• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just blow ass
  • Yoda
    10 years ago
    Just tell her you're broke.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Tell her you got lice. That'll get RID of her.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    So, if she says "yes" would it change your mind?
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    I second the broke statement. Say you are out of cash and finishing your beer. Really messes with her mind when she sees you headed to VIP with a spinner.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I like using the broke excuse, lol!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Ask her if she swallows" This would not work in the Detroit strip clubs I frequent.
  • oriole1
    10 years ago
    It might zipman68. The comment is meant for the ones who won't take no and are relentless. That's also how you sort the women from the girls. I also tell them I prefer a woman over a girl. If their IQ is higher than their shoe size, they get the message.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Being polite I just firmly say no thank you.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Only once did the "I'm broke" excuse not work for me. The dancer's reply was, "Let me see your wallet!" Maybe I should have used the "Do you swallow" line. (Fortunately, I never saw that dancer again.)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    WTF, over? What the hell is wrong with "No, thank you?" I can count the number times that hasn't been sufficient in the last 35 years without taking my shoes off.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    When you say you're broke, the Detroit dancer tries to direct you to the rip-off ATM machine.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    When you lie, you give her excuses to try another approach. If you claim you're broke, she'll say you can use a credit card or the ATM machine. If you say you're waiting for someone, she'll ask who, or maybe offer to fill your time until "someone" gets there. If you say she's not your type (even if it's the truth), she'll ask what your type is and then she'll try to be that type. By making up excuses, you're just giving *her* an excuse to keep talking to you. Better to simply say "no" and be done with it.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I said I'm broke and ot didn't work. Instead she pushed harder trying to get my credit card. And I was really broke that day too
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    I say I am waiting for someone and when they ask who, I tell them that that is none of their business - that makes them leave every time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @GMD me too. I think some people don't know how to recognize that a club is just a clip joint, and not worth going to.
  • oriole1
    10 years ago
    Didn't think this would raise such a fuss. I was talking about the ones that are so undesirable their mothers didn't want them. Some can't and won't accept a simple no. It gets old, like their worn-out pussies!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    just talk like you're bored and she will get the drift and leave.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Yes oriole1, another way of describing this type of stripper is: the type that doesn't last long except in a clip joint.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion