tuscl

Would you ever get a stripper a job where you work?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Saturday, January 18, 2014 7:04 PM
A current stripper friend of mine wants me to get her a job where I work. She wants a regular job and wants to still dance on the weekends she says. If i get her the job it doesn't mean that she would be working with me or even for the same company. But it would be at the same location and there is a good chance i would see her often. She is only 20 abt to be 21 and honestly the hottest girl in the club right now. i'm not sure if i want the same guys I work with and see everyday hitting on this chick. hell I saw her first right?...LOL! What are your thoughts guys????

40 comments

• Alucard
    10 years ago
    I might give a recommendation.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Can she do the job she wants? Can she be on time to work? I've only known a couple of strippers who were punctual.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I work at the airport in Indy. Obviously a big place so i wouldn't have to work side by side with her at all,but she is a true 10 and would attract a lot of attention. I'm not sure how I feel about bringing that kind of bait in there for the sharks i work with...LOL! and alucard I would bet that you have done this before!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Actually tlkDo I haven't yet. But I know at least 2 dancers who are getting higher education, who might ask for a recommendation.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    How exactly do you plan on "getting" her a job? Are you in a position to pick her over other applicants so that your job is in jeopardy when people figure out the hire wasn't on the up-and-up? Are you going to give her a great recommendation even though you don't have a legitimate reason to be able to judge here real world work capabilities and thereby risk you reputation at work when it gets sniffed out it was a bogus recommendation? How is this not not taking a big risk only to wind up not getting any pussy for it?
  • mystagparty2006
    10 years ago
    This post takes me back...many years ago I worked for a company where a couple of my co-workers went to a club, and they struck up a conversation with a few dancers, and they mentioned they were looking for a receptionist. Well, one of the dancers took them up on it, and was hired. She was a nice and beautiful girl - I never went to the club, so I couldn't speak to whether she gave lap dances/extras (I think it was a no-touch club), but she performed her office duties as assigned as I remember. I do remember that the boss complained that her writing skills stunk - and I'm thinking "well, it's not like we recruited her from Harvard or Yale..." If you do help her get a job, try not to share that she's a dancer (may be career limiting for both of you - I don't judge, but others will), and make sure you don't catch crap for recommending her if it doesn't work out for her. It's cool to help a friend out, but be careful.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Well this is actually a nursing student who can't seem to get a job in her field right now so is smart enough to do the job. And i'm thinking it might increase my chances of getting some action. But at the same time I really don't want to watch some guy half my age scoop her up in front of my face..LOL! might not be good for the ego you know:)
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    There is really not an issue with her not working out and it falling back on me. and no i wouldn't tell anyone she was a stripper. my issue's are as i stated. Do i want to look at this girl every day if i'm not fucking her basically sums it up! and for the record I get regular dances from her with a lot of touching and the occasional tounge kiss. I have met outside work twice for lunch. I have not done anything else with her but it is defenitly in my future plans.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    For me the most important question would be: Can it come back to bite you in that ass in any way? Would you care if she told people how/where you met? Would it be an issue if people thought she fucked you to get the job? If she fucks up in a big way would anyone consider you responsible?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My personal thoughts on hiring: 1. All other things being equal; hire the one with the big tits. 2. Interview question #1 - How badly do you want this job?
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    The answer to all that jester is pretty much no. I doubt she would even want me to tell anyone where i knew her from. Without going into a lot of unnecessary details it's not gonna hurt me if she doesn't work out. My only concerns are the one's I stated.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I'm looking into that for a stripper right now. I made no promises but I know that I got her hopes up. I think that she might actually have a shot at it. But if she gets in she'll be working in a different area than me so she will succeed or fail on her own merits.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    exactly lopaw. This is the same situation. She would be at the same location but succeed or fail she is not going to effect me and my work.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have met a few over the years that I would stick my neck out for but don't know any right now.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    If they were qualified, why not? (Some) strippers are people too.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Besides could be a referral bonus in it for me. :-)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Most strippers that I have been around wouldn't have the technical skills and physical strength to work in my field.
  • JackKash
    10 years ago
    I've made recommendations and suggested businesses to contact related to my field but never offered them a job directly. I believe I interviewed a former stripper once. Good looking blond, nice shape and poised, in sales already. The tell, a former address in Las Vegas with no listings of jobs during that period. Questions about work during that time deflected with , "this and that, temporary, etc." In the end, I did offer her the job and she was all set to start but at the last minute, declined. Perhaps that was the 2nd tell, being a tease.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Besides could be a referral bonus in it for me. :-) That's what I'm hoping for dougster!:)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    No! Most don't have "People Skills" outside the club.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    You're looking at this all wrong. Instead of trying to get her a job, you should get her fired from her current job. When she's desperate and with no place to turn, you can pay her $100 to suck and fuck.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Considering I work at a pharmaceutical distributor, I don't know if I'd want any of them around, considering what some of the products we sell are. OTOH, 2 of my coworkers used to be strippers, so it can't be that complicated. For a brief time, there were 3, but that girl just didn't work out. Then again, my company is very strict on punctuality, and we know strippers aren't very punctual. I also wonder if they could pass the background check, considering what some strippers find themselves involved in. Not sure how that would work.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    A few short years ago, one of my (very, very few) Alberta OTC ladies went straight and asked me for a character reference. I declined to do that but I did help her slide into an oil patch job. The lady had taken a 2-year instrumentation technology course. She started out well in that job but left that company to get married. I have lost track of her whereabouts since then.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I work with 3 strippers
  • canny
    10 years ago
    Many strippers don't know how to show up on time for work and work the entire shift. How many people complain about strippers hiding in the dressing room, sitting at the bar texting or talking with other strippers, etc. and ignoring the customers? Stripping teaches a lot of bad habits that make it very hard for them to keep any other job unless they have enough discipline to overcome them by showing up when they're scheduled and working the entire time they're scheduled.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Somehow I feel like this thread got high jacked....LoL! Since no one seemed to have an opinion on the issues that I said I had with getting her a job there in the first place. Which was mainly having to see her everyday and maybe someone I know getting a piece of that before I do. Oh well!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The real question is would you try to get someone you work with a job as a stripper?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Honestly, it would depend on the dancers character. Many I would have to decline. My current ATF, on the other hand, I would be happy to give a character ref for any time. She is never late for a shift, started dancing when she was 35 after a divorce so that she could keep her house for her kids' sake, runs a small business, keeps her grandson while her daughter goes to school and so on. If I were an employer, a woman who could keep that many balls in the air (pun not intended, but actually no bad) would be a valuable addition.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've worked in the same place with a stripper before, but we were in different fields. I went to a strip club a few months later, and she was there and she came over to me. I almost didn't recognize her, she looked so much better in the strip club than she did at my work lol. It was a little awkward though. She said she had got fired from the place I was working at. She asked for me a dance, but I couldn't do it, it was just a little too awkward for me. I ended up never going back to that club again. That job she was working at my place was minimum wage, so I could see why she turned to stripping. I think that's the case with a lot of strippers, their options are stripping or a minimum wage job.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Ranukam,why did you let that slip,you had the inside track.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @tumblingdice- She wasn't my type as far as looks
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I say YOLO dude. It could be fun having a hot stripper in the work place. But as to whether you could score with her before a co-worker, who knows, there is always a dude with a better seduction when it comes to babes.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    As long as it can't bite you in the ass go for it my brother! Just think carefully about the ways it could bite you on the ass.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    You can't even do somebody a tiny favor without asking "what's in it for me"? What's in it for you is that there are moments in most peoples' lives when someone doing them a small favor can be a huge break for them. If you think about it, this may have already gotten a break like this, so you'd just be paying it forward. But in any case, you can prepay it forward.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    My buddy got one of our fave strippers a job after she quit stripping. It worked out really well, she transitioned easily and was a good dependable worker. That said, we knew this girl socially while she was still stripping and she already stood out among strippers, as being level-headed, dependable (relatively), etc, which is why my buddy took the risk to help her out. He was never a customer of hers (another factor in the decision) and any sexual contact was out of the question once she transitioned to his company, but she did repay us in outrageously interesting strip club stories at after-work happy hours. All in all, a good deed to help out a very nice woman, who a few years later has now transitioned to the role of happy mother and housewife
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    It depends on the person. If I thought she could do the job, and I thought I wouldn't get burned, I'd at least give her the number to HR and some advice on what jobs were available. I would *not* give her a reference unless I actually knew her. I *did* give a semi-professional reference to a stripper once, one that I did know quite well. It was for a nanny type job (completely unconnected to my job or company), and I let her give them my number. She got the job, but they never called me.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    If it can't hurt you, then go for it. Might get you something and having the coworkers hit on her isn't any different than guys elsewhere hitting on her.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'd get a stripper a job but only if I got 3-4-1's on break and lunch.
  • nelson
    10 years ago
    Do not mix business and pleasure
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've worked at the same place as relatives. If a number of other guys think your relative is hot, that can be awkward when a bunch of guys keep asking you questions about her at work. I did not like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion