tuscl

OT: HBO's "True Detective"/Alexandra Daddario

jester214
North Carolina
Monday, January 20, 2014 1:24 PM
I'll generally give just about any show on HBO a chance simply because they have produced so much amazing stuff. That said I wasn't blown away by the first two episodes except for about 15 minutes in when Alexandra Daddario, who I'd never heard of, strips down. I don't toss out 10 very much, but she's a 10+. If you have HBO I strong suggest at least watching this scene.

36 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    yeah she was hot as hell. I think its going to be a good series, its starting a little slow but stuff is starting to pick up. HBO usually does a good job.
  • rh48hr
    10 years ago
    Makes me want to get HBO! SHE is hot. I agree wholeheartedly!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    10, jestie? Maybe an 8 in the absolutely best light/most favorable camera angles.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    In the Eye of the Beholder.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    She definitely falls into the "hot enough" category.
  • Sowhatt
    10 years ago
    Holy shit.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe an 8. Maybe she looks better naked.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    amazing tits
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    10+, you've got to be kidding me? If I was feeling nice I would give her a 8.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I now have 0 respect for sharkhunter or ranukam's rating scales. I'm a tough rater but in no world is she a 7. Though I will admit my rating was based mostly on that one scene, but I'll stand by it.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    An 8 is being overly generous
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    She could eat crackers in my bed!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The jestie-girl spaketh thus: "I now have 0 respect for sharkhunter or ranukam's rating scales." Bit of an overreaction from one disagreement won't you say? Guess a baby like you just can't handle it.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @Dougster- so far it's actually 4 disagreements: me, you, sharkhunter and Motörhead. I agree that Jester is a tough rater, he gives average looking girls a 10 ranking.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    she's not a 10 but she's not a 7. I'd put her at High 7 low to mid 8 depending on how naked she is at the time.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    sorry should have said not a low 7
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Lol, Dugly using the word "overreaction". Ranuk, outside of your imagination "average looking girls" don't have bodies like that. But seriously, I'd like to know who some of you think of as a 10?
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    Just saw the episode and I agree - 10. Keep in mind that matters of taste are beyond dispute (Ruskin).
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    That's it, cry, jestie, cry because someone, oh wait, at least three people disagreed with you whether a girl was a 10 or merely an 8. I bet you'll have to get your doctor to double your usual dosage of anti-depressants after something that devastating, right? Lol... You fuckin' homo!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    To each his own in terms of taste, but all I can say is: [view link] Weeeee-yaaaaww
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    You can always count on Dugly to make your own point for you. Thanks Zipman, did a cursory look for something similar last night and didn't see anything.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ jestie crying like the crier that he is. Too funny!
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuck you, Dugly! I'm not fuckin' crying! Just fuckin' fuck off, would yeah? These fuckers who don't agree that she is a 10 are just fucked up sucky people. The world is full of them, and a sucky place because of that. And you're a sucky person for saying I'm crying when I'm not!
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Lol, I don't even have to try.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ That's it spazz, jestie, spazz, like the little spazzer that you are. Too funny!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Did you ever think someone might look similar enough to someone's sister that nature made the guy seek a little bit of diversity? If I was drinking I might rate her higher than 8 but she resembles my sisters too much. Instead of complaining, enjoy the fact that you have less competition for girls you like.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I would let her blow me. :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Did you ever think someone might look similar enough to someone's sister" My sister is an unattractive lesbian, so never ran into a dancer that looked liked her. But I have a cousin who is almost 25 years younger than I am, I went into a club and saw a dancer that I seriously thought was her. I watched her for quite done time until I convinced myself it wasn't my cousin. I was pretty freaked out.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    She looks like MC Hammer on crack,Humpty.
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    She was in the movie Hall Pass as the baby sitter. Heres a non-nude pic. I do think she is hot. [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dice-Haha!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    All this fuss and whining when I'm within two points of someone else's rating? I don't give a 10 rating to hardly anyone. That is perfection in my eyes. Some guys might rate certain dancers I'm familiar with a 9 or 10. I give them an 8 or 8.4 rating. Big deal. Just add one to two points to my rating scale to get to yours. If I say someone is a 5 or 6, add one or two points to get to your scale. I might rate the girl up a point if she had blond hair. That would give her a 9. She's still not the most attractive girl I've seen. Only one point off with minor modifications.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I don't know if you're trying to be a troll or if you're too stupid to realize that dugly created a fake account with a lower case 'L' instead of a '1'.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ that's it. spazz, jestie, spazz.
  • jester2I4
    10 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you, dugly! I'm not a fuckin' spazz. And you better quit fuckin' calling me that! I'm not the fuckin' spazz - you are. If you don't fuckin' quit calling me a fuckin' spazz I'm going to transmit myself over the internet and smash right through your fuckin' monitor and make you stop saying that! So you better just stop on your own first!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Great way not to spazz, jestie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion