. Cash is still king boys!!
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    Think the sex thing does play out too. I do believe some of the girls are whores but not the case with all. I think it's funny but what they do at work extras not included, because going OTC for a hook up becomes cheating or whoring. All depends on what you are into. I don't personally care for the ones that make it do easy to get right away. I pass on those. Could I be getting on more of the hustle, sure, but that's my take on it and what I'm comfortable with. If I wanted to fuck and that's it, I would find some other arrangement. Wouldn't mind the OTC scene, but must be careful IMO.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Sorry to hear that, Slick. I have never been stood up....at least not yet. And here's a news flash for ya GCMan - you don't need $$$ or even a dick at all if you're packing the right requirements. Sadly it doesn't sound like you qualify, lol.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    So Slick, when this type of thing happens, do you X her off the list for good? Does it depend on the stripper? How do you handle it?
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    My CF, actually ATF #5, is a joy to have OTC time with. But she has no car and I usually wait about 2 hours for her to come the 5 miles from her crib to my hotel. Apparently her fave cabbie is unreliable and she often needs to wait for a Plan B driver. I love my girl but when I tell her I'm ready at 8 PM it really sucks to wait until 10 for her to arrive.
  • canny
    10 years ago
    @3LeggedMan, why don't you just pick her up from her crib?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I've had a couple fav's who were very punctual. My current fav is fairly punctual. She apologizes for being 10 - 15 minutes late. I say "that doesn't even count as stripper late".
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @GV-I haven't 86ed her yet. I do believe in second chances. This is the first time that she did me dirty. I should've had a Plan B. I was actually equidistant from two clubs. Only problem was that I was wearing jeans plus a big belt buckle, both strip club no-no's. I should've gone to the C & W club near by. I saw some cuties walking in.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I had scheduled an OTC last week and she called, said her car's radiator got punctured when she rear ended a Mercedes right after her insurance lapsed, so could she use my AAA membership to have her car towed? And could I pick her up? So, after the car was towed I went to her apartment to pick her up and her thug BF came out, needed $20 for a bracket to mount the new radiator. Seeing as how I was about to mount his GF, I gave him the $20, then she and I went off to the hotel.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I can't count the number of times I've been stood up or she's been late. Just the cost of doing business.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    I've had a few that were punctual, but most are not.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    An hour? Either your really horny or really nice. Me? If I ever indulged in that, and she's late, she only gets a 5 minute grace period. My money can be better spent elsewhere if I have to deal with that shit.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I actually had a dancer wait on me 45 minutes to an hour. I was going to meet her at a location outside of the club, first time doing so and she was still waiting on me. A tree and storm held me up. The most time I remember wasting was a dancer that told me not to leave a club alone. She insisted she wanted to leave with me. That was annoying. It was a long time ago too. Nowadays I'd probably just tell a dancer I'm leaving but could call her later and go.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer say she wanted to meet up and go somewhere but that I could call her during the weekend to get directions. I wasn't used to someone not returning my phone calls. She just kept saying she knew she would get to talk to me in the club so she never called back. She said she still wanted to go. She wasted my time making phone calls. Unreliable and not truthful. However she is still in my life. a long ass time actually. I never called her again though.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Estafador, You must be a VERY impatient guy because 5 minutes is WAY too short of a grace period. You might as well not even show up at the motel at all if you're only gonna give her a 5 minute grace period. I'd guess it probably took Slick more than 5 minutes of driving just to reach the hotel, so why would he only wait 5 minutes once he got there? Might as well stay home if you're only gonna wait that long.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    5 minutes late is 40 minutes early in stripper-time.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I was invited over to a girls place she shared with her sister. I got there on time and we sat for a few minutes and she gets up and says I have to run my sister some where and will be back in five minutes. I thought what the hell I'm here I'll wait a few but I decided I better wait outside and was out the door as she left. I went to the bar around the corner and had a beer then out to my car down the street. By the time I got my coat go to the bar, drink a beer and walk to my car it has been 15 to 20 minutes so I leave. I was not comfortable in her place by myself (ex-BF's or worse might show up) so I flipped the lock on her door and left. 45 minutes after I leave she calls wanting to know where I am and why I did not wait. I told her I went out to the bar as soon as she left waited a while for her to return then left. She got all PO'ed and yelling etc. so I hung up. She called back a couple minutes later all apologetic and wanted me to come back. I politely said no and she pleaded that she wanted to have a party and her sister would be home soon and we all could party together. Since she told me her sister had a BF I could only assume he would be there, I declined. I had no intention of waking up robbed or dead. Her behavior went along with the crack paraphernalia I saw at her house so I thanked God for small warnings and cut my losses. She continued to call periodically for a while but I never answered or saw her again.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I told my ATF that I was meeting my buds for beers and lap dances, but that I would be mega horny for her later that night. I said I'd be there ready, willing and able at 9 and she should be showered and freshly smoothed. Had a blast at the club. Showed up at 9:25; no complaints; was handed a beer...no complaints; had 90 minutes of amazing sex, but the last 50 was the best because another woman showed up and joined. After we were done I put on my bathrobe and made waffles for my wife and our girlfriend. Damn my ATF is amazing.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    Canny, I don't pick up my ATF from her crib because I'm a middle aged white dude and she lives in a pretty scary public housing development. Although I did go get her last night when she couldn't get a taxi within 2 hours and we had to hurry to get to a restaurant before closing. Well worth it. Good meal was followed by mind-blowing OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion