tuscl

Do you use ur real name at SC?

sflguy123
Florida
Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:16 PM
I started doing this years ago. When a stripper comes up to me and asks me my name I just say "Mike". Not my real name. Some reasons are I don't like my real name, it is easier to say Mike(especially with loud music), and I figured if it was good enough for them it's good enough for me. Some even ask me if it's my real name or will say I'm the fourth Mike in a hour. Then I will joke how it's not my real name and they will laugh and of course not really give a shit. Some will ask if it's my real name. Sometimes it can be awkward. I knew one stripper at one club from years back. She stopped stripping and became a waitress at another club down the street. So whenever she see's me she says "Hello Mike". After all these years I don't want to tell her the truth. If I exchange numbers with someone I have to then come clean about my name but they don't care and most end up blowing me off anyway. On this name topic I've also noticed an uptick in strippers telling me their stripper name and then their real name. Of course maybe their "real name" is their second stripper name they use to try and make me feel special. I'm gonna start asking for IDs(lol). We should all agree on a very unique made up name we will use at whatever club we go to throughout the World and it will freak strippers out when they keep meeting "Dellroy's" or something. <g>

46 comments

• bxbomber51
    10 years ago
    Don;t use my real name, but unfortunately if I use my credit card for a VIP the host/hostess typically states my first name on the card in front of the dancer. Luckily most are either too dumb to realize it, or just dont pay attention.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    Well with social media it is easy to see the real names. Look up clubs in the area and see are their friends. Another way to get the names is listen to them, I have found some screw up when talking with dancer friends and call them by their real name. I use my real name but it may as well be Mike. Very common and generic.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Of course I do. Why wouldn't I? There was a thread about this not to long ago, and despite a couple explanations, I still don't get why customers would use a fake name.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Not surprisingly, my name is Mike, and the girls call me Mikey.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I have used the same generic fake name throughout my 20 years of clubbing. The reason is that my real first name is rather unusual, I am well-known in some circles in my community, and I prefer to keep my hobby on the down low. I also like to mess with strippers' minds sometimes by making up different jobs, backgrounds, etc. It's not like everything they tell us is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I use Race Bannon.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I should have come up with a cool nickname, like "Mr. Automatic"
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I always introduce myself with a groovy name like Kal-el or Wally West or Clint Barton. Sometimes I throw in a James Tiberius Kirk for the hell of it. Joking aside, I just use my real name. As long as you avoid using last names (and your first name isn't too distinctive) there is little or no danger. Of course, if you dig being called Tony Stark or something like that, go for it!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I use Mike Hunt. :)
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    SC, only one guy on TUSCL that I'm aware has one.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Why the fuck would anyone bother with a fake name? Your name is about the only real thing you'll say the whole night anyway. Enjoy the truth for a second.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    lopaw - there are a lot of paranoid strip club goers. I guess they think that the strippers might stalk them if they knew their real first names.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol shadowcat if they are that paranoid they got no business in a titty bar in the first place.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Strippers get bonus points if they remember my name and call me by it rather than Baby, etc.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Even in local neighborhood bars and cocktail lounges, customers use "bar names" as they're referred to in that setting. It's not just in strip clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    A dancer called me by a nickname last night I hadn't heard in years. I didn't recognize her immediately. I did later on. I've thought about using a different name just for kicks but have been wondering what would happen when dancers keep calling me different names. Many dancers seem to remember me like forever. One time when a dancer asked my name and told her xyz, and she said the last 4 guys were all David, I should have said, I was joking or fibbing, my real name is David too. I only use xyz to stop lunatic dancers from tracking me down. Would she believe me? I wonder if I could say it without smiling?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    That might be hilarious if most of the guys in a strip club were all David or John or Kirk. Dancers might say let me guess, you are David? Then I could say yeeeesss. You are psychic.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    shadowcat says "there are a lot of paranoid strip club goers" Amen. Couldn't agree more. That's all it is
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Well now that you talk about being paranoid, I mention a conspiracy web site to strippers like abovetopsecret and they sometimes are already aware of it. Where else can the paranoid find out about secret NSA spying techniques like using radio waves to find information on your pc that's not even connected to the Internet?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I had one dancer I didn't remember come up to me one evening and ask me if I read anything interesting on [view link], how did she know? hmmmm, NSA spy? Maybe I told her. Why would she want to know?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I met one dancer who told me she was from another planet. She spoke like she was serious. That's actually great news. Hot dancers from alien planets can now get jobs as strippers and take their skills back home. It was amazing how human she looked. I should have asked her if aliens on her planet looked like her with tits and all. Or maybe I could have asked her if she was trying to abduct me. I think she would have said yes.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I always tell dancers my real name: Professor Peter Pussyhound.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    No reason not to. Besides, when I'm beating that pussy up, I want her yelling out my name, not some fake shit.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't see why I wouldn't. It's not like I tell them my last name. Now, I wish some of them would stop calling me Danny, because my mother still calls me that and I find it annoying. At least 2 over the years would call me Daniel, which I also find annoying, but at least the one girl had enormous tits.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I am 'art' here on tuscl. I am 'art' in SCs. I am 'art' everywhere. The only people in the entire world who call be by my given first name are my 98 year old mother and my Swedish cousins. They are also the only people that I know who can properly pronounce my given name. I am even 'art' to my sister and brothers, none of whom can pronounce my Swedish first name. In fact, to my knowledge the only places where my real name appears are on my birth certificate and on my passport. 'Arthur' is my middle name. Anybody who dares to call me 'Arthur' receives a withering glare.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    My real first name plus a little information about where I work and my job would make it pretty easy for a person to identify me---if they were motivated to do so (unlikely). As a result, I typically use my real first name but change some details about my place of employment. I'll often banter with strippers about stage names. On occasion, I'll ask a stripper if they'd like to recommend a "stage" or alias name for me. One time we were discussing car themed names (Lexus, Mercedes are such common stripper names) and the stripper suggested that I should be named Ram. i took that as a compliment given our recent trip to the VIP. Im just glad that she didn't suggest Prius for my alias.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    no
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I used to tell people my name is john or james but that's how they describe PLs as John, so now it's Manny
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Yes, I use my real name. It is so "generic" that it won't leave a lasting impression. Now if I used my "name(s)" that I have in my outside the SC life, those would be remembered.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yep, most of the time.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My first name is Peter and when asked by a dancer, I say'" Peter. When you've met one Peter, you've met them all." I've gotten some great lines back: You look like a real big Peter & that's a good thing. I would have guessed Dick. You look like a real dick. Oh no. I've met a lot of peters and they're all different. Oh, I like peters. You must be Peter the Great peter - That's a real mouthful. Probably the best named Peter was Peter O'Toole.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    lopaw: I feel exactly the opposite: why the fuck not use a fake name, since she's giving you a fake name? I dunno, just fun and feels like we're on even terms that way. I never ask for her real name, and truly could give a fuck less what her real name is, but if she tells me her real name, I give her mine, and the big reveal is kinda fun there too. "Wait, you gave ME a fake name!?" Lots of fun teasing Aside from just the equality and why-the-fuck-not factors above, as a few of us stated in the old thread, there's a more practical reason, and I started a fake-name-only policy when I realized my gf and I partied at the same clubs as some of the strippers I knew, often missing packs of drunken strippers by just an hour or two.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    I use a generic version of my first name, which keeps things simple in a loud club.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I use my real name. Too much effort to remember a fake one when all the blood is leaving my brain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I use my real first name but I could see how a married dude or someone kinda well known in the community would not like to use their real name in a SC. Unlikely to happen; but if a dancer and one’s S.O. ever crossed paths; one can deny knowing the dancer by saying “she doesn’t even know my name – she must have me confused w/ someone else or …”
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    PC: exactly while I started doing it. As I mentioned above, years ago I figured out that my gf and I party in the same places as some of the strippers. I don't think any of them would purposely out me, but if you've ever seen packs of drunken strippers, who knows what they'd yell out if they saw me across the street or the club. For me, running into them was not unlikely at all, although I'm not sure if this dumb-ass system would have actually saved me or not. Still, better safe than sorry, and hell, as I said before, why the fuck not?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @shark -- did the alien stripper was to give you an anal probe? 'Cos I'm only down with givin' the anal probes, not gettin' 'em!
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    yea I use my real name. I have no reason not to with facebook and caller ID and all that. I have had girls joke about me needing a stripper name since i'm in there all the time..LOL!
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Real name... Why anything else is a mystery. I try to be as authentic and genuine as possible.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    In the club, I use my real name. I also use my real occupations, though like most of you, I probably exaggerate my status a bit. I do not, however, like to reveal where specifically I work. It comes out occasionally in conversation when it's unavoidable, but I try to avoid it.
  • Digitech
    10 years ago
    The first time I was a a club and a dancer asked for my name, I froze up and felt like I shouldn't give my real name. I sputtered out the go-to fake name, 'John.' But I never do that anymore. I just give my real name - Why not?
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    No I figure they do not use their real names why should I. I never use a my phone, credit card, home town, occupation or ATM in a club. Cash only that way when the cash budgeted is gone so am I. I even tell them I am married for 25 years with 2.5 kids (or is it 2.5 years with 25 kids). Most girls say they like married guys, it makes them feel safe.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I always use my real name, but I never club locally so I don't see the harm. Interestingly, a former fav gave me her real first and last name so I looked her up on facebook. Guess who a lot of her facebook friends are? That's right..other strippers and bartenders. I realize a lot of strippers probably have fake facebook accounts, as do I, but some don't even think about it I suppose.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    I always use my real name, and it's pretty common. I worry more about sharing work details. I have a rather unique job for a large high profile organization, so if a dancer was telling another customer that she met <my name> who does <.....> over at <that place>, it would be pretty easy to identify me. This would especially true if she shared my first name with someone else who works for my organization. I guess this would be a good reason to use a fake name, but after so many years of giving my real name it hasn't been a problem.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    Was supposed to read..."if a dancer was telling another customer that she met (my name), who does (my job) over at (that place), it would be pretty easy to identify me."
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Too difficult to remember an alias so I use my real name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion